|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Lucknow University invites application for B.C.A course offered by the university , Admission to B.C.A is done through the entrance test conducted y the university known as LUCSAT.
Latest Update – LUCSAT BCA Result 2015 has been Announced on 10th July 2015.
The entrance exam for B.C.A conducted by Lucknow university known as LUCSAT will be of 90 minutes (one and half hours). Test will be in two parts. Part A – 40 Multiple Choice Questions, based on Logical reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, English Comprehension, General Knowledge. Part B: 60 Multiple Choice Questions, based on B.C.A./B.Sc.(Computer Science) Syllabus of University of Lucknow. There shall be no negative marking.
Lucknow University General Quick Links
For General candidates and OBC Candidates – Rs. 800/-
For SC/ST candidates – Rs. 400/-
Tuition Fees: Total fee per semester is Rs. 30,000.00 (Thirty thousand per Sem.)
- Date of Form Available – 4th April 2015
- Last Date of BCA Application Form Submission – 20th June 2015
- Date of LUCSAT 2015 – 5th July 2015
B.Sc. (Computer Science / Computer Application / Information Technology) or B.C.A./ B.E/B.Tech. (CSE/IT) of minimum three year duration with a minimum of 50% marks for Gen/OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST and Mathematics/Computer Science/Computer application as one of the subject at Intermediate / Higher Secondary (i.e. 10+2) level. Students of BCA final semester of Lucknow University or affiliated college of Lucknow University can apply if candidate passed (without any back paper) in all semester and having 50% marks (aggregate) up-to 5th semester for GEN/OBC and 45% marks SC/ST respectively. Similarly, Students of B.Sc. (Computer Science / Computer Application / Information Technology) final year, Lucknow University or affiliated college of Lucknow University can apply if candidate passed (without any back paper) in Ist year and II nd year having 50% marks (aggregate) in both years for GEN/OBC and 45% marks SC/ST respectively
Click here to Download Information brochure and Application Form.
Number of Seats – 60 seats
|1||Outstanding sportsperson||5% of marks obtained in qualifying examination|
|2||N.C.C. “B” Certificate holders||2.5% of marks obtained in qualifying examination.|
|1||Scheduled Caste (SC)||21%|
|2||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||2%|
|3||Other Backward Classes of U.P (OBC)||27%|
|1||Son/daughter/spouse of LU
|2||Son/daughter/spouse of LU
Affiliated College Teacher (CT)
( including 1% for blinds) (PH)
daughter of Freedom Fighters from
|5||Ex- Defense Personnel(Self) (EA)||1%|
Other Policies as per Government and University rules:
|Competent authorities for the issuance of Certificate|
|1||Outstanding sportsperson||President of Lucknow University Athletic Association|
|2||Handicapped||Chief Medical Officer of the District|
|3||Freedom Fighter||District Magistrate|
|4||N.C.C. “B” Certificate holders||Competent Authority|
|5||Scheduled Caste||District Magistrate, Additional
District Magistrate, City Magistrate,
Pargana Magistrate or Collector
|7||Other Backward Classes of U.P|
|8||Teacher/Staff of the University||Dean of Faculty/Department Heads
/Registrar/Principal of Arts and Craft College.
The certificate issued before 01 March, 2014 will not be considered.
|9||Teacher of the affiliated College||Principal of the College|
Instructions to fill the B.C.A. Application Form of LUCSAT-2015
- The Application form will be available online only, from which it can be downloaded from the link given above.
- The Application form must be filled in Capital letters by the candidate in his/her own handwriting.
- Incomplete Application forms will be subjected to rejection. The candidate would have then no claim.
- The Candidates have to submit self attested Xerox copy of relevant Certificates/Mark sheets along with application.
- If candidate failed to get admit card for BCA entrance examination on or before 3rd July-2015, then candidate can approach to Department of Computer Science University of Lucknow, to get duplicate Admit Card on 4th July between 2.00 to 4.00pm.Candidate has to bring two photographs and the Xerox copy of the application form.
- The existing reservation rules of the University shall apply in admitting the students to B.C.A. course.
- All legal matters shall be subject to Lucknow Jurisdiction only.
- The Semester fees must have to be submitted by the candidate at the time of counseling itself otherwise chance will be given to next candidate in order of merit.
- The candidates claiming reservation must submit the e-Caste Certificate and e-Income Certificate of father, otherwise candidate will not get reservation benefits
- Candidate must submit any one of the following document for proof of address: a. Election Commission Photo ID Card. b. Aadhaar Letter Card. c. Water bill/ Telephone bill( Land line or Post paid mobile bill)/ Electricity bill( at least two bill required- One Bill should be of the last year and the other bill of the current year) d. One year statement( with transactions)/ passbook of running bank account( Public Sector Banks Only)
- Candidates must write Name and address with phone number on back side of the demand draft.
- (a) Application form must be submitted by Speed Post only along-with demand draft of Rs 800/-for General/OBC Candidate and Rs 400/-for SC/ST Candidate in favour of “Finance Officer, University of Lucknow, Lucknow ” payable at Lucknow, No application form shall be accepted by hand. (b). Self Attested Xerox copies of certificates/Mark Sheets and Two Self addressed Envelops size (27x12cm) duly stamped with Rs.39/- must be submitted along with application form.
- In any circumstances application fees in the form of bank draft is not refundable.
- Candidate are required to make sure that all relevant documents, Certificates/ application fee bank draft have been enclosed with application form, otherwise it is not possible to enclosed any type of documents/Certificates after submission of application form. In such circumstances, application form may be rejected.
- For any enquiry regarding admission, candidate may contact to Admission Coordinator (LUCSAT-2015) on Mobile No: 9919766604 or Office Phone No. 0522-2742827.
Address of Correspondence:
LUCSAT-2015 Department of Computer Science,
University of Lucknow,
Lucknow – 226007