Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission 2018: University of Lucknow conducted an examination for the post of Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)for the session 2018-19. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination. Here are the complete details of Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission 2018 like course details, application process, eligibility criteria, admission procedure counselling dates etc.
Candidates who are looking for admission in B.El.Ed course can apply for Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission 2018. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria & all other details carefully.
Latest: Lucknow University has released the application form for B.EI.Ed admission 2018. Click the link in Quick link section to apply online.
Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission 2018
The B.El.Ed. programme shall be offered only in a constituent or affiliated college of Lucknow university offering undergraduate studies in liberal arts, humanities, social sciences, commerce, mathematics and sciences, or a constituent or affiliated college of Lucknow University offering multiple Teacher Education Programme or Department of Education, Lucknow University itself. Schedule for Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission 2018 is given below.
|Online application process begins from||19 Mar 2018|
|Last date for form submission without late fee||15 Apr 2018|
|Last date for form submission with late fee of Rs. 500||20 Apr 2018|
|Issuance of Admit card||25 Apr 2018|
|Lucknow University B.El.Ed. 2018 exam date||02 to 07 May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||25 May 2018|
|Counselling||11 to 25 Jun 2018|
Lucknow University General Quick Links
The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
Lucknow University B.El.Ed. 2018 Application Form
- The application form will be available online at admission.lkouniv.ac.in.
- The application must be submitted before the last date or otherwise late fee charges will be implied.
- Applicants need to register by providing the basic details and submit it. On completing the registration process, applicants will receive their login details in the mobile number and email ID as provided at the time of registration.
- Fill in other required details in the online application such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details. Communication Details etc.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature as per the given specifications:
|Images to be uploaded||Format||File size|
|Photo||JPEG format||50 KB|
|Signature||JPEG format||50 KB|
- Before submitting the online application, verify that the information provided in the online application is correct. If it is correct, then submit it online.
- Now, proceed to make payment for the online application. The application fee is to be paid through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
- On completion of the above mentioned steps, take a print out of the completed application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Lucknow University B.El.Ed. 2018 Admit Card
The admit card for the entrance test will be issued online. Candidates who will submit their application form before the last date completed in all aspects will be able to download the admit card. The Lucknow University B.El.Ed. 2018 Admit Card can be downloaded by entering the login credentials as provided at the time of registration.
Lucknow University B.El.Ed. 2018 Admission Procedure
The admission for B.El.Ed. will be on the basis of the entrance examination conducted by the University of Lucknow.
The entrance test will be of 90 minutes duration which will comprise of 100 objective type questions. The questions will be from:
- Language ability (Hindi and English)
- General Awareness
- Logical Reasoning
- Mental Ability
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of more than one candidate obtaining equal marks in the entrance examination, the order of merit will be determined as follows:
- If the marks secured in the entrance test are same in such cases first preference will be given to the candidate who secures higher percentage of marks at Intermediate or equivalent examination.
- If the marks obtained at the Intermediate or equivalent examination are the same in such cases first preference will be given to the candidate who secures higher percentage of marks at High School or equivalent examination.
- If the marks obtained at the High School or equivalent examination are the same, then in that case the older candidate will be given priority.
Lucknow University B.El.Ed. 2018 Result
The result for the candidate who will appear for the entrance exam will be published at the University’s website. The result will be published in pdf format which will consist of roll number, name of the candidate, father’s name, category, gender, date of birth, Higher secondary exam percentage, intermediate exam percentage, entrance test marks, rank and category rank.
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
|OBC of U.P||27%|
|Son / Daughter / Grand Son / Granddaughter of Freedom Fighters from U.P.||2%|
|Son/Daughter of Retd. Defence Personnel or Physically Handicapped Defence Personnel or Defence Personnel killed in war or Defence Personnel posted in UP||5%|
Official Website: www.lkouniv.ac.in.
For more details on Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission 2018, download information brochure.