|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
The LSAT India is a test of analytical reasoning, logical reasoning, and reading comprehension, including comparative reading. What’s the best way to learn how to approach these types of questions before you encounter them on the day of the test?
There’s no better way than THE OFFICIAL LSAT—INDIA HANDBOOK, published by the Law School Admission Council. Use this inexpensive guide to become familiar with every type of LSAT question so that you can make the most of the rest of your test preparation and do your best on the test.
- How to approach Reading Comprehension Questions
- How to approach Analytical Reasoning Questions
- How to approach Logical Reasoning Questions
The Official LSAT—India Free PrepTest
Students can download four sample tests HERE.
We recommend that you practice with all of these tests, and take at least one entire test in simulated testing conditions, with a strict adherence to time limits.
These include the ACTUAL LSAT—India papers, along with descriptions of the question types, scoring, etc.
Official LSAT—India free explanations to sample questions
It is recommended that students should go through the explanations and understand the manner in which the questions can be answered.
The Official LSAT—India Handbook
To achieve a deeper level of preparation, there’s no better way than “THE OFFICIAL LSAT—India HANDBOOK”, published by the Law School Admission Council. Use this inexpensive guide to become familiar with every type of LSAT—India question and the skills they are designed to assess, so that you can make the most of the rest of your test preparation and do your best on the test.
Payment options – Candidates who wish to avail of “THE OFFICIAL LSAT—INDIA HANDBOOK” can buy it Online only.
The Official LSAT – India Handbook purchase
Students can purchase The Official LSAT – India Handbook as follows:
- The Official LSAT – India Handbook purchase along with LSAT—India registration – Candidates need to pay an incremental amount of Rs. 450 for The Official LSAT – India Handbook purchase at the time of registration. Combo offer price Rs. 4250 (Test registration + Handbook purchase)
- The Official LSAT – India Handbook only – Candidates can buy the handbook by paying Rs. 600.
Candidates can purchase THE OFFICIAL LSAT—India HANDBOOK he Official LSAT – India Handbook by clicking here. An additional prep-test will be available for those who purchase the Handbook.