Application Form of DTE Maharashtra M.Pharmacy Admission 2018 was filled online at www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online for DTE Maharashtra M.Pharmacy Admission 2018 on or before the last date. The complete details of DTE Maharashtra M. Pharmacy Application Form 2018 along with schedule and fee details are given below.
DTE Maharashtra M.Pharmacy Application Form 2018
Eligible Candidates can apply online from the official website of DTE Maharashtra or through the given below “Apply Online” link on or before the last date. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria before fill the online application form.
|Events||First Date||Last Date|
|Online registration of application for admission through computer connected to internet in the website||12 Jul 2018||20 Jul 2018|
|Documents verification and confirmation of Application Form||12 Jul 2018||20 Jul 2018|
Apply Online: Application Process is over!
|General Category Candidates and Outside Maharashtra State Candidate, Children of Indian Workers in Gulf countries||Rs. 1000/-|
|Reserved Category candidates from Maharashtra State and Persons with Disability candidates from Maharashtra||Rs. 800/-|
|NRI / OCI / PIO, Foreign National||Rs. 5,000/-|
Important Instruction for candidates
- The Application form amount is Non-refundable.
- The candidate should read the information brochure published on the website carefully.
- The candidate should fill the Online Application Form as per the notified schedule for respective admission.
- The list of the Facilitation Centers shall be published on the website. The Facilitation center shall facilitate the candidate to fill the Online Application Form, scan and upload the required documents without any charges.
- The Candidates will also be able to fill in Online Application Form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents through any computer connected to internet from home or any other place.
- Candidates are required to fill in all the details as per the instructions and Upload scanned images of valid necessary original documents as per the requirement of the admission while filling online application form.
- Candidate can edit/update the information in his application form before he confirms it at any of the Facilitation Centre.
- After filling the information and submission of Application Form, the Candidates shall verify the data filled and correct it if required. The candidate shall take printout of the form and sign it.
- The Printed copy of Application form shall have list of documents required to be produced by the candidate for substantiating his claim made in the application form. The candidate shall carry a set of Xerox copies of the required documents.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.