Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission 2021: The University of Lucknow has released the online application form on the official website i.e. lkouniv.ac.in. The University conducts an examination for the post of Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.). The entrance exam for Lucknow University B.El.Ed. will have objective type questions. Selection is made on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination. The eligibility criteria for admission to the B.El.Ed. shall be a pass in the 10+2 Senior Secondary Examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks. Here are the complete details of Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission 2021 like course details, the application process, eligibility criteria, admission procedure, etc.
Latest: Application form is available for LU B.El.Ed 2021. Click here to Apply.
Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission 2021
The B.El.Ed. programme shall be offered only in a constituent or affiliated college of Lucknow university offering undergraduate studies in liberal arts, humanities, social sciences, commerce, mathematics, and sciences, or a constituent or affiliated college of Lucknow University offering multiple Teacher Education Programme or Department of Education, Lucknow University itself.
|Online application process begins from||09 Mar 2021|
|Last date for form submission without late fee||20 Apr 2021|
|Last date for form submission with late fee||27 Apr 2021|
|Last date to upload class 12 marks||To be announced|
|Issuance of Admit card||To be announced|
|Lucknow University B.El.Ed. 2021 exam date||To be announced|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
|Counselling||To be announced|
Lucknow University B.El.Ed. 2021 Application Form
The application form Lucknow University B.El.Ed Application Form 2021 is available in online mode. Candidates who are looking for admission in B.El.Ed course can apply for Lucknow University B.El.Ed Application Form 2021 from the official website. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria & all other details carefully.
For B.El.Ed Application Fee:
|Category||Fee Amount (without late fee)||Fee Amount (with late fee)|
|General and OBC||Rs. 1600||Rs. 2600|
|SC and ST||Rs. 800||Rs. 1800|
Steps to fill the application form
The steps to fill the Lucknow University B.El.Ed application Form 2021 is given below.
- The application form is available online at admission.lkouniv.ac.in.
- The application must be submitted before the last date or otherwise late fee charges are implied.
- Applicants need to register by providing the basic details and submit it. On completing the registration process, applicants will receive their login details in the mobile number and email ID as provided at the time of registration.
- Fill in other required details in the online application such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details. Communication Details etc.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature as per the given specifications:
|Images to be uploaded||Format||File size|
|Photo||JPEG format||50 KB|
|Signature||JPEG format||50 KB|
- Before submitting the online application, verify that the information provided in the online application is correct. If it is correct, then submit it online.
- Now, proceed to make payment for the online application. The application fee is to be paid through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
- On completion of the above-mentioned steps, take a print out of the completed application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Lucknow University B.El.Ed. 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum qualifications for admission to the B.El.Ed. shall be a pass in the 10+2 Senior Secondary Examination or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with a minimum aggregate of Fifty percent marks.
Lucknow University B.El.Ed. 2021 Admit Card
The admit card for the entrance test will be issued online. Candidates who submit their application form before the last date completed in all aspects can able to download the admit card. The Lucknow University B.El.Ed. 2021 Admit Card can be downloaded by entering the login credentials as provided at the time of registration.
Lucknow University B.El.Ed. 2021 Result
The result for the candidate who appear for the entrance exam will be published at the University’s website. The result of Lucknow University B.El.Ed 2021 will be published in pdf format which consists of roll number, name of the candidate, father’s name, category, gender, date of birth, Higher secondary exam percentage, intermediate exam percentage, entrance test marks, rank and category rank.
Lucknow University B.El.Ed. 2021 Counseling Procedure
University of Lucknow has adopted an Off-Campus Online Counseling for the B.El.Ed. programs. Candidates have to register and submit choices after the result have been declared. Detailed guidelines would be declared later. The prospective candidates are advised to keep visiting the University website regularly for announcements, notices and updates because no separate information shall be sent to any prospective candidate.
Lucknow University B.El.Ed. 2021 Admission Procedure
The admission for B.El.Ed. is done on the basis of the entrance examination conducted by the University of Lucknow.
The entrance test is of 90 minutes duration which is comprised of 100 objective type questions. The questions are from:
- Language ability (Hindi and English)
- General Awareness
- Logical Reasoning
- Mental Ability
Lucknow University B.El.Ed. 2021 Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of more than one candidate obtaining equal marks in the entrance examination, the order of merit will be determined as follows:
- If the marks secured in the entrance test are the same in such cases first preference will be given to the candidate who secures a higher percentage of marks at Intermediate or equivalent examination.
- If the marks obtained at the Intermediate or equivalent examination are the same in such cases first preference will be given to the candidate who secures a higher percentage of marks at High School or equivalent examination.
- If the marks obtained at the High School or equivalent examination are the same, then, in that case, the older candidate will be given priority.
Lucknow University B.El.Ed. 2021 Reservation Details
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
|OBC of U.P||27%|
|Son / Daughter / Grand Son / Granddaughter of Freedom Fighters from the U.P.||2%|
|Son/Daughter of Retd. Defense Personnel or Physically Handicapped Defence Personnel or Defence Personnel killed in war or Defence Personnel posted in UP||5%|
Lucknow University B.El.Ed. 2021 Seat Intake
Total intake of B.El.Ed. Course in one unit shall not exceed fifty students in a class or decided by NCTE norms enforced from time to time.
About Lucknow University
The University at Lucknow was initially mooted by Raja Sir Mohammad Ali Mohammad Khan, Khan Bahadur, K.C.I.E. of Mahmudabad, who contributed a piece to the columns of “The Pioneer” urging the foundation of a University at Lucknow. The main objective of Lucknow University is to be a University driven by values enriched with numerous cultures, to push economic, social and spiritual advancement for an egalitarian society.
Official Website: lkouniv.ac.in.
For more details on Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission 2021, Download B.El.Ed Admission Guidelines
Ans- The application form is expected to be released on 09 Mar 2021.
Ans – Total intake of B.El.Ed. Course in one unit shall not exceed 50 students in a class or decided by NCTE norms enforced from time to time.
Ans – University of Lucknow will be adopting an Off Campus Online Counseling for the B.El.Ed. programme
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.