LPU Application Form 2020 – LPU has released LPU application form for phase 2 of LPUNEST 2020 for admission in various courses. The forms are available online at lpu.in. The LPU application form 2020 can be accessed by the candidates who register at the website for admission. In addition to that to submit the LPU admission 2020 application form, the candidates need to pay a certain amount using online mode of payment. The application form is available for all the UG, PG and Ph.D. Courses. The applicants need to check their respective eligibility criteria before applying for LPU admission.
Latest: LPU admission form for Phase 2 is available – Apply now!
LPU Application Form 2020
The candidates have to complete the application form as per the schedule below:
|Course||Last date to apply|
|B.Tech||15 Jul 2020|
|LLM||21 Jul 2020|
|MBA||LPUNEST – 25 Jul 2020|
Interview – 15 Jul 2020
|Ph.D||22 Jul 2020|
|All other courses||15 Jul 2020|
Apply now: Click here to apply for LPU Admission 2020.
Fee For LPU Admission 2020 Application Form
The candidates can check below the application form fee of LPU Admission 2020:
|Mode of Application||Cost of Soft copy||Cost of Printed copy|
|Online Application||Boys – Rs. 800|
Girls – Rs. 500
|Boys – Rs. 1000|
Girls – Rs. 700
|Offline Application (LPUNEST Kit)||–||Boys – Rs. 800|
Girls – Rs. 500
Mode of payment of the application fee: The candidates have to make the application fee payment in the online mode only.
Documents to be kept ready before filling the LPU Application Form 2020
The candidates can check the below-given documents that they must keep ready before they start filling the LPU Admission Form 2020:
- Scanned copy of your photo and signature as per specification.
- Class 12 and 10 marksheets for reference of marks
- A valid email id that must remain active until the admission process ends.
- A valid and active mobile number for communication between the university and you.
- Credit/debit card for payment of the application fee.
How To Get the LPU Admission Application Form 2020
The candidates can obtain the LPU Admission Form in 3 ways:
- Online at lpu.in
- Online filling the application form and sending it via post with DD to LPU
- From the University campus on payment of cash.
Specification of the images to be uploaded in the online LPU Admission Application Form 2020
The candidates need to upload the scanned images of their recent passport-sized image and signature in the LPU Application Form 2020. Here are the specification form the same below:
|Photo||3 kb to 20 kb||JPG|
|Signature||3 kb to 20 kb||JPG|
How to apply for LPU Admission 2020 Online
The candidates can check the steps below to know how to apply for LPU Admission 2020 at lpu.in:
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the link of the respective course for which you wish to apply for.
- Now, register online by entering details such as your Email ID, Name, State, Mobile Number, etc,
- Click on the “Register Now” button to submit the details.
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number entered during registration. Hence, it is advised to provide a valid mobile number.
- Enter the sent OTP and Click on “OK” button to proceed to the next step.
- Register online by entering the details such as name, email id, date of birth and mobile number.
Step 2: Make payment for the online application
After the registration part is over, the aspirants will then have to pay the requisite amount of the application fee. The application fee for online registration can be done using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Step 3: Fill in the details in the online application
- After making the payment of the online application, candidates have to fill in other required details such as Personal Details, Academic Qualification Details, Exam details etc.
- All the information to be provided in the online application must be valid.
Step 4: Upload scanned photograph and signature
On filling in details in the online application, upload scanned copy of the photograph, signature and other relevant documents as per the specifications.
Step 5: Submit the Online Application
On completion of the above-mentioned steps, submit the application form through online mode. Also, take a print out of the submitted application for future reference.
LPU Admission 2020 Application Form Correction
Once the application form is submitted by paying the application fee, it cannot be edited. LPU does not allow the candidates to make any changes in the application form. Therefore the candidates are requested to check the application form thoroughly before they make the final submission of the application form.
Make sure the images uploaded in the application form are correct and as per the specifications. The images not complying with the specifications are cancelled.
LPU Application Form 2020 Status
The candidates can check whether or not their application form is submitted under their login. To check the status the candidates can log in using their email id and password. On the dashboard, they can check if the application form is submitted. Also, the candidates are indicated about the next step of the admission if their application form is submitted successfully.
Lovely Professional University
LPU offers specialized courses in 45+ departments. LPU is located in the state of Punjab. LPU Admission is based on LPUNEST (LPU National Entrance and Scholarship Test) and other national level entrance examination like JEE Main, CLAT, LSAT, NEET etc. The eligible candidates can apply for admission in this university in 25 Regular UG disciplines, 37 Regular PG disciplines, 9 Ph.D. disciplines. the university is included in the NIRF ranking in Management and Pharmacy categories.