MAH AAC CET 2018 Admit Card has been released by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai after the completion of online registration process. The candidates who successfully submit the application form are able to download the admit card from the official website www.doa.org.in. Admit Card of MAH AAC CET 2018 will contain details like candidate name, Examination Centre, Centre Code, Date and place of Examination and etc. Candidates are advised to must take two copies of the admit card and read all the instructions carefully before appearing for the examination. Candidates can download the Admit Card for MAH AAC CET 2018 from the link given below.
MAH AAC CET 2018 Admit Card
MAH AAC CET is conducted by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai will release admit cards for the examination. Candidates can check the schedule given below. The board will not send the admit cards by post to candidates. Candidates would be able to download the admit card from the official website by using their login id and password. Also, a direct link to download admit card is given below.
|Admit Card||30 Apr to 13 May 2018|
|Examination Date||13 May 2018|
Admit Card: Click Here to download the Admit Card for MAH AAC CET 2018.
Official Website: www.doa.org.in.
How to download Admit Card
The steps to download MAH AAC CET 2018 admit card are given below.
- Go to official website www.doa.org.in.
- First, Candidates should Login by entering Application ID and Password.
- A new page will appear.
- At the end, click on download admit card.
- Check all the details carefully and save the document.
Here are some instructions you need to read regarding admit card. Read and follow the instructions carefully:
- Admit card will be available online two weeks before the examination date. No, admit card would be sent by post.
- Candidates must remember their login credentials as they are required for downloading admit card.
- Candidates must download the admit card as it contains all the information about exam like date, examination centre, roll no, registration number.
- In any case, the candidate must not lose their admit card as it would be needed after the examination also.
Scheme of Examination
The MAH AAC CET 2018 Exam will consist of three practical papers each paper is of 50 marks and one objective type theory paper which is of 40 marks. There is no choice for attempting questions. All questions are compulsory for all candidates. The examination scheme for MAH AAC CET 2018 is given below.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Question||Marks per Question||Total Marks|
|I||Object Drawing Practical||1||50||50|
|IV||Memory Drawing Practical||1||50||50|