MAH AAC CET 2018 Answer Key- The answer key of MAH AAC CET2018 Entrance Examination will be announced online. It will be uploaded by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai after successful conduction of the exam. The answer key will be uploaded on the official website, candidates can also avail them from this page. Candidates can use the MAH AAC CET 2018 Answer Key to match the answers and estimate how well they performed in the exam; before the declaration of result of MAH AAC CET 2018 Result. Read the article further to know more about MAH AAC CET 2018 Answer Key and how it can be used.
MAH AAC CET 2018 Answer Key
All the solutions to the questions of the only General Knowledge entrance exam will be mentioned in the answer key. To estimate the score through it, the candidates will first have to match the marked response from the key. All the candidates who have taken the entrance exams will be able to download the answer keys from this page and estimate their exam marks much before the result generation.
|Examination||13 May 2018 10:00 AM to 04:30 PM|
|Declaration of Answer Key||To be announced|
Answer Key: The MAH AAC CET 2018 Answer Key will be available at www.doa.org.in
How To Download The Answer Key
The candidates can download their answer key by simply following instructions given below:
- Click on the link which will be updated on this page as soon as the official answer key is available.
- The answer key will be available in pdf format.
- Download it and start cross-checking the answers.
How To Calculate Marks Using Answer Key
The marks are to be calculated as per the marking scheme decided by the MAH-AAC-CET 2018. Add or deduct marks as per the marking scheme given below.
- For every correct answer, add 01 marks.
- Since there is a no negative marking, you need not to deduct marks for any incorrect answer.
- The questions which are left unanswered will not be assessed, so need to add or deduct any marks.