LIC AAO 2016 recruitment is for 700 vacancies in Life Insurance Corporation for Assistant Administrative Officer. LIC AAO 2016 selection process involves exam and interview. Candidates can apply online at licindia.in. Admit cards has been issued for the examination being held in the month of March. Those who clear examination by obtaining marks more than the cut off marks will be called for interviews. Selected candidates will join subject to clearing eligibility criteria in respect to age, academic qualifications and other factors. Get here complete details of LIC AAO 2016 including important dates, eligibility, application form, admit card, result, exam pattern and syllabus.
Latest Updates –
- The shortlisted candidates for pre recruitment medical examination are announced. Check below.
- LIC AAO 2016 Details of Marks obtained by the candidates has been announced. Check the “result” link below.
LIC AAO 2016
Employment notice for recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist) indicates the following vacancies through LIC AAO 2016 recruitment.
LIC AAO 2016 Quick Links
LIC AAO 2016 Recruitment Official Advertisement – Click Here to view / download the LIC AAO Recruitment 2016 notification.
|Commencement of online application form.||15 Dec 2015|
|Last date to apply for LIC AAO||05 Jan 2016|
|Last date to print completely filled application form||14 Jan 2016|
|Availability of admit card (call letter)||20 Feb 2016|
Shortlisted Candidates – (Pre Recruitment Medical Examination)
- Click here to check Shortlisted Candidates
LIC AAO 2016 Application Form and Eligibility Conditions
Life Insurance Corporation has made available the facility to apply online for LIC AAO 2016. Read the eligibility conditions before applying.
- Candidate should be between 21 to 30 years of age.
- Date of birth should be between December 2, 1985 and December 1, 1994 (both dates inclusive).
Age relaxation is applicable for different categories, as elaborated below.
|SC, ST||5 years|
|PWD Gen||10 years|
|PWD SC / ST||15 years|
|PWD OBC||13 years|
|ECO / SSCO (Gen)||5 years|
|ECO / SSCO (SC / ST)||10 years|
|ECO / SSCO (OBC)||8 years|
|Confirmed LIC employees||Further relaxation of 5 years|
- Candidate should have a Bachelor / Masters Degree from a recognized Indian University.
Application process is over now..!!
Candidate must be eligible for Assistant Administrative Officer, have a valid email ID and phone number, keep ready scanned images of photograph and signature before applying.
- SC / ST / PWD candidates have to pay Rs 100 (plus transaction charges) as application fee.
- All other candidates have to pay Rs 600 (plus transaction charges) as application fee.
For any queries regarding registration kindly email to [email protected].
Important downloads you will need are given in the table below.
How to apply?
Candidates can follow the simple steps given here to fill and submit application form of LIC AAO 2016 recruitment.
- Scan recent passport size color photograph. Preferred dimension of the image is 200 x 230 pixels. Save .jpeg image file within size 20 KB – 50 KB.
- Sign (candidate must sign) on a white sheet with black ink pen. Scan the sheet and save .jpeg image of dimension 140 x 60 pixels within size 10 KB – 20 KB.
- Go to the official website of LIC AAO 2016 (at LIC Careers page) and click on link that says Click Here for Apply Online. Alternately you can just click on the application form link given on this page.
- Click on link that says Click Here for New Registration.
- Read Important Points To Be Noted. Continue to registration page.
- Enter name, email ID, mobile number to register.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Enter name of parents / guardian, academic details, personal details.
- Pay application fees as applicable to category.
- Check that all details in the form are correct and verifiable. Submit it.
Pre-Examination Training (PET) will be held for SC, ST, OBC candidates. This will be organized by Divisional Offices of LIC. Those who want to avail this opportunity should register their name and other details with the Divisional Office after submitting online application form.
LIC AAO 2016 Admit Card (Call Letter)
Download admit card of LIC AAO 2016 at the official website licindia.in. Only those candidates who have already submitted application forms and paid application fees is able to download the admit cards for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer 2016 recruitment exam.
Admit Card is available to download from 20 Feb 2016.
How to download admit card?
Candidate should check the official website of LIC Recruitment at regular intervals to know whether the call letter has been issued or not. Information may also be intimated through e-mail / SMS to the candidate. Simple steps to download LIC AAO 2016 Call Letter would be as follows.
- Go to the official website and navigate to Careers section.
- Click on the link that refers to downloading admit card (this link will be activated in the last week of Feb 2016).
- Enter the following details to log in
- Registration number / Roll number,
- Password / Date of birth.
- On logging in, candidate can download admit card for the examination.
About LIC AAO 2016 Recruitment Examination
To determine merit of candidates, Life Insurance Corporation is conducting online examination in the month of March 2016. Knowing the examination pattern and syllabus is useful in exam preparation.
Distribution of questions in the paper will be as follows.
|Topic||Number of questions||Marks|
|Reasoning ability test||30||90|
|Quantitative aptitude test||30||90|
|General knowledge, current affairs test||30||60|
|Computer knowledge test||30||60|
|English language test with special emphasis on Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension||40||–|
Total duration of the examination: 120 minutes.
Negative marking: One fourth (¼) of the marks assigned to the question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score for incorrect answer.
English language test will only be a qualifying section. Marks obtained in that section will not be used for determining merit.
Minimum marks to be scored in each section will be determined by the Life Insurance Corporation to announce LIC AAO 2016 Result. As the exam will be held over separate dates and sessions, the corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equi -percentile equating method.
LIC AAO 2016 Result
Candidates who have appeared in the LIC AAO 2016 examination on 5th, 6th and 13th March 2016 can check result of LIC AAO 2016 exam online at the official website. Result indicates whether candidate has qualified for further rounds of selection or not. If yes, they will have to attend the Interview.
Important instructions regarding LIC AAO Result 2016
- In the Result of LIC AAO 2016 announced by Life Insurance Corporation, number of candidates called for interview will be approximately three times the number of vacancies.
- Only those who have obtained minimum qualifying marks (referred to as LIC AAO 2016 Cut Off) will be called for interviews. Other candidates will be considered as not qualified.
- In case of similar marks of two or more candidates, the merit order of such group of candidates shall be as per the aggregate marks in online examination and interview and further as per their additional post graduation qualification (i.e. the person with higher educational qualification will be placed higher in the merit order).
- In case of further similarity in educational qualification merit order will be decided on the basis of age, (i.e. senior in age will be placed higher in merit order).
- LIC will not be bound to take all the candidates with similar mark. It will only take candidates as per vacancy notified.
Cutoffs are applied in two stages.
- On scores in individual tests.
- On Total Score.
Emoluments and Benefits
Basic pay of Rs 17240 per month in the scale of Rs 17240- 840(14) –29000– 910(4) –32640 (Under Revision) and other admissible allowances as per rules. Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale inclusive of House Rent Allowance and City Compensatory Allowance wherever admissible depending upon the classification of the city will be approximately Rs 40,245 per month in ‘A’ Class city. Other benefits are Defined Contributory Pension, Special Allowance for passing Actuarial Examination, Gratuity, LTC, Cash Medical Benefit, Group Mediclaim, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Insurance , Vehicle Loan (2- wheeler/4 wheeler) as per rules.
Highlights of LIC AAO 2016 Recruitment
- Candidates should note the eligibility conditions before applying. Documents related to date of birth, category, reservation claims, age relaxation will be verified at later stages.
- LIC AAO 2016 Application Form has been issued online and candidates must apply online only. Forms should be submitted and payment (application fee) must be paid before last date. To avoid last minute rush, candidate must apply for LIC AAO 2016 early.
- After submitting application forms, registered candidates (who have completed the process of form submission correctly) will be able to download LIC AAO 2016 Admit Card, also known as call letters.
- Recruitment exam for Life Insurance Corporation Assistant Administrative Officer will be held in the online mode. LIC AAO Exam will be a computer based test. Details of exam pattern and syllabus are given on this page as well as in the notification.
- LIC AAO 2016 Result is going to be declared in two stages. After exam, candidates will be able to check the result of LIC AAO 2016 online examination. Shortlisted candidates shall attend interviews, after which final result will be published.
This page is being updated with details of LIC AAO Recruitment.
If you have any queries regarding LIC AAO 2016 Recruitment, please ask in comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.