MAH HM CET 2018 – Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) Act, 2015 (Mah. XXVIII of 2015), the Competent Authority is conducting CET (MAH B.HMCT CET 2018) for admission to HMCT course for the academic year 2018-19. Get here complete Information regarding MAH HM CET 2018 such as application form, application fee, eligibility criteria and so on.
MAH HM CET 2018
Admission to First Year of Four year full time Degree course in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (B.HMCT) for this session 2018-19. It is to inform the candidates that DTE Maharashtra’s online application for HM CET will be available. Candidates are advised to apply online for HM CET 2018, Direct link for the same will also be provided below. Expected Schedule for the MAH HM CET 2018 is given below.
|Online Registration starts for MAH B.HMCT CET 2018||1st week of Apr 2018|
|Last date for online registration||4th week of Apr 2018|
|Issue of Hall Ticket||1st week of May 2018|
|Date of Online MAH B.HM CET 2018||2nd week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of May 2018|
MAH HM CET 2018 Application Form
Before applying online, candidates should –
- Scan their photograph and signature
- Have a valid personal email ID and active mobile no.,
- Arrange for Application Fees (Non-refundable)
For registering yourself for MAH HM CET 2018 candidates have to visit the official website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in and click on the option “Apply Online” which will open a new screen. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other condition before filling online application. Candidates can also fill their online application through the direct link provided below.
Last Year Application Fees was as follows:
- Rs. 800/- General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates
- Rs. 600/- Reserved Category Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only
Application form processing fees as stated below is to be paid through Online system only by Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees. Fees paid is nonrefundable. No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
The candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed HSC or its equivalent examination and obtained at least 45% marks in aggregate (at least 40% marks in aggregate for backward class category and Persons with Disabilities candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only);
- Candidates appearing for qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET.
- Aggregate marks means the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in subjects on which the class declaration is made in the particular Board from which the candidate is passing the qualifying examination.
MAH HM CET 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Candidates have to visit the official website of DTE Maharashtra for downloading Hall Ticket for online test. Intimation for downloading Hall Ticket also sent through email/SMS. The official link, for Hall Ticket download will also be given below.
How to download Admit Card
- Click on the link mentioned above or visit the official website.
- Candidates can either enter Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth for downloading the Hall Ticket.
- Then click on submit button to fetch Admit Card.
- Download Admit Card ,take print out of it and keep it safe.
Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the Hall Ticket preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Hall Ticket (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated below and also specified in the Hall Ticket and Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
The Online test will have 100 Questions based on Reasoning (Verbal as well as Arithmetic), English Language & General Awareness including questions on culture, current national, international affairs, trade & commerce, sports, scientific inventions and discoveries, travel/tourism etc.
|Topics||Number of question||Marks per question||Maximum Marks||Total Marks|
|Reasoning (Verbal and Arithmetic)||30||1||30|
|General Knowledge &
Awareness including questions on current national, international
affairs, culture, trade & commerce, sports, scientific inventions and discoveries,
travel/ tourism etc.
For More Details candidates can also refer the last year Information Brochure regarding MAH HM CET.
Insofar, DTE Maharashtra has only issued the notification regarding Syllabus and marking scheme. Rest all the Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra releases MAH BHMCET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.