MAH HM CET 2020 Application Form – “Commissioner, State CET Cell’ is the Competent Authority that invites Applications for Maharashtra Hotel Management Common Entrance Test MAH HM CET 2020.Candidates who wish for admission into first year of four-year full time graduate degree course in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (HMCT) can apply online on cetcell.mahacet.org, official website. Candidates must have Passed HSC or its equivalent examination and obtained at least 45% marks in Aggregate (40% for PwD and Backward Class Category), to apply for MAH HM CET 2020. Registration for MAH HM CET 2020 starts in the month of February 2020. For details follow this article.
MAH HM CET 2020 Application Form
Candidates must apply for MAH HM CET 2020 online only. No other mode of Application is accepted. To stay updated with important events related to Application Form, refer to below given table:
|MAH HM CET 2020 Application Form||Important Dates (Expected)|
|MAH HM CET 2020 Registration starts||3rd week of Feb 2020|
|Last date to apply for MAH HM CET 2020||3rd week of Mar 2020|
|MAH HM CET 2020||4th week of May 2020|
Apply here – Aspirants can fill MAH HM CET Application Form 2020 on cetcell.mahacet.org
MAH HM CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be an Indian National
- Candidate must have passed HSC or its equivalent examination
- Must have obtained at least 45% marks in aggregate (at least 40% marks in aggregate for backward class category and Persons with Disabilities candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only)
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET
Note : Aggregate marks means the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in subjects on which the class declaration is made in the particular Board from which the candidate is passing the qualifying examination.
MAH HM CET 2020 Application Fee
In order to complete the Application process, candidates need to pay the prescribed Application For Fee. Application fee as per the last year details is provided below:
|Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates||Rs. 800/-|
|Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A),NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC and SEBC] & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.||Rs. 600/-|
Mode of Application Fee payment : The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Note: Application fee is non-refundable and non transferable under any circumstances.
How to fill MAH HM CET 2020 Application Form?
Candidates need to follow below given steps in order to complete the Application procedure for MAH HM CET 2020:
Step 1 : Visit the official website and click on “MAH-B.HMCT-CET 2020”, a new screen is opened as shown below :
Step 2 : Now To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Step 3 : Next candidates must Login and then proceed to fill the Application Form with the following details :
- Personal Information
- Contact Details
- Qualifying Examination Details
Step 4 : Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
Step 5 : Now Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
Step 6 : Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
Step 7 : Next, Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for Application Fee payment.
Step 8 : After successfully submitting the Application Fee Submit the form and take a print out of the same for future use.
Image Specifications for MAH HM CET 2020
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/ her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below :
|Photograph||20kb–50kb||200 x 230 pixels|
|Signature||10kb – 20kb||140 x 60 pixels|
- Photograph must be a recent passport style color picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in color, taken against a light-colored, preferably white, Background.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious head wear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- If the photo is not uploaded at the place of Photo Admission for Examination will be rejected/denied. Candidate him/herself will be responsible for the same.
Signature Specifications :
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that the signature uploaded is clearly visible
MAH HM CET 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card for MAH HM CET is issued by the competent conducting body. Candidates can download it from the official website for online test. Admit Card is also sent through email/SMS. The candidate is required to use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for downloading the Hall Ticket. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the Hall Ticket preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with Admit Card. No candidate is allowed to enter the Examination Hall without valid MAH HM CET 2020 Admit Card.
Commissioner, State CET Cell
Government of Maharashtra has established a State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) under Admission Regulating Authority (ARA) as per the provision in Section 10 of Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) Act, 2015. The Competent Authority shall conduct the MAH-B. HMCT-CET 2020 for admission to first year of four-year full time graduate degree course in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (HMCT), for Academic Year 2020-21.
About MAH HM CET 2020
The Competent Authority shall conduct the MAH-B. HMCT-CET 2020 for admission to first year of four-year full time graduate degree course in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (HMCT), for Academic Year 2020-21.The admissions will be based on the score of CET , provided they are approved & recognized by Government of Maharashtra and are affiliated to
any of the Non- Agricultural University in Maharashtra State.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.