|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission 2017 – University of Lucknow conducted an examination for the post of Bachelor of Elementary Education(B.El.Ed.)for the session 2017-18. Selection has been made on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination. Here are the complete details of Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission 2017 like course details, application process, eligibility criteria, admission procedure counselling dates etc. The counselling dates have been announced and it is scheduled to be held from 7-9 September 2017.
Latest: – A Notification regarding additional round of counselling is released. Scroll down to check.
Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission 2017
The B.El.Ed. programme shall be offered only in a constituent or affiliated college of Lucknow university offering undergraduate studies in liberal arts, humanities, social sciences, commerce, mathematics and sciences, or a constituent or affiliated college of Lucknow University offering multiple Teacher Education Programme or Department of Education, Lucknow University itself.
Schedule for Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission 2017 is given below.
|Start of Online Application||29 June 2017|
|Last date for form submission without late fee||18 July 2017|
|Last date for form submission with late fee of Rs. 500||21 July 2017|
|Date of counselling||7-9 September 2017|
Lucknow University General Quick Links
Additional Round Counselling
An additional round of counselling will be held on vacant seats on September 21, 2017. Check the official notification below regarding the same.
Information regarding the counselling Date,time,venue and opening and closing rank along with the documents required.
General guidelines regarding counselling process along with documents required
Application Form 2017
The Application form submission has been closed.
- General and OBC – Rs. 1000.00 (With late fee Rs. 1500.00)
- SC and ST – Rs. 500.00 (With late fee Rs. 1000.00)
- The minimum qualifications for admission to the B.El.Ed. shall be a pass in the 10+2 Senior Secondary Examination or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with a minimum aggregate of Fifty percent marks.
- The reservation and relaxation of marks for SC/ST/OBC and other categories shall be as per rules of the central Government / state Government whichever is applicable.
- Candidates seeking admission to the four year degree programme in Elementary teacher Education shall have to qualify in the prescribed Centralized Entrance Test (CET), specially designed to assess the candidate’s potential or any other selection process as per the policy of Lucknow University.
- In the B.El.Ed. program for the Session 2017 – 18 shall be admitted on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination conducted for this purpose.
- The entrance test will comprise of 100 objective type questions to be answered in 90 minutes. The questions will be from Language ability (Hindi and English), General Awareness, Logical Reasoning, Mental Ability
- Order of Merit will be determined as follows:-
- If two or more candidates have secured equivalent marks/rank in the merit Index, then the merit for admission will be determined as follows:-
- If the marks secured in the entrance test are same in such cases first preference will be given to the candidate who secures higher percentage of marks at Intermediate or equivalent examination.
- If the marks obtained at the Intermediate or equivalent examination are the same in such cases first preference will be given to the candidate who secures higher percentage of marks at High School or equivalent examination
- If the marks obtained at the High School or equivalent examination are the same, then in that case the older candidate will be given priority.
Total intake of B.El.Ed. Course in one unit shall not exceed fifty students in a class or decided by NCTE norms enforced from time to time.
For more details of Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.