M. Pharmacy is Post Graduate Course In the field of medical science. M. Pharmacy is a two-year degree. DTE Maharashtra M. Pharmacy Admission 2018 is conducted on the basis of GPAT scores. GPAT is a national level entrance examination for entry into M.Pharm programmes. The B.Pharmacy pass out Candidates are eligible for applying in M.Pharmacy courses. Interested candidates can check the full information about DTE Maharashtra M. Pharmacy Admission 2018 from this page.
DTE Maharashtra M. Pharmacy Admission 2018
Maharashtra M.Pharm Admission Through GPAT
GPAT is the only eligibility test prescribed for admissions to M.Pharmacy. The candidates aspiring for admission to Post Graduate Degree Courses in Pharmacy [M.Pharmacy] for Academic Year 2018- 19 are hereby informed to appear for the GPAT Examination.
CLICK HERE for complete details of GPAT.
Important Dates for Maharashtra M.Pharm Admission Through GPAT
|Events||First Date||Last Date|
|Online registration of application for admission through computer connected to internet in the website||12 Jul 2018||20 Jul 2018|
|Documents verification and confirmation of Application Form||12 Jul 2018||20 Jul 2018|
|Display of the provisional merit list for Maharashtra State Candidates on website||21 Jul 2018|
|Submission of grievance, if any, for Maharashtra State Candidates at FC||22 Jul 2018||23 Jul 2018|
|Display of the Final Merit List if Maharashtra State Candidates on website||24 Jul 2018|
|Display of Provisional Category wise Seats (Seat Matrix) for CAP Round I||Up to 24 Jul 2018|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-I through candidates Login by the Candidate.||25 Jul 2018||27 Jul 2018|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-I||28 Jul 2018|
|Reporting to the Admission Reporting Centre (ARC) as per Allotment of CAP Round I||29 Jul 2018||31 Jul 2018|
|Display of Provisional Vacant Seats for CAP Round-II||01 Aug 2018|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-II through candidate’s Login by the Candidate.||02 Aug 2018||04 Aug 2018|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-II||05 Aug 2018|
|Reporting to the ARC as per Allotment of CAP Round-II if seat is allotted for first time in CAP Round-II||06 Aug 2018||08 Aug 2018|
|Display of Provisional Vacant Seats for CAP Round-III||09 Aug 2018|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-III through candidate’s Login by the Candidate.||10 Aug 2018||12 Aug 2018|
|Display of provisional Allotment of CAP Round-III||13 Aug 2018|
|Reporting to the ARC as per Allotment of CAP Round III if seat is allotted for first time in CAP Round III. (Except 15-08-2018)||14 Aug 2018||17 Aug 2018|
|Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission by submitting required documents and payment of fees.|
|Candidates who have been allotted the seat as per first preference in Round I or freezed their allotment in Round I and reported to ARC||29 Jul to 19 Aug 2018|
|Candidates who have been allotted the seat as per first preference in Round II or freezed their allotment in Round II and reported to ARC||06 to 19 Aug 2018|
|Candidates who have been allotted the seat in Round III and reported to ARC||14 to 19 Aug 2018|
|Display of Vacant Seats for additional round for Government/ Govt. Aided Institutes / University Department only.||20 Aug 2018|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form for additional Round for Government/Govt. Aided Institutes only through candidates Login by himself/herself.||21 Aug 2018||22 Aug 2018|
|Display of Provisional Allotment for Additional Round for Government/Govt. Aided Institutes only||23 Aug 2018|
|Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission||24 Aug 2018||25 Aug 2018|
|Commencement of academic activities for All institutes||19 Aug 2018|
|Cut-off Date for all type of admissions for the Academic Year 2018-19||31 Aug 2018|
|For Institutes: Last date of uploading the data (details of admitted candidates)||31 Aug 2018|
- Click here to check Notice regarding College/Course Registration and Admissions approval Process
- Click here to check circular regarding Validity & NCL Submission as on August 31, 2018.
- Click here to check Circular Regarding Validity & NCL Submission for Open Seattypes
- Click here to check Notice Regarding Uploading Caste/Tribe Validity Certificate.
Candidate should be an Indian National.
*Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from any All India Council for Technical Education or Pharmacy Council of India or Central or State; Government approved institution, with at least 55% marks (at least 50% marks in case of Backward Class category and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only);
Obtained score in Graduates Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) conducted by All India Council for Technical Education;
For sponsored candidates, minimum of two years of full time work experience in a registered firm/ company/ industry/ educational and/ or research institute/ any Government Department or Government Autonomous Organization in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.
Note : *Candidates appeared for Bachelor degree or equivalent should produce Mark sheet / Passing Certificate by 24th of August 2018.
Instruction to Candidates
- The Application form amount is Non-refundable.
- The candidate should read the information brochure published on the website carefully.
- The candidate should fill the Online Application Form as per the notified schedule for respective admission.
- The list of the Facilitation Centers shall be published on the website. The Facilitation center shall facilitate the candidate to fill the Online Application Form, scan and upload the required documents without any charges.
- The Candidates will also be able to fill in Online Application Form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents through any computer connected to internet from home or any other place.
- Candidates are required to fill in all the details as per the instructions and Upload scanned images of valid necessary original documents as per the requirement of the admission while filling online application form.
- Candidate can edit/update the information in his application form before he confirms it at any of the Facilitation Centre.
- After filling the information and submission of Application Form, the Candidates shall verify the data filled and correct it if required. The candidate shall take printout of the form and sign it.
- The Printed copy of Application form shall have list of documents required to be produced by the candidate for substantiating his claim made in the application form. The candidate shall carry a set of Xerox copies of the required documents.
Mandatory Document Submit by candidates at Facilitation Centre
- The Candidates shall report to any Facilitation Centre, convenient to him in person along with signed printed copy of online filled application form and the required original documents for verification.
- The Facilitation Centre In-charge shall verify the information from the original copies of the required documents and collect the duly signed application.
- The Facilitation Centre In-charge shall confirm candidate’s Application Form through the online system and issue the Receipt cum Acknowledgement of Application Form.
- FC shall verify all documents from Original and put FC stamp with date & Signature on Xerox copies and return original and verified documents along with Receipt–cum-Acknowledgement of the application form.
Official Website: www.mpharm18.dtemaharashtra.org
For more detail on DTE Maharashtra M. Pharmacy Admission – Download 2018 Official Notification.