MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 Application Form – MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET Exam Date is October 27, 2020. The application process of the entrance exam is over now. Candidates can visit the official website, mahacet.org. for the latest updates. Candidates should possess a post-graduate degree and fulfill other eligibility criteria to appear for the exam. Scroll down to check in detail about the MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 Application Form.
Latest: The application process is over and MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET is going to be held on October 27, 2020. Scroll down to check more details.
MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 Application Form
In the Maharashtra B.Ed. M.Ed. CET application form, candidates have to fill the personal, educational and contact details along with uploading the scanned image of photograph and signature and payment of application fee. Check the MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 application form schedule from below.
|MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 Application Form||Date|
|Submission of Online Applications|
|Last date to submit the application form|
|Date of CET 2020 Examination|
27 Oct 2020
Maharashtra B.Ed M.Ed CET 2020 Application Reopening Date Extended Notice
- Click here to check the MH CET Law 2020 Application Form last date extended notice.
MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 Application Fee
Candidates have to make the payment of the application fee at the time of submission of the application form. The amount of application fee is non-refundable. Candidates can check the expected application fee from below.
|General/ J&K Candidates / EWS||Rs. 1000/-|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can make the payment of the application fee through the following ways.
- Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)
- Credit Cards
- Internet Banking
- Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet
MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the Maharashtra B.Ed. M.Ed. 2020, candidates should check the eligibility criteria from below.
Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate should have a postgraduate degree in Science, Arts, Social Science or Humanities with at least 55% aggregate marks
- In the case of the science stream, the candidate must have studied subjects like Mathematics, Life Sciences like Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- In case the candidate has done the postgraduation from arts stream then he/she should have studied subjects like History, Geography, Economics, Political Sciences, Psychology, Philosophy, Education, or Library.
- In case the candidate has done the postgraduation from humanities stream, then he/she should have studied subjects like English, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Sanskrit, Pali/Prakrit/Gujarati/Spanish/German/French etc.
Documents Required to Fill MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 Application Form
Candidate should keep the below-mentioned documents in handy with them at the time of filling the B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 application form.
- Scanned copy of the photograph and signature as per the specifications (to be uploaded in the application form)
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- Qualifying examination certificate
- Qualifying examination mark sheet
- Caste Validity Certificate (if applicable)
- Non Creamy LayerCertificate (if applicable)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Debit Card/ Credit Card for online payment of application fee
Image Specification for Filling MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 Application Form
In the application form, candidates have to attach the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
|Photograph of the candidate||20kb–50 kb||200 x 230 pixels|
|Signature of the candidate||10kb – 20kb||140 x 60 pixels|
Other Photograph Specification
- Candidate’s photo must be recently taken coloured photograph.
- Candidate’s photo in cap, hat, sunglasses shall not be acceptable.
Other Signature Specification
- The signature should be done by the candidate on a white paper with black ink pen.
- Signature should be done by candidate himself/herself.
- Signature in capital letters shall not be acceptable.
How to Fill MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 Application Form (Step by Step Guide)
Candidates can fill the application form online only. There is no other way of registering and filling the Maharashtra B.Ed. M.Ed. application form. Candidates can follow the below mentioned simple steps to fill the form.
Step 1: Registration
- First of all, candidates should click on the link which will be given on this page to get directed to the official website directly.
- Then, click on the “New Candidate Registration” and provide details such as Name, Email ID and Phone Number, etc.
- On submitting the following details, candidates receive a system-generated Registration Number and Password.
Step 2: Fill in details in the Application Form
- Once the registration has been done successfully, the candidates shall log in using the Registration Number and Password and fill in the main application form by providing all the required details.
- In the application form, the candidate should provide details such as Personal, Educational, Qualification, Communication and so on.
Step 3: Upload the Images
- Moving further, candidates have to upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature as per the prescribed specifications.
Step 4: Pay the Application Fee
- On completion of all the above-mentioned steps, the candidate should proceed to make the payment of the application fee. The application fee amount is non-refundable and candidates can make the payment via online method only.On successful payment, an e-receipt gets generated. Candidate shall keep it safely till the end of the admission process
Step 5: Submit the Application Form
Thereafter, candidates should submit the application form and take a print out of it for future reference.
Details to Fill in the MHA B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 Application Form
Candidates have to fill the following details in their application form.
- Name of the candidate
- Choice of exam centre
- Candidate’s address
- Valid Email ID
- Valid Contact Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Husband’s/Wife’s name (if applicable)
- Qualifying degree
- Percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying degree
- Year of Passing
- Board of passing high school
- 10 and 12th marks
MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 Test Centre
There are a total of 378 urban cities in the state of Maharashtra and the MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 examination shall be held in the selected cities. Candidates shall get an opportunity to select the test centre of their preference at the time of filling the application form. However, allotment of test centre is based on the authority’s decision. Candidates can check the test centres for the previous year from below.
MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 Admit Card
State Common Entrance Test (CET) Cell releases the admit card for the candidates who have filled the Maharashtra B.Ed. M.Ed. CET application form successfully. The admit card is published on the official website. Candidates can download it using their registration number/roll number and password/date of birth. Candidates have to attach a passport size photo on their admit card. Information regarding the hall ticket download is provided to the candidates via SMS/email. A hardcopy of the B.Ed. M.Ed CET hall ticket along with any photo ID proof has to be carried by the candidate to the examination centre.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
The below-mentioned details are mentioned on the admit card of B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020.
- Roll number
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s photograph
- Exam centre
- Exam date
- Reporting time
About Maharashtra B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020
State CET cell conducts MAH B.Ed. M.Ed CET 2020. It is held for admission in three years integrated B.Ed. M.Ed. degree course. Candidates are given admission in Government / Self-financed / Government affiliated and private colleges in the state of Maharashtra through MAH B.Ed. M.Ed CET 2020. Candidates have to fill an application form to appear for the exam. It is an online test in which candidates are required to solve a total number of 100 multiple-choice questions of one (1) mark each in one and a half hour. Those who qualify the exam have to register for counselling through the centralised admission process (CAP).
About State Common Entrance Test (CET) Cell
Government of Maharashtra has established the State Common Entrance Test Cell. It is formed under the Admission Regulatory Authority (ARA). CET cell has the responsibility to conduct the exam for various courses. Moreover, the role of CET does not end over here. It also releases the result and merit list for the exam along with conducting the counselling for the shortlisted candidates through the centralised admission process (CAP).
MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates have to fill an application form and make the payment of the application fee to register for MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020
Ans : The official website of MAH B.Ed. M.Ed. CET 2020 is mahacet.org.
Ans : Candidates can make the payment of the application form online only through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, or Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet.
Ans : Candidates have to upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in the prescribed format in the application form.
Ans : If e-receipt is not generated after the payment of the application fee then it means that the candidate's payment is failed and he/she has to repeat the payment process again.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.