|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
MAH HM CET 2017 – Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) Act, 2015 (Mah. XXVIII of 2015), the Competent Authority is conducting CET (MAH B.HMCT CET 2017) for admission to HMCT course for the academic year 2017-18. Get here complete Information regarding MAH HM CET 2017 such as application form, application fee, eligibility criteria and so on.
MAH HM CET Result 2017 has been released. Check your result below.
MAH HM CET 2017
Admission to First Year of Four year full time Degree course in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (B.HMCT) for this session 2017. It is to inform the candidates that DTE Maharashtra’s online application for HM CET is available. Candidates are advised to apply online for HM CET 2017, Direct link for the same is provided below.
Schedule for the MAH HM CET 2017 is given below.
|Online Registration starts for MAH B.HMCT CET 2017||03 Apr 2017|
|Last date for online registration||28 Apr 2017|
|Issue of Hall Ticket||05 May 2017|
|Date of Online MAH B.HM CET 2017||14 May 2017|
|Declaration of Result||19 May 2017|
MAH HM CET 2017 Result
Result for MAH HM CET 2017 has been declared online at the official portal and candidates can also check the same here. Result is made available in pdf format which is uploaded on the official website. Those applicants who appeared in the MAH HM CET 2017 held on 14 May are now able to check their result.
To Check Individual Result – Click Here
MAH HM CET 2017 Application Form
Before applying online, candidates should –
- Scan their photograph and signature
- Have a valid personal email ID and active mobile no.,
- Arrange for Application Fees (Non-refundable)
For registering yourself for MAH HM CET 2017 candidates have to visit the official website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/hmct2017 and click on the option “Apply Online” which will open a new screen. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other condition before filling online application. Candidates can also fill their online application through the direct link provided below.
- Application process is over…!!!
- Rs. 800/- General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates
- Rs. 600/- Reserved Category Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only
Application form processing fees as stated below is to be paid through Online system only by Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees. Fees paid is nonrefundable. No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
The candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed HSC or its equivalent examination and obtained at least 45% marks in aggregate (at least 40% marks in aggregate for backward class category and Persons with Disabilities candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only);
- Candidates appearing for qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET.
- Aggregate marks means the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in subjects on which the class declaration is made in the particular Board from which the candidate is passing the qualifying examination.
MAH HM CET 2017 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Candidates have to visit the official website of DTE Maharashtra for downloading Hall Ticket for online test. Intimation for downloading Hall Ticket also sent through email/SMS. The official link, for Hall Ticket download is also given below.
Admit card process is over…!!!
How to download Admit Card
- Click on the link mentioned above or visit the official website.
- Candidates can either enter Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth for downloading the Hall Ticket.
- Then click on submit button to fetch Admit Card.
- Download Admit Card ,take print out of it and keep it safe.
Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the Hall Ticket preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Hall Ticket (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated below and also specified in the Hall Ticket and Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
MAH-B. HMCT-CET 2017 shall be conducted only in the ONLINE mode in multiple sessions (if required) at all examination centres which will include multiple choice objective type questions (MCQs), using standardized equi-percentile method, will be equating scores across sessions. The question paper for the CET will be set in English only. Translations in any other languages will not be available.
Aspiring candidates should note that, the tests are not disclosed to anybody else other than the candidates only during the examination. The test papers are also not shared with anybody even after the examination.
The CET comprises multiple choice objective type questions in the areas of English Language, Reasoning (Verbal and Arithmetic) and General Knowledge & Awareness including questions on current national, international affairs, culture, trade & commerce, sports, scientific inventions and discoveries, travel/ tourism etc. In all there would be 100 questions (each carrying one mark) to be answered in a total time of one and half hours (i.e. Ninety minutes).
There is no negative marking for this CET.
For More Details regarding MAH HM CET 2017 – Download Brochure