LUVAS Result 2017 – Result of Entrance Test for various UG / PG course has been declared by Lala Lajpat Rai University on its website i.e. www.luvas.edu.in. Lala Lajpat Rai University has issued notification for various UG, PG programme. Selection has been made as per the Merit list to be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in ET-2017. Get here complete details of LUVAS Result 2017.
Latest: – LUVAS 2017 Result for Diploma Entrance Test held on 20 Aug 2017 has been announced, Check it below.
LUVAS Result 2017
The result of the entrance test for UG courses has beem available on the University website: www.luvas.edu.in. For M.V.Sc. and Ph.D. courses, The result of the entrance test has been displayed on the Notice Board of the Dean, Post Graduate Studies, LUVAS, Hisar and has also been available on the University website: www.luvas.edu.in. Direct link to check result has also been provided here.
|Courses||Date of Exam||Date of Declaration of Result of ET|
|B.V.Sc. & A.H Programmes (Except NRI)||16 Jul 2017|
|B.Tech – Dairy Technology||16 Jul 2017|
|M.V.Sc. and Ph.D.||16 Jul 2017||25 Jul 2017|
- M.V.Sc. Programme Result – Check Here
- P.h.D Programme Result – Check Here
- B.V.Sc. & A.H Programmes Result – Check Here
- B.Tech – Dairy Technology Result – Check Here
Official Website – www.luvas.edu.in
Diploma Entrance Test
Lala Lajpat Rai University (LUVAS) has released the result of Diploma Entrance test held on 20 Aug 2017. Candidates can check it through the link below.
LUVAS 2017 Diploma Entrance Test Result – Check Here
There is no provision for re-checking or re-evaluation of answer sheets and no enquiry in this regard shall be entertained.
Penalty for use of unfair means in the Entrance Test
Candidate(s) found guilty for use of unfair means or misconduct (as defined below) shall be expelled from the entrance test by the Centre Superintendent/Registrar/Dean, PGS and his/her decision shall be final.
- Creating disturbance of any kind during the entrance test or otherwise misbehaving in or around the entrance test centre or refusing to obey the Superintendent/Supervisor or changing his/her seat with any other candidate.
- Having in his/her possession or accessible to him/her papers/books/notes mobile phones which may possibly be of any assistance to him/her or found giving or receiving assistance or copying from any paper/book/notes/mobile phone etc. or allowing any other candidate to copy from his/her OMR sheet or found writing on a paper other than his/her question booklet or OMR sheet or using or attempting to use any other unfair means during the entrance test.
- Tampering with his/her roll number on the OMR sheet / Answer Sheet.
- Using cellular phone or any such device during the entrance test.
Any candidate found impersonating for another candidate or found being impersonated by another candidate during the entrance test, apart from expulsion from the entrance test, shall be debarred from seeking admission in this university forever and a criminal case may be registered with the police.
If use of unfair means is detected at the time of evaluation of the OMR sheets/ counselling or thereafter or any complaint (anonymous/pseudo-anonymous) is received after admission and it is proved to be correct after an enquiry, the candidate shall be disqualified and admission cancelled as the case may be and debarred from seeking admission in this university forever.
Same marks in the Entrance Test or otherwise (UG Courses)
- In case of two or more candidates scoring same marks in the entrance test, the merit would be decided on the basis of percentage of aggregate marks obtained in the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Math of 10+2 examination. If still there is a tie then the candidate senior in age will be considered higher in the merit.
Qualifying marks in the Entrance Test
- B.Tech – Dairy Technology – The minimum qualifying marks in the Entrance Test will be 40% for all categories except SC category. For SC category the minimum qualifying marks will be 38%. As per Govt. of India Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education letter F.No.3-1/2012-NER dated 12th March, 2015, concession for the wards of Kashmiri Migrants for admission shall be given as prescribed i.e. Relaxation in cut-off percentage upto 10% subject to minimum eligibility requirement for general category.
- For M.V.Sc. Programme – The minimum qualifying marks in the Entrance Test for M.V.Sc. will be 50% for all categories except SC category. For SC category the minimum qualifying marks will be 47.5%. As per Govt. of India Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education letter F.No.3-1/2012-NER dated 12th March, 2015, concession for the wards of Kashmiri Migrants for admission shall be given as prescribed i.e. Relaxation in cut-off percentage upto 10% subject to minimum eligibility requirement for general category.
- For Ph.D Programme – The minimum qualifying marks in the Entrance test will be 50% for all the candidates.