LSAT India 2019 Admit Card has been released for the applicants to download. Admit card is available on the official website pearsonvueindia.com, It is mandatory for all the applicants to download LSAT India admit card 2019 as it is going to contain the registration details and photo which will be used for verification while appearing for LSAT India 2019 exam. get here all the details about the admit card, the procedure of downloading admit card, details in it and other important information.
LSAT India 2019 Admit Card
LSAT India 2019 admit card is available online to download only by the applicants who are going to apply before the last date and provide all details accurately along with the registration fee. Candidate should note that Pearson VUE is not going to be responsible in case an applicant is not able to download the hall ticket due to wrong information. Check here complete schedule of LSAT India 2019 admit card:
|LSAT India 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates (Revised)|
|Download LSAT India 2019 Admit Card from||22 May 2019|
|Last Date to Access Admit Card||01 Jun 2019|
|LSAT India 2019 Exam Date||02 Jun 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download the admit card for LSAT India 2019.
Official Website: pearsonvueindia.com
How to Download LSAT India 2019 Admit Card?
Once the registration process is over, candidates can download the admit card online from the official website as per the schedule. With the help of the steps mentioned below you will be able to access your LSAT India 2019 admit card easily:
- Visit the official website i.e www.lsac.org and search for LSAT and click on it.
- Next, you’ll find a link to download LSAT examination admit card 2019 on the same page and click on the same link.
- A login appears on your screen. You have to enter your login credentials like Email Id/application number and the password which was provided to you at the time of registration. Now click on ‘Login’
- You will now be able to see your LSAT India admit card 2019. Click on download and take a print out of it as it is mandatory if you want to take LSAT India 2019 exam on the date specified for the same.
Details on LSAT India 2019 Admit Card
Applicants who have downloaded the admit card must ensure that all the following details are mentioned in it:
- Your name
- Application number
- Registration details
- LSAT India 2019 exam date and time
- Examination venue
Instructions Regarding LSAT India 2019 Admit Card
Once you have downloaded the admit card it is advisable to check that all the information on it is correct.
- Ensure that you keep LSAT India 2019 hall ticket with care as it is your ticket to the exam centre. No applicant without admit card will be allowed to take the exam.
- Get 3-4 copies of admit card as in case one is harmed or lost other copies could be used.
- Clearly read all the details mentioned in LSAT India 2019 admit card as it will allow you to get acquainted with the exact LSAT India 2019 exam date and time.
LSAT India 2019 Exam Pattern
LSAT-India is a standardized test of reading and verbal reasoning skills designed by the USA–based Law School Admission Council (LSAC) for use by law schools in India. it consists of 4 sections with multiple choice format and the duration of the exam is 2 hours 20 minutes.
The question paper will be divided into 4 sections:
- Logical reasoning
- Analytical reasoning
- Reading comprehension
2 sections will be of Logical reasoning, 1 will be of analytical reasoning and the last will be of Reading comprehension. The time allotted for each section is 35 minutes and you need to attempt the paper which will have all objective type questions. As no negative marking is done in the exam, it is beneficial as you get to score more by attempting more number of questions, with accuracy, though.
LSAT India 2019 Result
The result for LSAT India 2019 will be released in the form of a scorecard on the official website. Candiadtes who will be taking the test can check their result by logging in their LSAT account. The scorecard will depict the marks obtained by the candiadtes. After the declaration of result candidates will have to attend the counseling process in order to get the desired college and seat.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.