Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2020 – Admission process has been revised for admission to BA LLB and LLB in Lloyd Law College. Now, candidates who have 60% marks in 10+2 have to only appear in PI round for BA LLB admission whereas those with 55% marks in graduation have to participate only in PI for LLB admission. The test is conducted for admission in B.A. LLB 5 year / LLB 3-year courses. To appear for the B.A.L.L.B, the candidate must have passed 12th standard and in order to appear for LL.B, candidates must have qualified Graduation in any discipline. Lloyd Entrance Test for both the disciplines consists of 150 multiple-choice questions. After the entrance test, the college conducts a Personal Interview for the qualified candidates. Get detailed information about Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2020 from this page.
Latest: Lloyd Law College has released the schedule for PI – 6. Scroll down to check.
Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2020
The performance of the candidates in the written test and performance in the interview are considered for granting final admission. Candidates can check the Lloyd Entrance Test 2020 schedule from the table given below.
|Lloyd Entrance Test (LET)||Dates|
|LET Application form starts||05 Jan 2020|
|Last date to apply|
|Issue of Hall Tickets|
|Date of Examination|
|Declaration of Results||To be announced|
Schedule for PI, Result and Admission
|PI Session 6||17 Nov 2020|
20 Nov 2020
|Result declaration – Session 6||On PI day|
|PI Session 5||23 Oct 2020|
28 Oct 2020
|Result declaration – Session 5||On PI day|
|PI Session 4||16 Oct 2020|
19 Oct 2020
|Result declaration – Session 4||On PI day|
|PI Session 3||03 Sep 2020|
04 Sep 2020
7 Sep 2020
08 Sep 2020
|Result declaration – Session 3||On PI day|
|Session 3 Admission||03 – 10 Sep 2020|
|Commencement of BA LLB – Sem. I||01st week of Sep 2020|
|PI Session 1||13-14 Aug 2020|
17-18 Aug 2020
20-21 Aug 2020
|Result declaration||On PI day|
|Session 1 Admission||14-24 Aug 2020|
|Commencement of BA LLB classes||01st week of Sep 2020|
Lloyd Entrance Test 2020 Admission Process (Revised)
Candidates can check the revised admission process from here.
- For BA LLB admission, the candidates who have scored 60% or above in Class 12th board exams will only have to appear for PI.
- Similarly for LLB, those who have scored 55% or above in graduation have to appear for PI only.
However, candidates who do not meet the criteria mentioned above have to appear for an Online Home-Based Aptitude Test followed by Personal Interview. The admission is granted based on performance in both these components.
Lloyd Entrance Test 2020 Application Form
In order to apply for the entrance test, the candidate has to fill the application form. LET application form can be filled online and offline as well. andidate must double-check the application form before submitting as he/she will not be able to make the changes once the form is submitted.
LET 2020 Application Fee: The amount of application fee is expected to be INR 1500/-
Documents to be Needed at the Time of Filing the Application Form
The candidates must keep the following documents ready at the time of filling the application form of LET 2020.
- Class 10th and 12th mark-sheet
- Class 10th and 12th certificate
- Qualifying degree mark sheets
- Graduation marksheets
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Scanned copy of the photograph
- Date of Birth proof
- Category certificate
How to Apply Online?
- To apply online, the candidate must visit the official website, lloydlawcollege.edu.in
- Now, create new account.
- Proceed and Fill the details such as name, email id, and mobile number.
- Once the candidate’s account is created, the registration form will appear on the screen.
- Candidate have to fill the application form with all the details and submit the registration fee through any of the modes provided there.
How to Apply Offline?
- To apply offline, the candidate must first visit the official website, lloydlawcollege.edu.in and look for the link “To apply offline, download the application form here”.
- On doing that, the application form shall open in PDF format. The candidate is required to take a print out of the form.
- Now, fill the entries, paste the passport size photograph and attach a demand draft or cheque drawn in favor of Lloyd Law College.
Lloyd Entrance Test 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility for both the courses from below.
For B.A.LL.B – 5-year course
- Qualification: To appear for the test, candidate must have passed 12th standard or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Marks: Candidate must have passed the qualifying examination with not less than 45% marks in aggregate.
- Age: Candidate must not be more than 25 years as on 1 July 2020.
- Candidates who have appeared in the 12th and are waiting for their results are also eligible to apply for the entrance test. However, they must have passed the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
For LL.B – 3-year course
- Qualification: To appear for the test, candidate must have passed graduation in any discipline from a recognized college/university.
- Marks: Candidate must have passed the qualifying examination with not less than 45% marks in aggregate for general category, 42% for OBC and 40% for SC/ST category.
- Candidates appeared/appearing for the annual examination in March/April/May are also eligible to apply. However, they must have passed the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
Lloyd Entrance Test Syllabus 2020
B.A.LL.B. has five sections whereas LL.B has four sections. Candidates can check the syllabus of LET 2020 from the below-given points.
|Section||B.A.LL.B. Syllabus||LL.B Syllabus|
|A||General Knowledge and Current Affairs.||General Knowledge and Current Affairs.|
|B||English including Comprehension||English Language Comprehension|
|C||Mathematics||Legal Aptitude and Legal Awareness|
|D||Logical Reasoning||Analytical Abilities|
|E||Legal Aptitude and Legal Awareness||– |
Lloyd Entrance Test Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates can check the previous year exam pattern for reference purpose from the given points.
- Duration of the Exam: LET is conducted for 120 minutes.
- Total number of Questions: There are a total of 150 questions asked in the exam.
- Total number of Marks: LET is a total of 150 marks examination.
- Marking Scheme: Each question is of 1 mark. There is no negative marking. No mark is allotted for unattempted questions.
For B.A LL.B (5 years): Candidates can check the distribution of sections and marks from the given table.
|Section||No. of Questions||Total|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30||30|
|English including Comprehension||30||30|
|Legal Aptitude & Legal Awareness||40||40|
For LLB (3 years): Candidates can check the distribution of sections and marks from the given table.
|Section||No. of Questions||Total|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||35||35|
|English Language Comprehension||40||40|
|Legal Aptitude & Legal Awareness||35||35|
Lloyd Entrance Test 2020 Exam Centers
Due to ongoing COVID-19 situation, LET is now going to be conducted in online mode, which the applicants can take part in from their homes. PI can be taken at the college campus or through video call.
LET is conducted in the following cities across India.
Lloyd Entrance Test 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download the admit card from the official website. To download it, candidates have to log in using his/her email ID and password. Admit card is an important document without which the candidate’s entry is prohibited to the examination hall.
Details on the LET 2020 Admit Card
Candidate can find the following details on the admit card of LET.
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Course for which candidate have applied
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’s signature
- Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2020 exam date and time
- Examination venue and address.
In case you find an error on Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2029 admit card, get in touch with the LET 2020 exam conducting authority.
Lloyd Entrance Test 2020 Reservation
Check the seat-sharing of the Lloyd Law College from the table given.
|Kashmir Migrants||2 seats|
Lloyd Entrance Test 2020 Result
Candidates can check the result of LET through the official website itself. LET result is announced as a merit list in the PDF format. Candidates whose names are there in the merit list are called for the next round of selection, Personal Interview. Candidate’s selection is not only based on the result of the entrance test. Personal interview has its own weightage as well. Therefore, the candidate must be prepared for it well.
The following details are mentioned in the result.
- Name of applicant
- Roll number
- Marks obtained by the qualifying candidate.
Lloyd Entrance Test 2020 Personal Interview
Personal Interview is conducted to understand the candidate’s mentality, knowledge, adaptability, communication skills, etc. Those who have qualified the entrance test are eligible for PI.
Documents required at the time of personal interview;
- 10th Mark Sheet/Certificate (Photocopy & original)
- 12th Mark Sheet/Certificate (Photocopy & Original)
- Graduation Documents (if required)
- Transfer Certificate
- Residence Proof
- Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- Six passport size recent photograph.
Lloyd Entrance Test 2020 Seat Intake
Candidates can check the seat matrix from the below-given points.
Seat Intake for B.A.LL.B Program
- Total Seats: There are a total number of 240 seats only for B.A.LL.B course.
- 180 students are selected on the basis of their performance/merit in Lloyd Entrance Test ‘LET’ followed by Personal Interview.
- 60 seats are reserved for students who have performed well in CLAT, followed by Personal Interview taken by Lloyd Law College.
Seat Intake for LL.B program
There are a total number of 300 seats only for the LL.B course.
Lloyd Law College
Lloyd Law College was established in 2003 in affiliation with CCS University, Meerut, U.P. The institution is located in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It offers five years integrated course in B.A LL.B and 3 years LL.B course with specialization in different areas of law. The college conducts entrance test on the basis of which the candidates are selected for personal interview. Those who manage to clear personal interview are given admission.
Official website: lloydlawcollege.edu.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.