The LNM Institute of Information Technology (LNMIIT) has issued notification to admission in M.Tech courses for the academic year 2017-18. Interested candidates may apply for the the M.Tech courses in online mode of application on or before the last date. Candidates can check the complete detail of LNMIIT M.Tech Admission 2017 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Courses Offered in M.Tech
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Data Analytics and Software Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (Specialization in Mobile Communication, VLSI & Embedded Systems Design )
LNMIIT M.Tech Admission 2017
Candidates can apply online to admission in M.Tech courses at LNM Institute of Information Technology from the official website on or before the last date of application. Those applicant who fill their application on time they will be issued admit card for the written test. Admission will be based on marks obtain in written test and Interview.
Schedule for the LNMIIT M.Tech Admission 2017 is given below.
|Submission of online application form starts from||13 Feb 2017|
|Last date of online application form||15 May 2017|
|Online admission portal closes for 2 nd round in M.Tech Program||30 June 2017 (For Engineering Departments only)|
|Online admission portal closes for M. Sc. & Ph.D. Programs||30 June 2017|
|Written test and interview for 1 st round in M.Tech Program||25 May 2017 (CSE) & 26 May 2017 (ECE)|
|Written test and interview for 2 nd round in M.Tech Program||In the First week of July 2017 (Tentative)|
|Written test and interview for M.Sc. & Ph.D. Programs||In the First week of July 2017 (Tentative)|
LNMIIT M.Tech Shortlisted Candidates 2017
The LNM Institute of Information Technology (LNMIIT) has published the list of shortlisted candidates for further admission process, which can also be checked through the link provided below.
- PG Admission 2017 Shortlisted Candidates in M. Tech.(CSE)
- PG Admission 2017 Shortlisted Candidates in M. Tech.(ECE)
LNMIIT M.Tech Application Form 2017
Candidates seeking admission in M.Tech programme in various courses may apply online from the official website as per schedule date. Those who apply for M.Tech admission pay the requisite fee to complete the application process. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other condition before going online application. Candidates can also apply online form the link provided below.
- Application Fee is Rs. 500/-
Instruction for Filling Online Application
This is a two stage process:
Stage I (Fill in Personal and Address Details; Pay the Application fee)
- Click on “New Registration” and fill the mandatory information to create an account.
- Your account details containing Application ID and Password for your online application will be sent to your email-id and mobile no.
- Log into your account, using the Sign In on the admission portal. Fill the information in the online form/ student information.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- to complete the application. The fee can be paid in either of the following ways:
- Pay online using Debit card / Credit card / Net-banking, OR
- Pay through a demand draft drawn in favor of The LNM Institute of Information Technology payable at Jaipur. Fill in the required demand draft details in the online application form and submit it on or before the last date. Please write your name, application ID, mobile no. and email-id at the back of the demand draft and send it to LNMIIT by speed post or registered post only. The demand draft must be delivered at LNMIIT on or before 15 June 2016.
Stage II (Fill in Eligibility Details, Participation in GATE/NET/SET & others)
- Generate PDF of your form and print it for future use.
(If you face any problem in generating PDF, please unblock popup blocker. To unblock the popup blocker please use following)
To see blocked pop-ups for a Chrome, follow the steps listed below:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click the Content settings button.
- In the “Pop-ups” section, select “Allow all sites to show pop-ups.
To see blocked pop-ups for a Firefox, follow the steps listed below:
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button and then select Options.
- Select the Content panel.
- Make sure the Block pop-up windows checkbox is checked.
Note: The applicants adopting for off-line mode of payment (Demand Draft) must send their Demand Drafts well in time so that they are received on or before the last date at LNMIIT. LNMIIT will not be responsible for any postal delays.
Please use Speed Post / Registered Post for mailing the application form and the demand draft.
- B.E. / B. Tech. (In appropriate branch of Engineering & Technology) with 60 % marks / CPI of 6.5 on a 10 point scale. OR
- MCA/ M. Sc. (Electronics / Computer Science / IT / Mathematics / Statistics) with 60 % marks/ CPI of 6.5 on a 10 point scale.
M. Tech. (ECE)
- B.E. / B. Tech. (ECE/EE/ICT/ICE and equivalent discipline) with 60 % marks / CPI of 6.5 on a 10 point scale OR
- M. Sc. (Electronics / Computer Science / IT / Physics) with 60 % marks/ CPI of 6.5 on a 10 point scale.
The question paper will be of one and half hour duration. It will consist of objective and short answer type questions.
There will be NO negative marking.
Syllabus for Written Test
- M.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering
Computer Programming, Data Structure and Algorithms, Operating System, Database Management System, Computer Networks, Discrete Mathematics.
- M.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Digital Design Introduction to Digital Design, Number Systems & Codes, Boolean Algebra and Minimization Techniques, Digital CMOS Logic, Combinatorial Circuits & Systems, Sequential Circuits & Systems, Finite State Machines.
- Analog Electronics : Circuit Theory, Network analysis, Op-amp, RC, RLC Circuits, Physics of transistors, Characteristics and biasing of BJT, Small signal (incremental) equivalent circuits, CE, CB and CC amplifiers, Difference Amplifier Design, Oscillators and Filters: Bode plots, Clipping, Clamping and other Non-Linear Op-Amp applications, Power supplies, DAC: Principles and Circuits, ADC: Principles and Circuits.
- Signals and Systems :Linear time invariant (LTI) systems: Discrete and continuous, Fourier representation of periodic signals, Fourier Transform of aperiodic signals, Laplace and z-transform, Linear Feedback Systems.
- Digital Signal Processing Transform analysis of LTI systems, Structures for Discrete Time systems, FIR Filter Design Techniques, The Discrete Fourier Transform and Computational Aspects, Multi-rate digital Signal Processing, Adaptive signal Processing, Stochastic signals, Wiener Filtering, LMS and RMS algorithms, spectral estimation.
- Basic Analog and Digital Communication
- Probability and matrices
GATE (CS), GATE (EC) qualified students will be exempted from written test of MTech (CSE), MTech (ECE) branch respectively.
Note: Candidates having GATE percentile ≥ 95 (in CS/EC streams) may be considered for direct admission in respective branch.
|Particulars||M.Tech Course (Rs.)|
|Mess Maintenance Charges||1,000|
|Students Activity Charges||1,500|
|Electricity & Internet||7,500|
|Total fee for first semester||1,12,500|
|Mess advance (adjustable as per actual at the end of semester)||14,000|
|Caution money (one time refundable at the end of the course, no interest is payable)||10,000|
|Total payable at the time of admission||1,36,500|
Postal Address (For Speed post and Registered Post only):
The LNM Institute of Information Technology,
Rupa ki Nangal,
Toll Free No. : 1800-180-6566
Email: [email protected]