Magadh University PG 2021 Online Application Form: Magadh University invites applications from eligible candidates for MA, M.Sc, M.Com admissions 2021. The last date of application for Admission in Vocational/Professional has extended till 10 July 2021. Candidates holding a bachelor degree in the relevant subjects can apply from the official website. The applications have to be submitted through the admission dedicated website of Magadh University, i.e, magadhuniversity.in. The admission is being offered to the following courses: Master of Arts (MA), Master of Science (M.Sc) and Master of Commerce (M.Com). Candidates can get complete details regarding Magadh University PG 2021 Online Application Form from this page.
Latest: The application form for Magadh University PG Admission 2021 is available. Scroll down to Apply.
Magadh University PG 2021 Online Application Form
Check important dates for Magadh University 2021 Application Form from the table below.
|Applications start (MA / M.Com / M.Sc)||12 Jun 2021|
|Application End Date (MA / M.Com / M.Sc)||10 July 2021|
|Applications start (M.Ed)||to be announced|
|Availability of Admit Card(M.Ed)||to be announced|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application form for Magadh University Admission 2021.
Magadh University PG Admission 2021 Notice for MA / M.Sc / M.Com
Magadh University PG 2021 Overview
|Name of the University||Magadh University, Bodh Gaya, Bihar|
|Type of University||Central|
|Entrance Exam||Magadh University Entrance Test|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Types of Programs||Undergraduate Postgraduate Ph.D|
Fee for Magadh University PG 2021 Online Application Form
For M.Ed Course:
The candidates willing to pursue M.Ed courses in Magadh University have to submit an application fee along with the application form. Only those applications are considered which are accompanied by successful payment of application fee. Magadh University has specified the application fee amount to be Rs 1000 (For General/EWS/OBC) and Rs 500 (For SC/ST/PH).
Mode of payment: The candidates need to pay the fees in the form of Bank Draft issued from any nationalized bank in favour of Director, Department of EDucation, M.U. Bodhgaya payable at Bodhgaya.
For PG Course:
Candidates need to submit the online application form for PG Courses. Candidates must have to submit the necessary academic documents and the proofs of claim to secure admission under reserved quota. Candidates need to submit the application fee in the online mode only. The registration fee is of Rs 50/- .
Documents Needed to Fill Magadh University M.Ed Application Form 2021
The candidates must be ready with a certain set of documents before filling Magadh University PG 2021 Online Application Form. The information in these documents is required to be provided while filling the application form. Candidates can check the complete list of such documents from below.
- Class 10 marksheet
- Graduation marksheet
- Caste certificate
- EWS certificate
- Scanned copy of a recent passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
Image Specifications for Magadh University PG 2021 Online Application Form
All the applicants are required to upload their passport size photograph and signature in the online application form. Photograph and signature must be scanned and photo must be a recent one. Magadh University has specified resolution and size of photo and signature to be uploaded. Candidates must upload these as per the specifications only, otherwise applications can be rejected. Check the image specifications in the table given below.
|Photograph||150 x 150 pixels||20 kb|
|Signature||150 x 150 pixels||20 kb|
How to Fill Magadh University 2021 Application Form?
For M.Ed Courses:
Application form downloaded from the website and must accompany the entrance test fee as mentioned i.e. Rs 1000 (For General/EWS/OBC) and Rs 500 (For SC/ST/PH). Attested copy of the Caste Certificate, issued by the competent authority or any other authorised officer in respect of SC/ST/BC/OBC/EWS candidates, seeking admission on reserved quota.
Note: The application form is required to be filled up by the candidates in CAPITAL Letters (except signature) using only black ball pen in his/her own hand writing.
For PG Courses:
Step-by-step instructions to fill Magadh University PG 2021 Online Application Form are provided below. To apply for Magadh University PG Admission 2021, candidates are advised to follow these steps closely.
Step 1: Use the direct registration/application link provided on this page to access the registration form.
Step 2: Graduation Details- Enter required details on the page that appears. Tick mark “Yes, I agree to above” option and click on the “Proceed to form” button.
Step 3: Candidate Profile– Enter basic details in the application form such as name, parents’ names, gender, dob, category etc. and move to the next section.
Step 4: Contact Details- Here, the candidates need to provide permanent & correspondence address along with email id & mobile number. Candidates are intimated about all the admission related events through their email id and mobile number only.
Step 5: Education Details: This section covers educational qualifications of the applicant. The candidates are required to fill in roll number, marks and other details regarding high school exams, intermediate exams and graduation degree exams.
Step 6: Document Upload- Next, photo and signature have to uploaded in the Magadh University PG 2021 Online Application Form. After successfully uploading images, click on the “Save Registration” button.
Step 7: After successful registration, candidates receive a user id and password on registered email id and number. Using user id and password, candidates can login and view/download the application form.
Step 8: Applicaton fee payment: Finally, pay the application fee amount using a prescribed payment mode. Applications received without fee are treated as incomplete and are not considered for admission.
Details to Enter in Magadh University PG 2021 Online Application Form
Following details have to be provided in the application form.
- Graduation university
- Graduation passing year
- Roll no. during graduation
- First name
- Middle name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
- Disability status
- Minority Status
- Domicile state
- Domicile certificate number
- Aadhaar no. / Enrollment no.
- State of permanent residence
- District of permanent residence
- Permanent Address
- Pincode of permanent residence
- State of correspondence residence
- District of correspondence residence
- Correspondence address
- Pincode of correspondence address
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Secondary/ High School / Class 10 passing year, board, roll no and marks
- Sr. Secondary/ Intermediate/ Class 12 passing year, board, roll no and marks
- Graduation passing year, university, roll no, degree, subjects, registration number and marks
Magadh University PG Admission 2021 Eligibility
Eligibility Criteria for M.Ed Course
- Caniddates seeking admission to the M.Ed programme should have obtained at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade int he (B.Ed, B.EL.Ed, D.El.Ed, B.A.B.Ed, B.Sc, B.Ed)
- No applicant shall be admitted, who has not applied for the admission within notified time or who on being selected for admission, does not get himself/hersel admitted within the specified time, except where the delay has been condoned by the competent authority.
- The reservation in seats shall be given as per the rules of the Govt. of Bihar.
- Relaxation in the qualified marks in favour of the reserved categories (SC/ST only) shall be as per the rules of the Bihar State Govt.
- Candidates belong to other than Bihar State shall not be given benefits of reservation policies. They will be treated as a candidate of general category.
- Application forms shall be submitted only through Registered / Speed Post and byhand before the last date as mentioned in communiqué and send the application on given address.
Ensuring eligibility is a pre-requisite for applying to various post-graduate courses offered by Magadh University. Candidates found ineligible are liable to be disqualified at any stage during or after the admission process. Check eligibility criteria prescribed for various PG courses here.
- The applicants must hold a Bachelor Honours degree in the concerned subject.
- If the applicant does not have a Bachelor Honours degree, his/her relative merit in comparison, to the applicants with an Honours degree, is judged to be 10% lesser.
- Subjects in which candidates with Honours degree / Pass are unavailable, the candidates with allied students are treated equivalent to possessing an Honours degree in the concerned subjects. The decision regarding the allied subjects rests with the equivalence committee of Magadh University.
Special provisions regarding MA courses
- For MA (Political Science and Public Administration): The candidates with Diploma in Public Administration or International Relations are also eligible to apply. However, their merit is decided to be 5% lesser relative to the candidates with a Bachelor Honours degree in Political Science.
- For MA (Ancient Indian History and Archaeology): Science graduates are also eligible to apply for this course.
Magadh University PG Admission 2021 Program
The Magadh University offers various courses . The following courses are listed as below:
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor in Hotel Mgt. & Catering Tech.
- BLIS, MLIS in regular mode
- Master in Rural Development & Management
- Diploma in Foreign Languages
- M.A in Women’s Studies Diploma in Women’s Studies
- M.Sc (Bio-tech)
- M.Sc (Bio-chem)
- M.Sc (Environmental Sc)
- M.A in Journalism & Mass Comm.
- M.Sc (IT )
- MBA (IB)
- PG Diploma in Yogas
- PG Diploma in Counselling & Rehabilitation
About Magadh University PG Admission
Magadh University offers admission to several postgraduate courses, namely M.Sc, MA (Faculty of Humanities), MA (Faculty of Social Sciences) and M.Com. The candidates with a bachelor degree can fill the application form online. The university allots seats on the basis of candidates’ performance in the graduation degree. A merit list is prepared by the university authorities based on candidates’ graduation scores. For admission, the selected candidates have to report on notified day and time with their documents. Admission is granted only after successful verification of candiate’s documents and information provided at the time of applying.
Magadh University PG 2021 Online Application Form Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans The application form can only be submitted online.
Ans Candidates can use “View Application” option to view the application form and “Download PDF” option to download Magadh University PG 2021 Online Application Form in pdf format.
Ans In case of an unsuccessful payment attempt, candidates are advised to come back 4 hours later and try the fee payment again.
Ans In such a case, the amount is refunded back to the applicant’s bank account within 3-5 days.
Official Website: magadhuniversity.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.