Lucknow University BCA Admission 2021: The University of Lucknow has released the online application form on the official website i.e. lkouniv.ac.in and the last date to fill the form is extended up to August 07, 2021. The University conducts an examination for BCA. The entrance exam for Lucknow University BCA will have objective-type questions. Selection is made on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination. Here are the complete details of Lucknow University BCA Admission 2021 like course details, the application process, eligibility criteria, admission procedure, etc.
Latest: The last date to fill the Lucknow University BCA application form is extended up to August 07, 2021. Click here to Apply.
Lucknow University BCA Admission 2021
Interested candidates must ensure their eligibility before filling the application form. Application form must be submitted by the candidates on or before its last date.
|Online application process begins from||09 Mar 2021|
|Last date for form submission without late fee||07 Aug 2021|
|Last date for form submission with late fee|
|Issuance of Admit card||To be announced|
|Lucknow University BCA. 2021 exam date||To be announced|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
|Counselling||To be announced|
Lucknow University General Quick Links
Lucknow University BCA 2021 Application Form
The application form Lucknow University BCA Application Form 2021 is available in online mode. Candidates who are looking for admission in BCA course can apply for Lucknow University BCA Application Form 2021 from the official website. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria & all other details carefully.
For BCA Application Fee:
|General and OBC||Rs. 1000|
|SC and ST||Rs. 500|
Steps to fill the application form
The steps to fill the Lucknow University BCA application Form 2021 is given below.
- The application form is available online at admission.lkouniv.ac.in.
- The application must be submitted before the last date or otherwise late fee charges are implied.
- Applicants need to register by providing the basic details and submit it. On completing the registration process, applicants will receive their login details in the mobile number and email ID as provided at the time of registration.
- Fill in other required details in the online application such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details. Communication Details etc.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature as per the given specifications:
|Images to be uploaded||Format||Maximum Upload Size|
|Photo||JPEG format||50 KB|
|Signature||JPEG format||50 KB|
- Before submitting the online application, verify that the information provided in the online application is correct. If it is correct, then submit it online.
- Now, proceed to make payment for the online application. The application fee is to be paid through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
- On completion of the above-mentioned steps, take a print out of the completed application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Lucknow University BCA 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should pass the Intermediate or equivalent examination with Mathematics/Computer as one of the subjects with at least 50% marks (45% for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes) based on the total marks of all subjects.
Lucknow University BCA 2021 Exam Pattern
The admission for BCA is done on the basis of the entrance examination conducted by the University of Lucknow.
Entrance test for BCA shall consist of
- General Knowledge
- General English
- Logical Reasoning
- Numerical Aptitude
- Mathematics and Computer Science
Lucknow University BCA 2021 Admit Card
The admit card for the entrance test will be issued online. Candidates who submit their application form before the last date completed in all aspects can able to download the admit card. The Lucknow University BCA 2021 Admit Card can be downloaded by entering the login credentials as provided at the time of registration.
Lucknow University BCA 2021 Result
The result for the candidate who appear for the entrance exam will be published at the University’s website. The result of Lucknow University BCA 2021 will be published in pdf format which consists of roll number, name of the candidate, father’s name, category, gender, date of birth, Higher secondary exam percentage, intermediate exam percentage, entrance test marks, rank and category rank.
Lucknow University BCA 2021 Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of more than one candidate obtaining equal marks in the entrance examination, the order of merit will be determined as follows:
- If the marks secured in the entrance test are the same in such cases first preference will be given to the candidate who secures a higher percentage of marks at Intermediate or equivalent examination.
- If the marks secured in the Intermediate or equivalent examination or polytechnic diploma are same, in such cases first preference will be given to the candidate who secures higher percentage of marks at High School or equivalent examination.
- If the marks obtained at the High School or equivalent examination are also the same, then, in that case, the older candidate will be given priority.
Lucknow University BCA 2021 Counseling
University of Lucknow will be adopting an Off Campus Online Counseling for the UG Professional programs. Candidates have to register and submit choices after the merit has been declared.
The prospective candidates are advised to keep visiting the University website regularly for announcements, notices and updates, because no separate information shall be sent to any prospective candidate.
Lucknow University BCA 2021 Fee Structure
|Fee (Rs.Per Semester)||Rs. 35080|
|Applicable Fee at time of admission||Rs. 36080|
*Includes Rs. 5000.00 as caution money which is refundable after declaration of final year result within 30 days if no loss or damages of IMS property.
For more information regarding Lucknow University BCA Admission 2021, visit official website, which is lkouniv.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.