Maharashtra M.Pharmacy Application Form 2021 – Maharashtra M. Pharmacy Admission 2021 CAP registration has started at cet21cap.mahacet.org.in. Candidates can submit the CAP 2021 registration form and upload the documents till November 19, 2021, 5:00 pm. Pass out of Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy are eligible to take part for M.Pharmacy admission. The complete details of Maharashtra M. Pharmacy Application Form 2021 along with schedule and fee details are given below.
Latest – State CET Cell has extended the last date to do CAP registration for M. Pharmacy admission till November 19, 2021. Scroll down to apply.
Maharashtra M.Pharmacy Application Form 2021
Eligible Candidates can apply online from the official website of State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra or through the given below “Apply Online” link on or before the last date. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria before fill the online application form.
Registration Form: Click here to fill the Maharashtra M. Pharmacy Admission 2021 CAP registration.
|Online registration of application and uploading of required documents by the Candidate for admission on website||11-19 Nov 2021 up to 5:00 pm|
|Documents verification and confirmation of Application Form for Admission by online mode.|
|Display of the provisional merit list for Maharashtra State|
|Submission of grievances if any, for all type of Candidates:|
|Display of the Final Merit lists of Maharashtra State candidates|
|Display of Provisional Category wise Seats (Seat Matrix) for CAP Round I|
|CAP Round 1|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-I through candidate’s Login by the Candidate|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-I|
|Accepting to the offered seat by candidate through his/her login as per Allotment of CAP Round I.|
|Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission by submitting required documents and payment of fee after CAP Round I.|
|CAP Round 2|
|Display of Provisional Vacant Seats for CAP Round-II|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-II through candidate’s Login by the Candidate.|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-II|
|Accepting to the offered seat by candidate through his/her login as per Allotment of CAP Round II|
|Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission by submitting required documents and payment of fee after CAP Round II.|
|For Vacant seats if any at institute the respective institute will complete the admission activity in the following manner|
|Commencement of academic activities for All institutes|
|Cut-off Date for all type of admissions for the Academic Year 2021|
|For Institutes: Last date of uploading the data (details of admitted candidates)|
|Application fee for General Category Candidates and Outside Maharashtra State Candidate, Children of Indian Workers In Gulf countries||Rs. 1000/-|
|Application fee for Reserved Category candidates from Maharashtra State and Persons with Disability candidates from Maharashtra||Rs. 800/-|
|NRI / OCI / PIO, Foreign National||Rs. 5,000/-|
Important Instruction for candidates
- The Application form amount is Non-refundable.
- The candidate should read the information brochure published on the website carefully.
- The candidate should fill the Online Application Form as per the notified schedule for respective admission.
- The list of the Facilitation Centers shall be published on the website. The Facilitation center shall facilitate the candidate to fill the Online Application Form, scan and upload the required documents without any charges.
- The Candidates will also be able to fill in Online Application Form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents through any computer connected to internet from home or any other place.
- Candidates are required to fill in all the details as per the instructions and Upload scanned images of valid necessary original documents as per the requirement of the admission while filling online application form.
- Candidate can edit/update the information in his application form before he confirms it at any of the Facilitation Centre.
- After filling the information and submission of Application Form, the Candidates shall verify the data filled and correct it if required. The candidate shall take printout of the form and sign it.
- The Printed copy of Application form shall have list of documents required to be produced by the candidate for substantiating his claim made in the application form. The candidate shall carry a set of Xerox copies of the required documents.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.