The LPU NEST 2019 Application Form has been released by the University for various UG and PG programmes. A direct link is given on this page for the candidates to apply online for the LPUNEST 2019. The aspirants can apply for the entrance exam through Online and Offline Mode. You can apply online at nest.lpu.in or you can also obtain the Application Form and LPUNEST kit through the University campuses. In the application form, you need to fill in details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, etc. Also, you will have to upload scanned images of your passport size photograph, and signature in the LPUNEST Application Form. The University shall not give an online correction facility to the candidates. Hence, it is advised to the aspirants that before finally submitting the form, they must ensure that the details entered are correct. Check complete details about the LPUNEST 2019 Application Form from this page.
LPU NEST Application Form 2019
The schedule for the application process for LPU NEST 2019 is provided in the table below. Candidates can apply online through the direct link provided below in the table according to the schedule of the respective course.
|LPUNEST Name||Last date to apply for schedule II||Apply Online|
|LPU NEST for B.Tech||31 Mar 2019||Click here to apply|
|LPU NEST MBA||Click here to apply|
|LPU NEST for Design||Click here to apply|
|LPU NEST for Law||Click here to apply|
|LPU NEST for Hotel Management||Click here to apply|
|LPU NEST for Agriculture||Click here to apply|
|LPU NEST for Allied Medical Sciences||Click here to apply|
For all other courses – Apply Here!!
Application Form dates for Ph.D.
|Exam Name||Last date to apply||Apply Here|
|LPU NEST for Ph.D.||20 Nov 2018||Click Here to Apply|
LPUNEST 2019 Application Fee
After the candidates successfully register for the entrance exam, they will have to pay a requisite amount of the application fee. Only once the payment is done, the candidates can proceed to fill in details in the LPUNEEST 2019 Application Form. The application fee payable is common for all courses is given in the table below.
|Mode of Application||Application Fee for Boys||Application Fee for Girls|
|Online Application||Rs. 500||Rs. 250|
|Offline Application (Option 2)||Rs. 500||Rs. 250|
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the above-given application fee by using either of the following modes as per the mode of their application.
- Online Application – Pay the application fee by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
- Offline Application – Pay the application fee by Cash/ Cheque or Demand Draft
Documents to Keep Ready to Fill-in details in LPUNEST 2019 Application Form
It is advised to the candidates to keep the following list of documents ready beforehand when filling in details in the application form.
- Scanned copy of your Photograph, and Signature as per the specifications
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet
- A valid email id which should be active till the end of the admission process
- A valid and active mobile number
- Credit Card/ Debit card to pay the online application fee.
LPU Admission 2019 – Apply Here!!
How to Apply for LPU NEST 2019?
The aspirants can apply for LPU NEST 2019 through the following methods:
- Obtain the application form University Campus/ Camp Offices
- Semi-Online Application
- Online Application
How to fill in LPUNEST 2019 Online Application?
To apply for the entrance exam through online mode, the aspirants should simply follow the instructions as given below:
Step 1: Registration – Apply Here!!
- Click on the link of the respective course for which you wish to apply for.
- Now, register online by entering details such as your Email ID, Name, State, Mobile Number, etc,
- Click on the “Register Now” button to submit the details.
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number entered during registration. Hence, it is advised to provide a valid mobile number.
- Enter the sent OTP and Click on “OK” button to proceed to the next step.
- Register online by entering the details such as name, email id, date of birth and mobile number.
Step 2: Make payment for the online application
After the registration part is over, the aspirants will then have to pay the requisite amount of the application fee. The application fee for online registration can be done using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Step 3: Fill in the details in the online application
- After making the payment of the online application, candidates have to fill in other required details such as Personal Details, Academic Qualification Details, Exam details etc.
- All the information to be provided in the online application must be valid.
Step 4: Upload scanned photograph and signature
On filling in details in the online application, upload scanned copy of the photograph, signature and other relevant documents as per the specifications.
Step 5: Submit the Online Application
On completion of the above-mentioned steps, submit the application form through online mode. Also, take a print out of the submitted application for future reference.
Rejection of LPUNEST 2019 Application Form
The University has specified that it can reject the application form if it is submitted with Incomplete details, for example, Declaration not signed, etc. The University will not take responsibility to inform such applicants about the rejection of their application. Hence, it is advised to the candidates to ensure that the duly filled in application is dispatched along with complete enclosures in all respects.
If you have any queries about the LPU NEST 2019 Application Form, please ask in comments below.