LSAT India is a test of analytical reasoning, logical reasoning, and reading comprehension, including comparative reading. LSAT India is conducted in the offline mode. The candidates must know the basic pattern of questions in order to score well in the exam. Pearson VUE releases the question papers as well as sample papers on its official website. LSAT is of total 2 hours 20 minutes wherein, each section is conducted for 35 minutes. For more information about the tips to prepare for LSAT India, check the article given below.
How to prepare for LSAT India?
LSAT India tests the basic critical skills of the candidates which they have acquired over the years. LSAT India consists of multiple choice questions. For more information about LSAT India, candidates can check the article given below.
LSAT India 2020 Sample Paper
The Official LSAT—India Handbook
To achieve a deeper level of preparation, there’s no better way than “THE OFFICIAL LSAT—India HANDBOOK”, published by the Law School Admission Council. Use this inexpensive guide to become familiar with every type of LSAT—India question and the skills they are designed to assess, so that you can make the most of the rest of your test preparation and do your best on the test.
Payment options – Candidates can get the handbook by paying Rs 600 in the online mode only.
The Official LSAT – India Handbook purchase
Students can purchase The Official LSAT – India Handbook as follows:
- The Official LSAT – India Handbook purchase along with LSAT—India registration – Candidates need to pay an incremental amount of Rs. 450 for The Official LSAT – India Handbook purchase at the time of registration. Combo offer price Rs. 4250 (Test registration + Handbook purchase)
- The Official LSAT – India Handbook only – Candidates can buy the handbook by paying Rs. 600.
LSAT India Exam Pattern
Candidates can have a look at the exam pattern given below so as to see what is the duration of the exam, total number of questions, duration of the exam etc. Check the exam pattern given below for LSAT India.
- Mode: Offline (Pen-Paper)
- Type of questions: Multiple-Choice questions
- Sections: 4
- Duration: 2 hours 20 minutes
- Total no. of questions: 24 (in each section)
|Sections||No. of questions||Duration|
|Analytical Reasoning||24||35 minutes|
|Logical Resoning 1||24||35 minutes|
|Logical Resoning 2||24||35 minutes|
|Reading Comprehension||24||35 minutes|
LSAT India Preparation Tips
Apart from knowing the type of questions, The candidates must know some preparation tips that can be followed for the preparation of the exam. Given below are some expert tips.
- Know the exam pattern: Before starting with the preparation, the candidates must know the exam pattern thoroughly as that is going to help the candidates in the long term.
- Practice the previous year question papers: The most important strategy of the preparation is to practice as much as you can. So, check the question papers and start practicing them.
- Increase the speed: After practicing the sample papers and checking the previous year question papers, make sure the speed is increased while solving the questions. Increase your speed as well as efficiency while solving the papers.
- Watch YouTube tutorials: If any concept is not clear, watch the video about that on youtube. Ccheck those videos where the concepts are clearly stated.
- Revise: It is advised to do the revision time and again so as to remember the concepts till the time of examination.
LSAT India Books
Check the list of the books given below to see what can be the possible books which can be referred for the preparation.
|The Official LSAT Handbook|
|10 Actual, Official LSAT Preptests: 5 (Lsat Series) |
|LSAT Unlocked 2018-2019: Proven Strategies|
For Every Question Type + Online (Kaplan Test Prep)
By Kaplan Test Prep
|LSAT Prep Book: Study Guide &|
Practice Test Questions for the Law School Admission Council’s (LSAC) Law School Admission Test
|LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible (Powescore LSAT Bible)|
By David M Killoran
About LSAT India
Law School Admission Test is conducted by Pearson VUE on behalf of Law School Admission Council (LSAC). LSAT India takes place in almost 24 cities across India. It is conducted in the offline mode. The test is objective in nature which means there are multiple – choice questions. It consists of 4 sections which have to be completed in a duration of 35 minutes each. There is no negative marking in the test. LSAT India has segregated critical thinking skills as per 3 skills such as logical reasoning, analytical reasoning and reading comprehension.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.