MAH HM CET 2020 Admit Card is issued by the “Commissioner, State CET Cell’ the Competent Authority for MAH HM CET 2020. Candidates can download it from the official website for online test using their Registration Number/ Roll Number, Password/ Date of Birth. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photographs on the Hall Ticket preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with Admit Card. No candidate is allowed to enter the Examination Hall without valid MAH HM CET 2020 Admit Card. For more details follow this article.
Latest: MAH HM CET 2020 has been postponed, official revised dates will be announced later.
MAH HM CET 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card is issued after successful submission of Applications and is also sent through email/SMS. To stay updated with important events related to Admit Card, refer to below given table:
|MAH HM CET 2020 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|MAH HM CET 2020 Admit Card download|
|MAH HM CET 2020 Exam|
Download here: Candidates can download MAH HM CET 2020 Admit Card from cetcell.mahacet.org
MAH HM CET 2020 – Postponed Notice
Click Here to check the Official Notice
How to download MAH HM CET 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates need to follow below given steps in order to download MAH HM CET 2020 Admit Card:
Step 1 : Visit the official website and click on the direct link to Download the Admit Card
Step 2 : Once you click on the link, Login portal will open
Step 3 : Enter your Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth.
Step 4 : Once you enter your Login details, Admit Card is displayed on the screen.
Step 5 : Check all the details on the Admit Card, download it and take a print out of the same.
Things to carry in MAH HM CET 2020 Test Center
Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof along with Examination Hall Ticket while attending the examination, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination. Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the Hall Ticket (provided during the process of registration) should match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof.
- MAH HM CET 2020 Admit Card
- Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof (PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card etc)
- One Ball Point Pen
NOTE : Ration Card and Learner’s Driving License will NOT be accepted as valid ID proof for this project.
Important Instructions for MAH HM CET 2020
- Candidates must note date, time and venue address of the examination given in the Hall Ticket.
- Candidates may visit the venue one day before the Online Examination to confirm the location so that table to hey are able to report on time (as printed on the Hall ticket) on the day of the examination. Late comers will not be allowed.
- The Hall Ticket should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it. (Preferably the same photograph as was as uploaded).
- Candidates must scrupulously follow the instructions of the Test Administrator and CET Cell/DTE Representative at the examination venue. If they violate the instructions, they will be disqualified and will be asked to leave the examination venue.
- No use of calculators (separate or with watch), books, note books or written notes, cell phone (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device will be allowed during the examination.
- You should bring with you a ball-point pen. A sheet of paper will be provided which can be used for rough work
- Candidates are advised to appear only once for the online examination on the date and at the time mentioned on the respective Hall Ticket. All other Hall Tickets are to be surrendered.
MAH HM CET 2020 Exam Pattern
Following is the exam pattern for MAH HM CET 2020 :
- Mode of Examination: Online
- The medium of CET: English
- Test duration: 90 minutes
- Total number of questions: 100
- Type of questions: MCQ
- Marks/ question: +1 mark
- Negative marking: No
|Reasoning (Verbal and Arithmetic)||30|
|General Knowledge & Awarenessincluding questions on current national, international affairs, culture, trade &commerce, sports, scientific inventions and discoveries, travel/tourism, etc.||30|
MAH HM CET 2020 Result
Result for MAH HM CET 2020 is released online on the official website in the form of PDF. The competent authority releases the Results after the successful conducting of examination. The Result will contain Registration number, Roll number, Name of the candidate and Marks out of 100. Candidates must check their Result and download it in PDF format for future reference. Candidates can also check their individual Results using their Registration number and Roll number on the official website. The Result will also display the Total percentile scored by the candidate.
About MAH HM CET 2020
The Competent Authority shall conduct the MAH-B. HMCT-CET 2020 for admission to first year of four-year full time graduate degree course in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (HMCT), for Academic Year 2020-21. The admissions will be based on the score of CET, provided they are approved & recognized by the Government of Maharashtra and are affiliated to any of the Non- Agricultural University in Maharashtra State.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Can I change my exam center once the admit card has been issued to me?
A. The exam centers once allotted to the candidate will be final and cannot be changed. Furthermore, any request in this regard will not be accepted.
Q. My name is misspelled in the MAH HM CET Admit Card. What should I do?
A. After downloading the admit card, the candidate must ensure that the details given on the admit card are correct. In case, if there is any discrepancy in the admit card, contact the DTE Maharashtra authorities regarding this.
Q. Will I receive my MAH MHMCT CET 2020 Admit Card by post?
A. The candidates will not receive their admit card by post nor the admit cards will be sent at the candidate’s registered email id. The admit card can be downloaded from the official website of the DTE.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.