Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission 2019: University of Lucknow conducts an examination for the post of Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.). Selection is made on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination. Here are the complete details of Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission 2019 like course details, application process, eligibility criteria, admission procedure counselling dates etc.
Candidates who are looking for admission in B.El.Ed course can apply for Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission 2019. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria & all other details carefully.
Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission 2019
The B.El.Ed. programme shall be offered only in a constituent or affiliated college of Lucknow university offering undergraduate studies in liberal arts, humanities, social sciences, commerce, mathematics and sciences, or a constituent or affiliated college of Lucknow University offering multiple Teacher Education Programme or Department of Education, Lucknow University itself. Schedule for Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission 2019 is given below.
|Online application process begins from||15 Mar 2019|
|Last date for form submission without late fee||10 Apr 2019|
|Last date for form submission with late fee||15 Apr 2019|
|Issuance of Admit card||20 Apr 2019|
|Lucknow University B.El.Ed. 2019 exam date||03 May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||20 May 2019|
|Counselling||25 May 2019 (Onwards)|
Lucknow University General Quick Links
The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination. Those applicants who have appeared for their Class 12 examination in 2019 have to fill in the name of the examination board and roll number now. All such applicants have to login and fill their marks obtained in the Class 12 examination before appearing for counseling.
Lucknow University B.El.Ed. 2019 Application Form
- The application form is available online at admission.lkouniv.ac.in.
- The application must be submitted before the last date or otherwise late fee charges will be implied.
- Applicants need to register by providing the basic details and submit it. On completing the registration process, applicants will receive their login details in the mobile number and email ID as provided at the time of registration.
- Fill in other required details in the online application such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details. Communication Details etc.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature as per the given specifications:
|Images to be uploaded||Format||File size|
|Photo||JPEG format||50 KB|
|Signature||JPEG format||50 KB|
- Before submitting the online application, verify that the information provided in the online application is correct. If it is correct, then submit it online.
- Now, proceed to make payment for the online application. The application fee is to be paid through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
- On completion of the above mentioned steps, take a print out of the completed application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Lucknow University B.El.Ed. 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for the entrance test will be issued online. Candidates who will submit their application form before the last date completed in all aspects will be able to download the admit card. The Lucknow University B.El.Ed. 2019 Admit Card can be downloaded by entering the login credentials as provided at the time of registration.
Lucknow University B.El.Ed. 2019 Admission Procedure
The admission for B.El.Ed. will be on the basis of the entrance examination conducted by the University of Lucknow.
The entrance test will be of 90 minutes duration which will comprise of 100 objective type questions. The questions will be from:
- Language ability (Hindi and English)
- General Awareness
- Logical Reasoning
- Mental Ability
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of more than one candidate obtaining equal marks in the entrance examination, the order of merit will be determined as follows:
- If the marks secured in the entrance test are same in such cases first preference will be given to the candidate who secures higher percentage of marks at Intermediate or equivalent examination.
- If the marks obtained at the Intermediate or equivalent examination are the same in such cases first preference will be given to the candidate who secures higher percentage of marks at High School or equivalent examination.
- If the marks obtained at the High School or equivalent examination are the same, then in that case the older candidate will be given priority.
Lucknow University B.El.Ed. 2019 Result
The result for the candidate who will appear for the entrance exam will be published at the University’s website. The result will be published in pdf format which will consist of roll number, name of the candidate, father’s name, category, gender, date of birth, Higher secondary exam percentage, intermediate exam percentage, entrance test marks, rank and category rank.
University of Lucknow will be adopting an Off Campus Online Counseling for the B.El.Ed. programs. Candidates have to register and submit choices after the result have been declared. Detailed guidelines would be declared later. The prospective candidates are advised to keep visiting the University website regularly for announcements, notices and updates, because no separate information shall be sent to any prospective candidate.
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
|OBC of U.P||27%|
|Son / Daughter / Grand Son / Granddaughter of Freedom Fighters from U.P.||2%|
|Son/Daughter of Retd. Defence Personnel or Physically Handicapped Defence Personnel or Defence Personnel killed in war or Defence Personnel posted in UP||5%|
Official Website: www.lkouniv.ac.in.
For more details on Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission 2019, download information brochure.