LIC ADO 2015 Admit Card can be downloaded at licindia.in around 15.07.2015. Admit Card of LIC ADO Recruitment exam is also known as the call letter. Applicants can log in to LIC Careers portal by entering Registration Number, Password and DOB to download LIC ADO 2015 Admit Card. Attach recent photograph to this document and carry it along with original and copy of photo identity proof on the day of exam. The online examination is to be held in third and fourth week of July, for recruitment to 5066 vacancies in the post of Apprentice Development Officer in Life Insurance Corporation of India. Candidates can also check the result of LIC ADO 2015 exam online.
Latest Update – Call Letter for Recruitment of Apprentice Development Officers 2015-16 is now available for download.
LIC ADO Recruitment 2015 Admit Card
Candidates must download the LIC ADO 2015 Admit Card to appear in the online examination. LIC Admit Card for ADO Recruitment Exam 2015 contains details of test timings, examination venue assigned to the candidate, and candidate information. Check the time specified on the call letter for reporting to the examination center and reach the venue at the same time, or earlier. Schedule as per which the admit card will be issued, is given below.
|Last date to register online||June 30, 2015|
|Download LIC ADO 2015 Admit Card||July 15, 2015|
|Online examination||July 25 and 26, 2015|
Keep the following details ready to download the LIC ADO Recruitment 2015 Admit Card / Call Letter.
- Registration Number, issued to you at the time of application form submission,
- Date of birth.
Along with the LIC ADO 2015 Admit Card, you are also required to bring documents such as the photo identity proof. Do the following after printing your admit card.
- Read all the instructions given in the LIC ADO 2015 Recruitment Admit Card / Call Letter.
- Affix recent recognizable photograph in the space earmarked for the same. Photograph should preferably be the same as provided during registration.
- Keep original and photo copy of a valid photo ID proof.
Download Admit Card – Admit Card is now available. Candidates can download the Call Letter here. Direct Download Link to get the call letter is given below, click your zone to download the admit card.
- Click Here to Download LIC ADO Call Letter for Central Zone
- Click Here to Download LIC ADO Call Letter for East Central Zone
- Click Here to Download LIC ADO Call Letter for Eastern Zone
- Click Here to Download LIC ADO Call Letter for North Central Zone
- Click Here to Download LIC ADO Call Letter for Northern Zone
- Click Here to Download LIC ADO Call Letter for South Central Zone
- Click Here to Download LIC ADO Call Letter for Southern Zone
- Click Here to Download LIC ADO Call Letter for Western Zone
Valid photo identity includes the following.
- PAN Card,
- Driving License,
- Voter’s Card,
- Bank Passbook with photograph,
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead,
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead,
- Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University ,
- Aadhar card with a photograph,
- Employee ID,
- Bar Council Identity Card with photograph.
LIC ADO 2015 Recruitment
LIC ADO 2015 is the Recruitment of Apprentice Development Officers in Life Insurance Corporation of India. Selection shall be done on the basis of online exam and interview.
Vacancies for LIC ADO 2015
|LIC||Number of posts|
|Central Zone, Bhopal||363|
|Eastern Zone, Kolkata||597|
|East Central Zone, Patna||506|
|Northern Zone, New Delhi||682|
|North Central Zone, Kanpur||622|
|Southern Zone, Chennai||679|
|South Central Zone, Hyderabad||699|
|Western Zone, Mumbai||918|
About an Apprentice Development Officer
The job involves supervision of sales. Broadly speaking, this means that the ADO shall have to recruit agents and train them in sales. During the period of apprenticeship, a fixed stipend of Rs 23836 shall be paid to the candidate.
As and when the candidate is appointed as Probationary Development Office, basic pay of Rs.11535/- per month in the scale of 11535-700(2)-12935 – 825(2) -14585 -840(17)-28865 (Under Revision) and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable. Total emoluments will be approximately Rs 26736.
Online examination will be held for LIC ADO 2015 Recruitment. The scheme of examination is as follows.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Reasoning ability (Paper I, Test I)||25|
|Numerical ability (Paper I, Test II)||25|
|General knowledge and current affairs (Paper II, Test III)||25|
|English language with special emphasis on grammar and vocabulary (Paper II, Test IV)||25|
|Insurance and financial marketing awareness with special emphasis on knowledge of Life Ins. And financial sector (Paper III, Test V)||50|
To be eligible for recruitment, candidate must pass each of the papers and also obtain over all cut off marks. Successful candidates will be called for interview.
About Guarantee Bond
Candidates must please note that before joining as LIC ADO, you will be required to give an undertaking to serve the Corporation for a minimum period of four (4) years from the date of joining. Failing to serve this period will lead you to be liable to pay liquidated damages to the Corporation. As per the notification of LIC ADO 2015, the damage amount is Rs 25,000.
LIC ADO 2015 Admit Card / Call Letter
- Those who have submitted the application form along with fees within scheduled dates will be issued the admit card to appear in LIC ADO 2015 Recruitment Exam.
- Call letter will not be sent by post or any other means. Candidate must download the LIC ADO Admit Card released on LIC’s Careers Website.
- Original and photocopy of photo identification must be carried to the examination hall. E-Aadhar Card and Ration Cards shall not be considered as valid proof.
- Though the examination is of two (2) hours duration, overall 4 hours or more may be required at the center. Formalities have to be completed such as verification and collection of documents, logging in and passing on of instructions. Candidate must thus arrive early to the examination center, as per time given in the LIC ADO Recruitment 2015 Admit Card.
The Corporation may contact candidate on the email ID provided in the application form. Candidate must check his / her email to see if there are any updates or communications from the exam conducting body. Information regarding call letter, online test and interview could be communicated through this channel.
Candidates are urged to not share sensitive information such as registration number, password and DOB combination, else his / her account may be accessed. Also keep log in details of email private and confidential.
If you have any queries regarding LIC ADO Recruitment 2015 Admit Card / Call Letter, please ask in comments below.