Lucknow University Counselling 2021: Lucknow University has released the Counselling procedure, schedule and choice fillings for UG Courses and B.El.Ed. So candidates are advised to go through the counseling procedure and follow the guidelines strictly. Only candidates will be allowed to enter the University campus on the day of counseling. Only candidates whose names will be in the selected list in which the counseling is going on will be allowed to enter the counseling premises. Read this article for more information related to Lucknow University Counselling 2021.
Latest – Lucknow University has released the Counselling procedure and schedule. Choice Fillings Starts on September 22, 2021. Scroll below to check.
Latest – Lucknow University has released the UG Online Counselling Procedure and Guidelines. Check here.
Lucknow University Counselling 2021
Candidates are advised to check the official website for the updates regarding admission and counselling process. The detailed day wise and session wise counseling schedule will be declared by officials. For now candidates can check the tentative dates of counseling are given below.
|Choice fillings for Counselling||22-25 Sep 2021|
|Counselling||26-30 Sep 2021 – Complete Counselling Schedule|
|Courses||Cut Off rank & Counselling Guidelines|
|Under Graduate Programme||Click here|
|UG Management||Click here|
|Post Graduate Programme||Will be available here!|
|PG Management||Will be available here!|
|M.Ed Programme||Will be available here!|
|B.P.Ed & M.P.Ed. Programme||Will be available here!|
Check here: Candidates can get all information regarding the Lucknow University Counselling 2021 from the official website i.e. lkouniv.ac.in
Choice Fillings: Click here for Choice fillings for Counselling.
Lucknow University Admission 2021 UG Counselling Schedule
Click here to download the notification
Lucknow University Admission 2021 Counselling Process
The University will adopt On-Campus & Off-Campus Online Counseling. This would comprise of the following sequential steps.
- Document Verification
- High School and Intermediate marks
- Category Certificate
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Subject Allotment
- Fee Submission
- Issue of Allotment Letter
Lucknow University Admission 2021 Reporting
Candidates have to report for counseling along with the original and a photocopy of the following documents.
- Candidates reporting late for any reason will not be considered for counseling during that session. However, they will be considered in the subsequent session if seats are available.
- Since seats would be allotted on the basis of rank of candidates who have reported for counseling within the stipulated time, candidates reporting late will have no claim if seats of higher choice are filled up. They would be offered choices of subjects available at that point of time
Lucknow University Admission 2021 Document Verification
Candidates have to report for counseling along with the original and a photocopy of the following documents
- Photo ID and Address Proof (any one of the following): Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving Licence, Passport.
- High School Mark sheet and Certificate
- Class 12 Mark sheet
- 4 passport size Colour Photographs
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- Income Certificate :
- Income certificate should be issued after the respective date & All certificates will be verified through the Government website.
- All certificates will be verified through the Government website.
- Certificates whose details are not available on this website will not be entertained.
- The benefit of zero fees will not be given to SC/ST candidates who do not have a valid income certificate issued by competent authority.
- Sub Category Certificate
- Weightage Certificate
The University of Lucknow adopts multiple level document verification. If the documents submitted are found to be incorrect at any stage the admission may be canceled.
Lucknow University Counselling 2021 Fee Submission
- The University is adopting a totally cashless admission process.
- The admission fee will be deposited on the day of counseling only through debit card and credit card.
- Please ensure that you have a valid debit or credit card for fee payment.
Lucknow University Admission 2021 Reporting and Issue of ID card
- The copy of allotment letter has to be submitted in the respective Dean’s office on respective date along with a copy of all the relevant mark sheets, Caste Certificate, Subcategory certificate, weightage certificate and original migration /transfer certificate. They will be issued ID cards from the respective Deans Office. In case on verification at the Dean Office, any document is not found to be correct, the admission may be canceled.
- All SC/ST students would need to fill their scholarship form and submit a copy of this form along with their allotment letter in the SC/ST cell of the University to receive their ID cards.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.