State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) of Maharashtra is going to release the Application form for MAH BA BEd / BSc BEd CET 2020 from February 2020. Interested candidates who are willing to fill the application form can apply online by visiting the official website of commission. Before filling the application form candidates must ensure their eligibility. Only eligible candidates can fill the application form. To submit the application form, candidates have to pay the application fee by credit card/debit card or net banking. Candidates can check complete details on MAH BA BEd / BSc BEd CET 2020 Application Form from this page.
MAH BA BEd / BSc BEd CET 2020 Application Form
In the online application, applicants need to enter their Personal Details, Educational Background Details, Contact Details and upload photograph and signature as per the specifications. Only after the candidates have filled in details and upload the necessary images, they may proceed to make payment for the application fee.
|Submission of Online Applications||3rd week of Feb 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||last week of Mar 2020|
|Last date for printing your application||2nd week of Apr 2020|
Apply Online: MAH BA BEd / BSc BEd CET 2020 Application Form will be available at cetcell.mahacet.org
Application Form Processing Fees as stated below is based on last year data, and it can be revised for this year. application fee can be paid through the online system only by Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro),Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form Processing Fees. No other mode of payment shall be permitted. The fees once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances. Below we mentioned the latest application fee for the MAH BA BEd / BSc BEd CET 2020.
|CET Fee For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Out Side Maharashtra State (OMS)/All India Candidates belonging to all Categories, and J&K Migrant Candidates.||Rs. 800/-|
|CET Fee-For Candidates belonging to Backward Class Categories (SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT (A), NT-1 (B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC ,SBC & SEBC categories ) belonging to Maharashtra State only having valid Caste Certificate and having valid Non-creamy Layer Certificate valid up to 31st March 2020 for DT-VJ, NT1, 2,3,OBC , SBC and SEBC Candidates.||Rs. 400/-|
How to apply for Registration
- Candidates should visit the official website https://www.mahacet.org or click on the above which will redirect to an official website.
- For filling the Online Application Form, they should click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- For new registration, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and E-mail ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Applicant should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password in their Notebook and preserve it. An Email and SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent on the Mobile Number given by the candidate.
- In case the applicant is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, applicants are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/get the details verified to ensure that same are correct prior to Final Submission of the On-Line Application form.
- Applicants are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON. Candidates should modify the details filled in if required before finally submitting.
- The Name of the applicant or his/her Father/Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the SSC/HSC/equivalent Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the Candidature.
- Applicants should validate their filled in details and Save their filled in application by clicking the ‘Validate Your Details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Applicants can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form. (ix) Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMISSION. (x) Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT ONLY’ after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct. (xi) Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment. (xii)Click on the ‘Submit’ button
Before applying online, applicants should
- Check for Eligibility Criteria mentioned in the Information Brochure.
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature Scan and Upload.
- Have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile No., which should be kept active till the completion of this Admission Process. In case the candidate does not have the valid personal e-mail id, he/she should create his/her new e-mail id and mobile no before applying online and must maintain that e-mail account and mobile no-till the process is over.
- Arrange for Application Fees (Non- refundable), Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the Applicant/Candidate.
Insofar, official details of MAH BA BEd / BSc BEd CET 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here