Lucknow University Counselling 2018: Candidates are advised to go through the counselling procedure and follow the guidelines strictly. Only candidates will be allowed to enter the University campus on the day of counselling. Only candidates whose names will be in the selected list in which the counselling is going on will be allowed to enter the counselling premises. Parents and Guardians are requested not to try to enter the premises.
Lucknow University Counselling 2018
Counselling will be held on two venues within the old campus of the University of Lucknow. These are: (i) MBA Building (Entry only from MBA parking lot) and (ii) New Commerce Building (Entry only from commerce parking lot Behind Tagore Library)
The detailed day wise and session wise counselling schedule will be declared soon. The tentative dates of counselling will be from June 11, 2018
|Courses||Cut Off rank & Counselling Guidelines|
|B.A./B.A. (Hons)||Click Here|
|LL.B. (Integrated)||Click Here|
|B.Com. (Regular)||Click Here|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics Group)||Click Here|
|B.Sc. (Biology Group)||Click Here|
|B.Voc. (Renewable Energy||Click Here|
|BBA/B.Com (Hons)||Click Here|
|Diploma in Fine Arts||Click Here|
Notice: Click here to read the notice regarding counselling for B.Sc Part III.
Vacant Seats: Following are the important links:
- Click here to check the Status of Vacant Seat in B.A./B.A. (Hons) after counselling of June 27, 2018.
- Click here to check Additional Counselling for B.Sc. (Biology) and B.Voc. (Renewable Energy).
Revised PG, MBA, M.P.Ed, B.P.Ed Counselling Schedule
Following is the revised counselling schedule of MBA:
General Guidelines for Counselling
- Candidates are advised to go through the counselling procedure and follow the guidelines strictly.
- Only candidates will be allowed to enter the University campus on the day of counselling.
- Only candidates whose names are in the list in which the counselling is going on will be allowed to enter the counselling premises. Parents and Guardians are requested not to try to enter the premises.
- Please follow the given time schedule.
Click here to check General Guidelines for Counselling.
Outline of the Process
The University will adopt an On Campus Online counselling. This would comprise of the following sequential steps.
- Document Verification
- High School and Intermediate marks
- Category Certificate
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Zero Fee Verification (for SC and ST candidates only )
- Subject Allotment
- Fee Submission
- Bio Metric
- Issue of Allotment Letter
Candidates have to report for counselling along with the original and a photocopy of the following documents.
- The reporting counter would open for only 30 minutes from the time the rank has been called to the counselling premises.
- Candidates reporting late for any reason will not be considered for counselling during that session. However they will be considered in the subsequent session if seats are available.
- Since seats would be allotted on the basis of rank of candidates who have reported for counselling within the stipulated time, candidates reporting late will have no claim if seats of higher choice are filled up. They would be offered choices of subjects available at that point of time
Candidates have to report for counselling along with the original and a photocopy of the following documents
- Photo ID and Address Proof (any one of the following) : Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving Licence, Passport.
- High School Mark sheet and Certificate
- Class 12 Mark sheet
- 4 passport size Colour Photographs
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable) : For OBC the caste certificate should be issued on or after July 1, 2015.
- Income Certificate :
- Income certificate should be issued after January 1, 2018. & All certificates will be verified through the Government website.
- All certificates will be verified through the Government website.
- Certificates whose details are not available on this website will not be entertained.
- The benefit of zero fees will not be given to SC/ST candidates who do not have a valid income certificate issued by competent authority.
- Sub Category Certificate
- Weightage Certificate
The University of Lucknow adopts multiple level document verification. If the documents submitted are found to be incorrect at any stage the admission may be cancelled.
- SC and ST candidates seeking the benefit of zero fee would have to bring the latest income certificate issued by the board of revenue and should be verifiable on the website.
- The admission of SC and ST candidates who will avail the benefit of zero fees would only be confirmed only if they fill the scholarship form within two days of depositing the admission fees.
- The University is adopting a totally cashless admission process.
- The admission fee will be deposited on the day of counselling only through debit card and credit card.
- Please ensure that you have a valid debit or credit card for fee payment.
Provisional Allotment Letter
Admitted students would be issued provisional allotment letter indicating their details and subjects allotted.
Reporting and Issue of ID card
- The copy of allotment letter has to be submitted in the respective Dean’s office on July 10, 2018 along with a copy of all the relevant mark sheets, Caste Certificate, Subcategory certificate, weightage certificate and original migration /transfer certificate and Year gap certificate for students who have passed intermediate in 2017 or before mentioning the reason for this gap. They will be issued ID cards from the respective Deans Office. In case on verification at the Dean Office any document is not found to be correct, the admission may be cancelled.
- All SC/ST students would need to fill their scholarship form online at the NIC portal and submit a copy of this form along with their allotment letter in the SC/ST cell of the University to receive their ID cards.
Students would have to create their personal login on the UDRC link of the LU website from July 15, 2018.
Scholarship Application Form
- All candidates belonging to the General, OBC, SC and ST category who want to avail the benefit of Government scholarships have to fill the online application form on the NIC portal.
- They would then have to enter the registration number generated at the NIC portal on their student login and take a print out of the details.
- Thereafter they have to submit the application form along with the print out generated on the UDRC portal on the Lucknow University website to the scholarship section at the Registrar’s office.
- Counselling for waiting list will be done only till seats are vacant.
- Candidates of OBC, SC and ST category whose names are in the Open lists have to report for counselling in the Open lists.