DTE Maharashtra M. Pharmacy Admission 2018
Maharashtra M.Pharm Admission Through GPAT
GPAT is the only eligibility test prescribed for admissions to M.Pharmacy. The candidates aspiring for admission to Post Graduate Degree Courses in Pharmacy [M.Pharmacy] for Academic Year 2018- 19 are hereby informed to appear for the GPAT Examination.
CLICK HERE for complete details of GPAT.
This admission notice will be issued for Online Registration, Documents Verification and Application Form Confirmation at Facilitation Centers (FC) by candidates aspiring for admissions to First Year of Full Time Post Graduate Courses in Pharmacy (M.Pharm) in the Government, Government Aided, University Managed Institutes, University Managed Departments and Unaided private professional educational institutes for the Academic Year 2018-19 in the Maharashtra State.
|Events||First Date||Last Date|
|Online registration of application for admission through computer connected to internet in the website||2nd week of July 2018||3rd week of July 2018|
|Documents verification and confirmation of Application Form||1st week of July 2018||3rd week of July 2018|
|Display of the provisional marit list for Maharashtra State Candidates on website||3rd week of July 2018|
|Submission of grievance, if any, for Maharashtra State Candidates at FC||3rd week of July 2018||3rd week of July 2018|
|Display of the Final Merit List if Maharashtra State Candidates on website||Last week of July 2018|
Candidate should be an Indian National.
*Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from any All India Council for Technical Education or Pharmacy Council of India or Central or State; Government approved institution, with at least 55% marks (at least 50% marks in case of Backward Class category and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only);
Obtained score in Graduates Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) conducted by All India Council for Technical Education;
For sponsored candidates, minimum of two years of full time work experience in a registered firm/ company/ industry/ educational and/ or research institute/ any Government Department or Government Autonomous Organization in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.
Note : *Candidates appeared for Bachelor degree or equivalent should produce Mark sheet / Passing Certificate by 24th of August 2018.
Instruction to Candidates
- The List of the institutes identified as Facilitation Centers (FC) and Admission reporting Centers (ARC) is available on the website.
- The candidates are required to produce the documents in original for verification and Confirmation of Application Form at FC. Candidates are advised to keep the necessary documents ready at the time of Documents verification stage as per the notified schedule.
- The candidates belonging to SC, VJ/DT (NT (A), NT (B), NT(C), NT (D), OBC and SBC categories should produce “Caste Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Social Justice & Special Assistance Department and the Candidate belonging to ST category should submit “Tribe Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Tribal Development Department. All Backward Class candidates excluding SC & ST should produce Non Creamy Layer certificate valid up to 31st March 2018 at the time of verification of documents at FC, if these candidates are not able to produce the Non Creamy Layer certificate, then such candidates will be treated as GENERAL category candidates and such candidates will not be able to claim Reserved seats under the admission process.
- Reserved category candidates unable to produce Caste/Tribe Validity Certificate are required to submit self-attested Xerox copy of Proforma H on Rs.100/- Non Judicial Bond Paper (available on website for download) and original shall be retained by the Candidates which he/she shall submit to the Institute during reporting for admission.
- The Seat Acceptance fees is to be paid by online mode or by Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘Commissioner, State CET Cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai’ payable ‘at Mumbai’ or ‘at Par’.
For more detail on DTE Maharashtra M. Pharmacy Admission – Download 2017 Official Notification.