Application Form of DTE Maharashtra M.Pharmacy Admission 2017 can be filled online at www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online for DTE Maharashtra M.Pharmacy Admission 2017 on or before the last date. The complete details of DTE Maharashtra M. Pharmacy Application Form 2017 along with schedule and fee details are given below.
|Online registration of application for admission through computer connected to Internet on the website
||11 Jul 2017
||19 Jul 2017
DTE Maharashtra M.Pharmacy Application Form 2017
Eligible Candidates can apply online from the official website of DTE Maharashtra or through the given below “Apply Online” link on or before the last date. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria before fill the online application form.
|General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State and All India Candidates (AI)
|Reserved Category Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.
Important Instruction for candidates
- The List of the institutes identified as Facilitation Centers (FC) and Admission reporting Centers (ARC) is available on the website.
- The candidates are required to produce the documents in original for verification and Confirmation of Application Form at FC. Candidates are advised to keep the necessary documents ready at the time of Documents verification stage as per the notified schedule.
- The candidates belonging to SC, VJ/DT (NT (A), NT (B), NT(C), NT (D), OBC and SBC categories should produce “Caste Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Social Justice & Special Assistance Department and the Candidate belonging to ST category should submit “Tribe Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Tribal Development Department. All Backward Class candidates excluding SC & ST should produce Non Creamy Layer certificate valid up to 31st March 2018 at the time of verification of documents at FC, if these candidates are not able to produce the Non Creamy Layer certificate, then such candidates will be treated as GENERAL category candidates and such candidates will not be able to claim Reserved seats under the admission process.
- Reserved category candidates unable to produce Caste/Tribe Validity Certificate are required to submit self-attested Xerox copy of Proforma H on Rs.100/- Non Judicial Bond Paper (available on website for download) and original shall be retained by the Candidates which he/she shall submit to the Institute during reporting for admission.
- The Seat Acceptance fees is to be paid by online mode or by Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘Commissioner, State CET Cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai’ payable ‘at Mumbai’ or ‘at Par’.
DTE Maharashtra M. Pharmacy Admission Complete Information
Discussion - If you have any query / feedback comment here.