Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2019 is conducted by The Commissioner & Competent Authority, State CET CELL, Mumbai in the State of Maharashtra. The candidates who wish to apply for admission to MBBS in the State Government /Corporation/Private & Minority Colleges in the state of Maharashtra must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions. The Admission Committee will publish an All India merit list as well as the State-wise merit list of the eligible candidates on the basis of the marks obtained in NEET. Interested aspirants need to register online at the admission conducting body’s official website. In the online application, candidates need to provide the required details and submit it before the last date, with complete payment. Candidates can check complete details about Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2019 in the article below.
Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2019
The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) will be the Designated Authority for counselling for the 15% All India Quota seats. There shall be a common counselling for admission to MBBS course in all Medical Education Institutions on the basis of merit list of NEET.
|NEET UG 2019 Exam Date||05 May 2019|
|The date for declaration of NEET 2019 Result||05 Jun 2019|
|Online registration shall begin from||1st week of Jun 2019|
|Last date to submit the completed registration/ application form online||3rd week of Jun 2019|
|Last Date to pay by challan at any branch of SBI||3rd week of Jun 2019|
|Provisional merit list displayed on||3rd week of Jun 2019|
|Duration of Document verification||last week of Jun 2019|
The candidates applying for Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2019 must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions as laid down by the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Government of Maharashtra. The eligibility criteria is given below:
|1||Nationality||The applicants must be an Indian citizen.|
|NRI candidate is eligible for institutional quota seat only, NRI Candidate will not be eligible for other seats.|
|Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) are also eligible to apply|
|2||Domicile||Must be a domicile of Maharashtra|
|3||Age Limit||Should have completed 17 years of age.|
|4||Medical fitness||Should be medically fit and will be required to submit a certificate of medical fitness at the time of Document Verification|
|5||Educational Qualification||Must have passed the SSC (Class 10th) and HSC (Class 12th) or equivalent examination from an Institution situated in the state of Maharashtra|
|6||Subjects||The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination i.e. Class 12th with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) at the time of admission|
|7||Qualifying Marks||The candidates belonging to General Category should have obtained not less than 50% (i.e. 150 out of 300) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the HSC (or equivalent) Examination|
|A candidate belonging to the constitutional reservation and constitutional reservation with Person with disability claim must have obtained not less than 40 %, whereas a PWD candidate in General category must secure not less than 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken together at the HSC (or equivalent) Examination|
|8||NEET UG 2019 Cut Off Percentile||A candidate belonging to open category must secure not less than 50 percentile marks in NEET 2019|
|A candidate belonging to the constitutional reservation and constitutional reservation with Person with disability claim must secure not less than 40 percentile whereas Person with disability candidate in General category must secure not less than 45 percentile marks in NEET 2019.|
Note: The candidates who have passed SSC or equivalent examination from an Institution situated outside the State of Maharashtra is also eligible subject to final decision in said petition, provided he/she has passed HSC or qualifying examination from an Institution situated in the State of Maharashtra and also possess Domicile Certificate of the State of Maharashtra.
Maharashtra MBBS 2019 Application Form
- The applicants can apply online for Maharashtra MBBS admission at dmer.org.
- In the online application, candidates have to fill in the details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, and other details as required.
- Upload the images as per the specification in the Maharashtra MBBS 2019 Online Application Form.
- After filling in the required details, before final submission of the online application form, ensure that the information provided is correct. If the candidate commits any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it can not be corrected later. The Office will take no responsibility of any kind for such forms. Hence candidate should submit the form carefully.
After submitting Online Application Form, take Bank Challan printout which shall be available in two parts. As per last year’s, information candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 1000 for the non – refundable application fee. The payment for application fee should be done on Second Working Day onward, from the day of Printing Challan and obtain the copy of Challan indicating Journal ID/Transaction ID from the bank.
Note: On completion of the above-mentioned steps, the candidates can take print out of the completed application form and keep it with themselves for future reference. The applicants need not require to submit the hard copy of the application form.
The applicants have to select the centers for Document Verification in the online registration. It is important that the candidates should report at the center personally, as per their All India NEET UG Rank along with the required documents.
Exceptions for the Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2019
The Exception which is provided below is as per previous year. The Candidates must be Domicile of Maharashtra, however, there are few exceptions in this, which are given below:
- OCI / PIO candidates
- Children of employees of the Government of Maharashtra or its Undertaking :
- The children of such employees of Government of Maharashtra or its undertaking who are in the service from the beginning at a place situated outside the State of Maharashtra but who have been transferred to a place situated within the State of Maharashtra.
- The children of such employees of Government of Maharashtra or its Undertaking who have been transferred or deputed to a place situated outside the State of Maharashtra or who have returned to the State of Maharashtra after initial transfer/deputation.
- The children of the employees of Government of India or its Undertaking been transferred from outside the State of Maharashtra at a place of work, located in the State of Maharashtra and also must have reported for duty and must be working as on the last date of Document verification at a place located in the State of Maharashtra.
- Such candidates need to submit a requisite Certificate from the Office at which such an employee of Government of Maharashtra or its Undertaking has reported for duty. The certificate should consist of the full name of the employee, designation, transfer order number and date, date of joining and present status of posting.
Certificates / Documents to bring along on the day of Document Verification and Admission
Candidates need to bring the following documents in original and their attested photocopies at the time of document verification, as well as at the time of admission:
- Admit Card and Marksheet of NEET 2019
- Nationality Certificate issued by the District Magistrate/Addl. District Magistrate or a Metropolitan Magistrate (Competent Authority for issue of such certificate)/ valid Indian Passport or School Leaving Certificate of HSC/12th Std.
- Domicile Certificate issued by District Magistrate/ Metropolitan Magistrate/ Addl. District Magistrate or Competent Authority.
- Class 10th certificate or School Leaving Certificate in proof of Date of Birth.
- Class 12th Statement of Marks
- Medical fitness certificate
- Online Submission Form
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate / Caste Validity Certificate (CVC) / Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (for VJ, NT1, NT-2, NT-3 & OBC including SBC) in proof for Constitutional reservation claim
- Defence Category Claim / Person with Disability (PWD) / MKB Claim / HA Claim in proof for Specified Reservation Claim.
- Document Supporting Minority Status of the candidate
- Necessary transfer order/(s) of the parent (if applicable)
Maharashtra MBBS 2019 Merit List
- The Commissioner, State CET CELL, Mumbai will publish the Provisional State Merit List for seats under State quota in Government / Corporation, and all the quota seats in Private/ Minority colleges on the website of DMER/ State CET CELL. The Provisional State Merit List is prepared on the basis of information submitted by candidate in the online application form.
- An All India merit list as well as the State-wise merit list of the eligible candidates shall also be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in NEET.
Maharashtra MBBS 2019 Selection Process
The selection of candidates for admission to MBBS in various colleges in the State will on the basis of the preferences given by the candidate at the time of choice filling. Later, on the basis of NEET 2019 merit in the State of Maharashtra, and preferences exercised by the candidates, the seats will be allotted to the candidates.
Maharashtra MBBS 2019 Counselling
Only those candidates will be eligible to participate for the counselling whose name appears in the merit list. The DMER shall conduct two rounds of counselling depending on the availability of seat. The complete process of Maharashtra MBBS 2019 Counselling has been explained below:
- Admission to MBBS for the academic year 2019 will be done online by way of filling of the “Preference Form” on dmer.org or mahacet.org. Only those candidates will be allowed to fill Preferences (Choice) who appeared for document verification and found to be eligible.
- Based on the preferences given, the seat will be allotted on merit and the allotment will be displayed on website of State CET, mahacet.org & DMER i.e. dmer.org.
- The candidates who will be successfully allotted a seat, will have to report at the allotted college alongwith the relevant documents as per the schedule. The Dean/Principal will verify all the original documents before finalizing the admission.
- Also, such candidates have to pay the fee for the at the respective college by Demand Draft from any Nationalised / Scheduled commercial Bank in favour of Dean/Principal of College, as applicable.
Seat Matrix Details for Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2019
Seat Matrix which is given below is as per last year.
|S.No||Name of the College||Management of College||Annual Intake of Seats|
|1||Seth GS Medical College, Mumbai||Govt.||180|
|2||Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai||Govt.||120|
|3||Dr.Vasantrao Pawar Med. Col. Hosp. & Research Centre,Nasik (Prev. NDMVP Samaj Medical College)||Trust||120|
|4||Grant Medical College, Mumbai||Govt.||200|
|5||Government Medical College, Nagpur||Govt.||200|
|6||Government Medical College, Aurangabad||Govt.||150|
|7||B. J. Govt. Medical College, Pune||Govt.||200|
|8||Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical College, Pune||Trust||150|
|9||Armed Forces Medical College, Pune||Govt.||140|
|10||Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital,Pune||Trust||150|
|11||Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College & Hospital, Sangli||Trust||150|
|12||Padmashri Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundations Medical College, Ahmednagar||Trust||150|
|13||Government Medical College, Latur||Govt.||150|
|14||Government Medical College, Akola||Govt.||150|
|15||Terna Medical College, Navi Mumbai||Trust||100|
|16||Sri Bhausaheb Hire Government Medical College, Dhule||Govt.||100|
|17||N. K. P. Salve Instt. of Medical Sciences and Research Centre and Lata Mangeshkar Hospital, Nagpur||Trust||150|
|18||Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College, Aurangabad||Trust||150|
|19||Maharashtra Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Latur||Trust||150|
|20||Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education & Research, Talegaon,Pune||Trust||100|
|21||KJ Somaiyya Medical College & Research Centre, Mumbai||Trust||50|
|22||ACPM Medical College, Dhule||Trust|
|23||Rajashree Chatrapati Shahu Maharaj Government Medical College, Kolhapur||Govt.||150|
|24||Padmashree Dr. D Y Patil Medical College, Pimpri, Pune||Trust||250|
|25||Dr. D Y Patil Medical College, Kolhapur||Trust||150|
|26||Dr. Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College, Amravati||Trust||100|
|27||SRTR Medical College, Ambajogai||Govt.||100|
|28||Shri Vasant Rao Naik Govt. Medical College, Yavatmal||Govt.||150|
|29||Rural Medical College, Loni||Trust||125|
|30||Government Medical College, Miraj||Govt.||150|
|31||Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College, Navi Mumbai||Trust||150|
|32||Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Sion, Mumbai||Govt.||150|
|33||Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Karad||Trust||200|
|34||Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Sawangi (Meghe), Wardha||Trust||200|
|35||Indira Gandhi Medical College & Hospital, Nagpur||Govt.||150|
|36||Dr. Shankarrao Chavan Govt. Medical College, Nanded||Govt.||100|
|37||Dr Vaishampayan Memorial Medical College, Solapur||Govt.||130|
|38||Rajiv Gandhi Medical College and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Hospital, Thane||Govt.||60|
|39||Government Medical College, Gondia||Govt.||100|
|40||Institute of Medical Science and Research, Vidyagiri, Satara||Trust||100|
|41||Indian Institute of Medical Science & Research, Jalna||Trust||100|
|42||H.B.T. Medical College & Dr. R.N. Cooper Municipal General Hospital, Juhu, Mumbai||Govt.||150|
|43||SMBT Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Nandihills, Nashik||Trust||150|
|44||Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research||Trust||150|
|45||Government Medical College, Chandrapur||Govt.||100|
|46||B.K.L. Walawalkar Rural Medical College, Ratnagiri||Trust||100|
|47||Vedantaa Institute of Medical Sciences, Palghar, Maharashtra||Private||150|
|48||Ashwini Rural Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Solapur||Trust||100|
|49||Padmashree Dr. D.Y.Patil Medical College, Navi Mumbai||Trust||250|
|50||Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, Wardha||Trust||100|
|51||Dr. Ulhas Patil Medical College & Hospital, Jalgaon||Trust||100|
Click here to check Seat Matrix with Reservation for Admission to Health Science Courses (MBBS and BDS).
Official Website: http://www.dmer.org
Insofar, Official details for Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2019 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Commissioner & Competent Authority, State CET CELL will release the information it will be updated here.