Candidates who want to pursue UG agriculture and technical education courses from the colleges of Maharashtra must apply for MHT CET 2020, as soon as possible. The last date to register for Maharashtra CET is today, February 29, 2020. 10+2 passed or appearing candidates, who are eligible as per the terms of the exam, can apply online for Maharashtra CET 2020, at cetcell.mahacet.org or can directly click on the green button below.
Those candidates should apply for MHT CET 2020, who want to take admission in 1st year full time degree course in B.Sc, B.Tech, B.F.Sc, B.Pharm, Pharm.D, etc. However, before doing so, the candidates must check eligibility criteria for the exam.
MHT CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria in Nnutshell
To be eligible for MHT CET 2020, the candidates must be:
- a national of India.
- should have passed class 12th / equivalent.
This is just the basic criteria of eligibility. Candidates can check complete eligibility criteria for MHT CET 2020 from here.
How to Apply for MHT CET 2020?
The online application submission is a four (04) step process:
Step 1 – Registration
- First of all candidates need to register at the official website.
- For registration, you must provide details like your name, date of birth, etc as mentioned on the SSC and HSC Mark List / Memo.
- Further, aspirants need to provide their own email id and mobile number at the time of registration. If you do not have email id and mobile number, then it is advised that you should provide your parent’s details.
- Once the registration part is done, you will get a username and password for MHT CET Login. Keep them safe as these will be required until the end of the admission process.
Step 2 – Filling in details in Application form
- After completing the registration part, aspirants have to fill in details in the application form.
- Here, you need to provide your personal information, educational qualification details, etc.
- Ensure that the details provided in the application form is correct as you shall not get provision for editing details in the form.
Step 3 – Upload images
- In the application form, candidates have to upload scanned imaged of their passport size color photo, and signature.
- The images are to be uploaded as per the format and specification only.
Step 4 – Payment of application fee
- Finally, you need to pay the required amount of the application fee.
- The application fee is payable by online mode using credit / debit card / net banking.
What will happen if MHT CET 2020 Form Submission Deadline is Missed?
If you have missed the deadline for MHT CET 2020 form submission, don;t worry, you can still submit the form but with late fee charges. Such candidates will have to pay an additional fee of Rs. 500 (for all categories). The online registration & confirmation of MHT CET 2020 application form starts from March 01, 2020 and will end on March 07, 2020. Last date to make payment is March 07, 2020.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.