MAH AAC CET 2018 – State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai is conducting the Common entrance test for granting the admission into Undergraduate Visual Arts courses. The CET is conducted to select the candidates into Fine Arts and Applied Arts. The candidates seeking admission into these courses can fill the application form before the last date for filling the applications. The MAH AAC CET 2018 was started from April 07, 2018. The MAH AAC CET 2018 is going to be held on May 13, 2018. The candidates can get all the details regarding MAH AAC CET 2018 on this page.
MAH AAC CET 2018
The Registration for MAH AAC CET 2018 has been started. Those candidates who had submitted the application form on or before the last date will be able to download admit card. The schedule for MAH AAC CET 2018 is given below. Candidates can apply for the MAH AAC CET 2018 from the official website or direct link for the same is given below.
|Commencement of Online Application||07 Apr 2018|
|Last date to fill the application form||28 Apr 2018|
|Issuance of Admit card will Start on||30 Apr 2018|
|Issuance of Admit card will end on||13 May 2018|
|Examination||13 May 2018 10:00 AM to 04:30 PM|
|Declaration of Result||02 Jun 2018|
The schedule for the whole examination process is given here.
The Application form for MAH AAC CET 2018 has been released by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai. The Online applications are invited for CET for admission to First Year of Full Time Professional Undergraduate Visual Art Courses (Fine Art and Applied Art) form the interested and eligible candidates. The application form is available online on the official website of State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra. The candidates have to register themselves first, after that they will be allowed to submit the application fee. The applications should reach the board website before the last date set by the Cell. The direct link to fill the application form is provided on the “Application Form” page.
The candidates have to fill the application fee according to preferred course and category of the candidate. The fee for the examination is provided here.
|General Category/J&K/ All India Type Candidate||Rs. 1700/-|
|Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State – Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DTNT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability.||Rs. 1200/-|
|For Foreign National candidates /NRI/OCI/PIO||Rs. 10000/-|
|CIWGC Candidate||Rs 1700/-|
The candidates who are applying for the CET should possess these qualities.
- The candidate should have passed the SSC and also HSC from a recognized institution in Maharashtra State.
- Candidate should have the domicile of State Maharastra or is born in Maharashtra.
- If a candidate doesn’t have the domicile of Maharashtra but who or whose Father or Mother is domiciled in the State of Maharashtra and possess Domicile Certificate is eligible to apply.
- If a candidate doesn’t fall under any category described above for domicile but whose Father or Mother is an employee of the Government of India or Government of India Undertaking and who has been posted and reported to duty in Maharashtra State before the last date for submission of Application Form for CAP, is eligible to apply.
- If a candidate doesn’t fall under any category described above for domicile but whose Father or Mother is an employee or retired employee of the Government of Maharashtra or Government of Maharashtra Undertaking is eligible to apply.
- A candidate who has passed the SSC and HSC from any recognized institution located in a disputed Maharashtra Karnataka Border Area and whose Mother tongue is Marathi is eligible to apply.
The Admit card for the Common Entrance test has been available on the official website of the Cell. The Admit card for the test has been available within the prescribed time frame. The candidates are advised to download the admit card before the examination. The admit card will contain essential details for the examination. The candidates will be intimated about the centre through the admit card. So without admit card no one can get the examination venue. The direct link for the Admit card is available on this “Admit Card” page.
To know the examination schedule before the examination is being an advantage for the candidates they can work on the paper and their week points. So check the examination papers from here.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Question||Marks per Question||Total Marks|
|I||Object Drawing Practical||1||50||50|
|IV||Memory Drawing Practical||1||50||50|
- The duration of Paper I will be 01 hours, and the duration of Paper II, III & IV is 01 hour 30 minutes, 45 minutes, 1 hour 30 minutes Respectively.
- It is mandatory to appear all the paper in the CET.
- The paper III will be objective type.
The answer key for the MAH AAC CET 2018 will be released by the Examination after successful conduction of the exam. The Answer key will contain the correct answers to the question which would be asked in the examination, and candidates can check the answers marked by them in the examination. However, the candidates cannot analyze their marks because only one paper is Objective and only for that, the answer key will be released. So candidates have to wait for the final result. Still, they can check their answers in the answer key through the direct link given on the “Answer Key” page. That will be active when the answer key will be released online by examination cell.
The final result for the MAH AAC CET 2018 has been released. The result has been provided by the Examination cell on its website. The candidate can get their result by visiting the official website or they can get it by the link provided on the official website. The marks of all the papers will be contained by the result. The result will help to generate the merit list of the candidates.
For more information about MAH AAC CET 2018 Download Information Brochure.
Official website: www.doa.org.in