Candidates are advised to go through the counselling procedure and follow the guidelines strictly. Only candidates will be allowed to enter the University campus on the day of counselling. Only candidates whose names will be in the selected list in which the counselling is going on will be allowed to enter the counselling premises. Parents and Guardians are requested not to try to enter the premises.
Counselling will be held on two venues within the old campus of the University of Lucknow. These are: (i) MBA Building (Entry only from MBA parking lot) and (ii) New Commerce Building (Entry only from commerce parking lot Behind Tagore Library)
Lucknow University Counselling 2018
The University will adopt an On Campus Online counselling. This would comprise of the following sequential steps.
- Document Verification
- High School and Intermediate marks
- Category Certificate
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Zero Fee Verification (for SC and ST candidates only )
- Subject Allotment
- Fee Submission
- Issue of Allotment Letter
Lucknow University Counselling 2018
Candidates will be required to report for counselling at the designated time date and time only. The reporting counter would open for only 30 minutes from the time the rank will be called to the counselling premises. Candidates reporting late for any reason will not be considered for counselling during that session. However they will be considered in the subsequent session if seats are available.When Lucknow University releases Counselling schedule for various courses, it will be updates here.
|B.A./B.A. (Hons)||Click Here|
|LL.B. (Integrated)||Click Here|
|B.Com. (Regular)||Click Here|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics Group)||Click Here|
|B.Sc. (Biology Group)||Click Here|
|B.Voc. (Renewable Energy||Click Here|
|BBA/B.Com (Hons)||Click Here|
|Diploma in Fine Arts||Click Here|
Document Verification / Documents Required
Candidates have to report for counselling along with the original and a photocopy of the following documents
- Photo ID and Address Proof (any one of the following) – Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving Licence, Passport
- High School Mark sheet and Certificate
- Class 12 Mark sheet
- 4 passport size Colour Photographs
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- Income Certificate – All certificates will be verified through the Government website. Certificates whose details are not available on this website will not be entertained.The benefit of zero fees will not be given to SC/ST candidates who do not have a valid income certificate issued by competent authority.
- Sub Category Certificate
- Weightage Certificate
SC and ST candidates seeking the benefit of zero fee would have to bring the latest income certificate issued by the board of revenue and should be verifiable on the website. The admission of SC and ST candidates who will avail the benefit of zero fees would only be confirmed only if they fill the scholarship form within two days of depositing the admission fees.
- The University is adopting a totally cashless admission process.
- The admission fee will be deposited on the day of counselling only through debit card and credit card.
- Please ensure that you have a valid debit or credit card for fee payment.
Admitted students would be issued allotment letter indicating their details and subjects allotted.
Students would receive their ID cards from the Dean’s office on submission of this allotment letter along with the relevant documents
The copy of allotment letter will be submitted in the respective Dean’s office along with a copy of all the relevant mark sheets, Caste Certificate, Subcategory certificate, weightage certificate and original migration /transfer certificate and Year gap certificate for students who will pass intermediate with mentioning the reason for this gap.
All SC/ST students would need to fill their scholarship form online at the NIC portal and submit a copy of this form along with their allotment letter in the SC/ST cell of the University to receive their ID cards.