The Commissionerate, Common Entrance Cell, (DMER) has announced complete details for Maharashtra Medical Admission 2017. According to the issued notice, it has been made clear that the medical admission in the state of Maharashtra will be done on the basis of a common counselling. Also, to grant admission only the NEET 2017 Rank will be considered.
Latest:- Selection as on 25 Sep 2017 has been published, Check it through the link provided below.
The application process for Maharashtra Medical Admission 2017 is starting from June 28, 2017. The candidates will be allowed to apply online but only if they fulfill the eligibility criteria. It should be noted that the Medical and Dental seats in the Deemed Universities will be filled through the counselling held by DGHS/MCC. These seats will not be covered under Maharashtra Medical Counselling 2017. Candidates may check all the important dates about DMER Maharashtra Medical Admission 2017 through NEET, from this page.
Salient Features of Maharashtra Medical Admission through NEET 2017
- Conducting Body: Commissionerate of Common Entrance Cell, functioning under Directorate of Medical Education Research, Maharashtra.
- Courses Covered: MBBS, BDS, BOTh, BPTh, BAMS, PB&O, BUMS, BHMS, B.Sc (Nursing)
- Participating Institute Type: Government/Corporation, Private and Minority Colleges
Schedule of NEET UG 2017 Admission Process for Health Sciences Courses
The Commissionerate, Common Entrance Cell, (DMER) has released schedule of NEET UG 2017 admission process for Health Sciences courses. Candidates can check it below from the table.
|1||Declaration of selection list for “Against
NRI Quota“ seats
|14 Aug 2017||–|
|2||Last date for joining All India (AI)
Seats (allotted by DGHS)
|16 Aug 2017||–|
|3||Declaration of “All India Return” seats||18 Aug 2017||Provided All India Quota
seats are reverted back
to State Quota
|4||Online Application and submission of
preferences for vacant AI return quota seats
|18 Aug 2017||–|
|5||Declaration of “PWD” return seats||18 Aug 2017||–|
|6||Last date for joining of second round
selected candidates (declared on 11 Aug
2017 and “Against NRI Quota“ seats
declared on 14/08/2017)
|19 Aug 2017||–|
|7||Last date to submit online application
and preferences for vacant (AI) Return
Quota seats (started on 18/08/2017)
|20 Aug 2017||–|
|8||Declaration of selection list for Third Round||21 Aug 2017||–|
|9||Last date to resign MBBS course seat
without penalty of Rs.20,00,000/-
|23 Aug 2017||–|
|10||Last date for joining for Third Round for
MBBS and BDS courses.
|24 Aug 2017||–|
|11||Declaration of selection list for Mop up
Round for all Medical and Dental Colleges
|24 Aug 2017||Joining of such candidates
will be centralized at Grant
Medical College, Mumbai
on 27 Aug 2017
|12||Joining of all selected candidates in MOP
UP Round at Grand Medical College,
|27 Aug 2017||–|
|13||Declaration of selection list for Mop up
round (Only for Govt./Corp Medical and
|28 Aug 2017||–|
|14||Last date for joining for Mop UP round
(Only for Govt./Corp Medical and Dental Colleges)
|31 Aug 2017||For the candidates who
were selected on 28 Aug 2017.
|15||Cutoff date for admission process of
|31 Aug 2017||–|
Maharashtra Medical Admission 2017 Important Dates
All the dates for the admission have been announced. We have mentioned it in the table below so that the candidates may refer to it easily.
|Date for the release of NEET UG Result 2017||June 23, 2017|
|Online registration for DMER Medical Admission 2017 will begin from||June 28, 2017|
|The last date to apply||July 10, 2017|
|Provisional merit list released on||July 12, 2017|
|The verification of documents at the centres||July 17, 2017 onwards|
|Revised provisional merit list will be published on||July 24, 2017|
|Choice filling begin from||July 24 to 27, 2017|
|List of selected candidates for round 1||28 Jul 2017|
|Academic session will begin from||August 01, 2017|
|Round 2 selected candidates will be announced on||11 Aug 2017|
|MBBS and BDS cutoff will be published on||August 31, 2017|
Publishing of Merit / Selection List / Vacancy Status
- Selection List As on 25 Sep 2017 – Check Here
- Sixth Round Selection List – Check Here | Notice
- Notice for Institutional Level Round for BPTh & BSc Nursing Vacant Seats in Private Colleges – Check Here | Check Vacant Seats
- Fifth Round Selection List (Excluding MBBS Course) – Check Here
- Notice regarding Fifth round for vacant seats of health science (Except) MBBS/BDS – Check here
- Selection List for BDS Course in Govt./Corp. Colleges (Last Mop-up Round) – Check Here
- Notice regarding the Last mop up round for Govt./Corp. Dental Colleges – Check Here
- Fourth Round Selection List (Excluding MBBS Course) – Check Here
- Notice regarding Eligibility for fourth round for vacant Health Science Course seats (Excluding MBBS Course) – Check Here
- Vacancy Position for “85 % State Quota” of Private Medical Colleges for Institutional Level Round as on 27/08/2017 (Evening) – Check Here
- Vacancy Position for “Against NRI Quota” of Private Medical Colleges for Institutional Level Round as on 27/08/2017 (Evening) – Check Here
- Third Round Selection List for NRI Quota – Check Here
- Third Round Selection List for State Quota – Check Here
- Notice regarding Declaration of Third Selection List – Check Here
- Notice regarding Declaration of Second Selection List – Check Here
- List of Selected Reserved Category Candidates with Undertaking in Round 1 – Click Here
- Second Round selection list for MBBS/BDS Courses in Govt./Corp./Sevagram Colleges – Check Here
- Notice regarding Admission to MBBS courses under 15% NRI Quota at Private Unaided Institutions – Check Here
- Notice regarding Admission to Health Science Courses under Person with Disability (PWD) Quota – Check Here
- Notice regarding Admission to MBBS course to Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, Wardha under Rural Quota – Check Here
- Notice for Selection List of Revised 1st Round – Check Here
- Revised First Round Selection List for MBBS/BDS Courses in Govt./Corp./Sevagram Colleges – Check Here
- Revised College wise First Round Selection List for MBBS/BDS Courses in Govt./ Corp./ Sevagram Colleges – Check Here
- Declaration of selection list – Check Here
- First Round Selection List for MBBS/BDS Courses in Govt./Corp./Sevagram Colleges – Check Here
- College wise First Round Selection List for MBBS/BDS Courses in Govt./Corp./Sevagram Colleges – Check Here
- List of Candidates completing X Standard/SSC from Outside Maharashtra – Check Here
College wise Vacancy in Govt./Corp./Sevagram Colleges for MBBS/BDS Courses at the end of First Round – Check Here
- List of Candidates Made Ineligible after Document Verification – Check Here
- List of Candidates Applied For MKB Quota – Check Here
- List of Candidates Applied Through Defence Quota – Check Here
- Category Wise Count – Check Here
- SSC From Out of Maharashtra & HSC From Maharashtra – Check Here
- Database of all Applicants Registered for Admission to Health Science Courses – Check Here
Provisional Merit List
- State Merit List (As on 25 Jul 2017) – Check Here
- State Merit List stating Xth Standard/SSC Board State – Check Here
- State Merit List (NRI) – Click Here
- To Check Seat Vacancy – Click Here
- Reservation Lists
Note – All candidates listed in Provisional State Merit List of NEET UG 2017 should fill online preferences from 15 Jul 2017 to
21 Jul 2017 22 Jul 2017.
Revised Instructions for Filling of Online Preference Form – Check here
Mop Up Round
Mop Up Round Selection list for MBBS/BDS courses has been declared on 24th August, 2017. This round includes non-joined/cancelled seats during 3rd round which is being declared on 21/08/2017 in the MBBS/BDS Colleges.Candidates can check the Selection List, Vacancy Position from the link given below.
- Selection List for Mop-up Round-2 (MBBS Course in Govt./Corp. Colleges) – Check Here
- Notice for NEET UG 2017 Mop Up Round 2 – Check Here
- Vacancy Position for MBBS/BDS Courses – Check Here
- Selection List for All India Surrendered Quota for MBBS/BDS Courses – Check Here
- Selection List for State Quota for MBBS/BDS Courses – Check Here
Note – Mop up round for vacant seats for Govt. and Pvt. MBBS/BDS colleges was conducted by CET Cell on 24 Aug 2017. All the selected/upgraded candidates are asked to come on 27 Aug 2017 for admission at Grant Govt. Medical College & Sir J.J. Group of Hospital, Byculla, Mumbai.
- Instruction regarding Document Exchange Round on 27 Aug 2017 – Check here
Candidates selected/upgraded in this Mop Up round should carry out following Procedure.
- These candidates should attend Department of Physiology, Grant Government Medical College, Byculla, Mumbai – 400008 on 27th August, 2017 at 10.00 am. Office staff of admission section of all the participating Medical/Dental Colleges will be present at Grant Government Medical College, Mumbai for admission process.
- Candidate who has taken admission in the previous or third round (being declared on 21/08/2017) and joined the course, should collect his original documents from the counter of his/her Institution where he/she has taken admission. This counter will be located in the premises of Grant Government Medical College. The Candidate should not go to the place of selected college.
- This candidate should confirm his/her admission at the counter of respective College where he/she has been selected in the Mop Up Round (to be declared on 24/08/2017) by submitting original documents and paying requisite fee by cheque on 27/08/2017 between 10.00am to 03.00 pm. This counter will be located in the premises of Grant Government Medical College.
- Newly selected candidate in the Mop Up Round (to be declared on 24/08/2017), should confirm his/her admission by submitting his/her original documents and requisite fees by cheque at the respective College counter. The Candidate should not go to the place of selected College.
- Last date to submit Status Retention Form for this round is 24/08/2017 at the venue of this admission process with respective counter of the College up to 03.00 pm.
- These candidates should report to the respective Institution on or before 29th August, 2017, at the place of the Institution.
- Candidates who are selected/upgraded in the Mop Up Round (to be declared on 24/08/2017) only should attend at Grant Government Medical College, Mumbai for this round. Other candidates should not attend this round.
- The vacant seats at end of this round from Private Institutions, will be surrendered to the respective Private Institution on 27/08/2017 after 06.00 pm. The vacant seats will be filled by Institution on inter-se merit of NEET-UG 2017 All India Rank as per the State eligibility criteria specified in the brochure of NEET-UG-2017. The cut-off date for MBBS course for academic year 2017-18 is 31/08/2017.
- Mop Up round for Government/Corporation Medical /Dental Colleges will be conducted as Mop Up II on 28/08/2017.
Notice regarding Online Application and/or Filling of Preference Form for Third Round
All India Quota seats (MBBS/BDS) returned to State Quota, will be declared on 18 Aug 2017. All these seats will be available for third round along with following seats (MBBS/BDS).
- Non Joining during second round
- Cancellation during second round
- Vacant seats of persons with disability (PWD)
- Non allotted seats during second round
For these seats, Online Application Forms are invited from all the eligible candidates as per NEET UG 2017 brochure, from 18 Aug 2017 to 20 Aug 2017 up to 5 PM.
Candidates should follow the following table for filling of Online Application/Preference Form depending on their Status.
NEET UG 2017 Third Round Online Preference Form – Click Here
All the candidates filling Application/Preference Form should take note of following :
- Candidates from sr.no. 1, 4 & 5 should pay fees of Rs.1000 + Rs.60, via challan generated during the process of filling the application form to State Bank of India, Branch within the State of Maharashtra, up to 22 Aug 2017.
- For the candidates under sr.no. 2, 3 & 6 their previous preferences will be allowed to edit. The preferences filled during 18 Aug 2017 to 20 Aug 2017 will be the valid preferences for these candidates. If such a candidate doesn’t want to edit then his/her previous preferences will be considered.
- The preferences filled by the candidates during 18 Aug 2017 to 20 Aug 2017 will be considered for all the subsequent rounds for admission process to health science courses in the State of Maharashtra. All the previous preferences if not edited will be considered for further admission process.
Maharashtra Medical Admission 2017 through NEET Counselling Process
The procedure of counselling and admission is explained below:
Online Registration –
The online registration for the Maharashtra Medical Admission through NEET 2017 has started on www.dmer.org. The candidates may able to apply by clicking Application Form link and then filling it. The direct link to Register has also been provided below for the sake of candidate.
Counselling details for Maharashtra Medical 2017 admission has been released. Candidates can check all the details regarding counselling like Schedule, Venue, etc from below.
Change in eligibility for Maharashtra State Quota seats
As mentioned in Information Brochure of NEET-UG-2017 for admission to State Quota in Health Sciences Courses in the State of Maharashtra the eligibilities are mentioned in Rule No. 4.2, 4.5 & 4.6 as under:
“The student must be domiciled in the State of Maharashtra and must have passed the SSC and HSC examination from an Institution situated in the State of Maharashtra.”
Hon’ble High Court, Bombay, Bench at Aurangabad directed in interim order dated 05/07/2017 in Writ Petition No. 8268/2017 & Others as under:
“The Candidate who have passed SSC or equivalent examination from an Institution situated outside the State of Maharashtra is also eligible, provided he/she has passed HSC or qualifying examination from an Institution situated in the State of
Maharashtra and also possess Domicile Certificate of the State of Maharashtra.”
All such candidates who become eligible as per Hon’ble High Court order and could not fill online registration form till 05/07/2017 of NEET-UG-2017 for Maharashtra State Quota can register online from 06/07/2017 to 10/07/2017.
However, the last date i.e. 10/07/2017 will not be extended.
Eligibility Criteria to Participate in Maharashtra Medical Admission 2017
Despite the score in the examination, i.e. National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test, the candidates will also have to fulfill the eligibility criteria for the Maharashtra Medical Admission 2017.
The criteria for eligibility to be fulfilled by the candidates is as below:
- Candidates must be a citizen of India/OCI/PIO
- NRI candidates are only eligible for institutional quota seats.
- The candidates must also be a domicile of Maharashtra.
- Candidate should have been born before or on December 31, 2000.
- An applicant should medically fit.
- SSC and HSC must have been passed from an institute situated in Maharashtra State.
- In HSC/Class 12th, the core subjects of candidates must have been English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
MBBS Marks Criteria – In Qualifying Exam (Q.E) the minimum marks secured by the candidates are to be 50% (40% for SC/ST/PwD candidates)
B.Sc. Nursing Marks Criteria – Candidates must have passed in PCB and English. The minimum marks secured by the candidates should be at least 45%.
Note: The candidates may check more details about the eligibility criteria of Maharashtra Medical Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria from here.
Reservation Criteria Under DMER Maharashtra Medical Admission 2017 through NEET
The percentage for the reservation of seats will be as below:
|Reservation Quota for Each Category
|Category||State Quota||Private Unaided Institutions/Colleges|
|Schedule Caste and SC converted to Buddhism (SC)||13.0%||6.5%|
|Schedule Tribes (ST)||7%||3.5%|
|Vimukta Jati (VJ) DT-A||3%||1.5%|
|Nomadic Tribes (NT-1) NT-B||2.5%||1.25%|
|Nomadic Tribes (NT-2) NT-C||3.5%||1.75%|
|Nomadic Tribes (NT-3) NT-D||2%||1%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC) and Special Backward Classes||19%||9.5%|
Document Verification –
The verification of the documents will be done to ensure the eligibility of the candidates. There are only four verification centres. Candidates will have to visit one of these centres in person. The details of these centres are as provided below:
|Mumbai||Grant Government Medical College, Sir J.J. Hospital Campus, Byculla, Mumbai – 400 008|
|Pune||B.J. Government Medical College, Pune|
|Aurangabad||Government Medical College, Aurangabad|
|Nagpur||Government Medical College, Nagpur|
Documents to be Brought During the Verification are as listed below:
Mandatory Certificates for all the candidates
- NEET 2017 Admit Card
- NEET 2017 Mark Sheet
- Confirmation Page of Maharashtra Medical Admission Application Form
- Nationality Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Secondary School Certificates (Class 10th)
- High School Mark Sheet (Class 12th)
- High School Pass Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Medical Fitness Certificate
Certificate to be carried if only applicable
- Caste Certificate
- Caste Validity Certificate
- OBC-NCL (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate
- Ex-Servicemen Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- MKB Certificate (Maharashtra-Karnataka Border)
- HA Certificate (Hilly Area)
- PwD Certificate
Choice Filling –
The candidates will be able to submit the choices for the course and colleges. The choice filling portal will be available online and the candidates will not be able to submit preference from any other medium. The choices are to be submitted very wisely, as only on the basis of it, seats will be allocated.
Seat Allotment –
The allocation of seat in the institute will be done on the basis of revised provisional merit and choice for the course and college submitted by the candidates.
- The seat allotment result will be displayed here.
Admission Fee Under Maharashtra Medical Admission 2017 through NEET
The admission fee is to be paid at the time of admission at the college. Candidates will be required to submit it through a Demand Draft (DD) from a Nationalised/Scheduled commercial Bank in favour of the Dean/Principal of the allocated College.
The amount of fee to be submitted during the admission, at the allotted college, is as below:
|Course||Annual Tuition Fee||Development Fee Per Annum|
|Medical||Rs. 70,900||Rs. 5,000|
|Dental||Rs. 53,200||Rs. 3,000|
|Ayurved||Rs. 26,700||Rs. 3,000|
|Unani||Rs. 26,700||Rs. 3,000|
|Physiotherapy (PT)||Rs. 26,700||Rs. 3,000|
|Occupational Therapy (OT)||Rs. 26,700||Rs. 3,000|
|BASLP (TNMC, Mumbai)||Rs. 26,700||Rs. 3,000|
|BASLP (Ali Yavar Jung National Institute of Hearing Handicapped)||Rs. 10,000||–|
|B.Sc Nursing||Rs. 10,700||–|
Refund of Fee – If the candidate cancels the admission then the fee amount will be refunded to them. However,
- If the cancellation has been announced before the announcement of cutoff then Rs. 1500 will be deducted and rest of the fee will be given back.
- After the announcement of cutoff, no refund will be done.
To get the scholarship, the candidates will have to apply in the prescribed format. The process of applying is to be done during the admission at the allocated institute.
- In the Government colleges, OBC-NCL candidates will be granted concession in Tuition Fee.
DMER will release seat matrix at the time of counselling. Following is the list of colleges and seats which MCI has provided on its official website. As you can see there are 50 MBBS colleges and 38 BDS colleges.
|Name of medical college||University name||Management type||Seats|
|ACPM Medical College, Dhule||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Trust||100|
|Armed Forces Medical College, Pune||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Govt.||140|
|Ashwini Rural Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Solapur||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Trust||100|
|B. J. Govt. Medical College, Pune||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Govt.||200|
|B.K.L. Walawalkar Rural Medical College, Ratnagiri||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Trust||100|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College & Hospital, Sangli||Bharati Vidyapeeth University (Deemed), Pune||Trust||150|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical College, Pune||Bharati Vidyapeeth University (Deemed), Pune||Trust||150|
|Dr Vaishampayan Memorial Medical College, Solapur||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Govt.||150|
|Dr. D Y Patil Medical College, Kolhapur||D.Y. Patil Education Society (Deemed University), Kolhapur||Trust||150|
|Dr. Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College, Amravati||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Trust||100|
|Dr. Shankarrao Chavan Govt. Medical College, Nanded||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Govt.||100|
|Dr. Ulhas Patil Medical College & Hospital, Jalgaon||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Trust||150|
|Dr.Vasantrao Pawar Med. Col. Hosp. & Research Centre,Nasik (Prev. NDMVP Samaj Medical College)||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Trust||120|
|Government Medical College, Akola||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Govt.||150|
|Government Medical College, Aurangabad||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Govt.||150|
|Government Medical College, Chandrapur||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Govt.||100|
|Government Medical College, Gondia||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Govt.||100|
|Government Medical College, Latur||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Govt.||150|
|Government Medical College, Miraj||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Govt.||150|
|Government Medical College, Nagpur||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Govt.||200|
|Grant Medical College, Mumbai||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Govt.||200|
|H.B.T. Medical College & Dr. R.N. Cooper Municipal General Hospital, Juhu, Mumbai||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Govt.||150|
|Indian Institute of Medical Science & Research, Jalna||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Trust||100|
|Indira Gandhi Medical College & Hospital, Nagpur||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Govt.||150|
|Institute of Medical Science and Research, Vidyagiri, Satara||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Trust||100|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Sawangi (Meghe), Wardha||Datta Meghe Instt. of Medical Sciences (Deemed University), Nagpur||Trust||200|
|KJ Somaiyya Medical College & Research Centre, Mumbai||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Trust||50|
|Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Karad||Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University (Deemed), Karad||Trust||200|
|Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Sion, Mumbai||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Govt.||150|
|Maharashtra Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Latur||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Trust||150|
|Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education & Research, Talegaon,Pune||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Trust||150|
|Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, Wardha||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Trust||100|
|Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College, Aurangabad||MGM Institute of Health Sciences (Deemed University), Navi Mumbai||Trust||150|
|Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College, Navi Mumbai||MGM Institute of Health Sciences (Deemed University), Navi Mumbai||Trust||150|
|N. K. P. Salve Instt. of Medical Sciences and Research Centre and Lata Mangeshkar Hospital, Nagpur||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Trust||150|
|Padmashree Dr. D Y Patil Medical College, Pimpri, Pune||Dr. D Y Patil University (Deemed), Pimpri, Pune||Trust||250|
|Padmashree Dr. D.Y.Patil Medical College, Navi Mumbai||Padmashree Dr. D Y Patil University (Deemed), Navi Mumbai||Trust||250|
|Padmashri Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundations Medical College, Ahmednagar||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Trust||150|
|Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Trust||150|
|Rajashree Chatrapati Shahu Maharaj Government Medical College, Kolhapur||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Govt.||150|
|Rajiv Gandhi Medical College and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Hospital, Thane||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Govt.||60|
|Rural Medical College, Loni||Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (Deemed University), Ahmednagar||Trust||200|
|Seth GS Medical College, Mumbai||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Govt.||180|
|Shri Vasant Rao Naik Govt. Medical College, Yavatmal||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Govt.||150|
|SMBT Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Nandihills, Nashik||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Trust||150|
|Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital,Pune||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Trust||150|
|Sri Bhausaheb Hire Government Medical College, Dhule||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Govt.||100|
|SRTR Medical College, Ambajogai||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Govt.||100|
|Terna Medical College, Navi Mumbai||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Trust||100|
|Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik||Govt.||120|
|Name of medical college||Management type||Seats|
|Aditya Dental College, Beed||Private||100|
|Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Memorial Dental College, Dhule||Private||100|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College & Hospital, Navi Mumbai||Private||100|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College & Hospital, Pune||Private||100|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College & Hospital, Sangli||Private||100|
|Chatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Sanstha’s Dental College & Hospital, Aurangabad||Private||100|
|D.Y. Patil Dental School, Pune||Private||100|
|Dr. D.Y. Patil Dental College & Hospital, Pune||Private||100|
|Dr. Hedgewar Smruti Rugna Seva Mandals Dental College & Hospital, Hingoli||Private||100|
|Dr. Rajesh Ramdasji Kambe Dental College & Hospital, Akola||Private||100|
|Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Aurangabad||Govt.||50|
|Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Mumbai||Govt.||100|
|Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Nagpur||Govt.||50|
|Guardian College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre, Pune||Private||0|
|Late Shri Yashwantrao Chavan Memorial Medical & Rural Development Foundation’s Dental College & Hospital, Ahmednagar||Private||100|
|M.A. Rangoonwala College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre, Pune||Private||100|
|Maharashtra Institute of Dental Sciences & Research (Dental College)||Private||100|
|Mahatma Gandhi Missions Dental College & Hospital, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai||Private||100|
|Mahatma Gandhi Vidya Mandir’s Dental College & Hospital, Nashik||Private||100|
|Nair Hospital Dental College, Mumbai||Govt.||60|
|Nanded Rural Dental College & Research Center, Nanded||Private||100|
|Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil Dental College & Hospital, Navi Mumbai||Private||100|
|Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Dental College, Solapur||Private||100|
|Rural Dental College, Loni||Private||100|
|S.M.B.T. Dental College & Hospital, Amrutnagar||Private||100|
|Saraswati Danwantri Dental College & Hospital, Parbhani||Private||100|
|School of Dental Sciences, Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Karad||Private||100|
|Sharad Pawar Dental College & Hospital, Wardha||Private||100|
|Sinhgad Dental College & Hospital, Pune||Private||100|
|SMBT Institute of Dental Sciences and Research, Nandihills, Nashik||Private||100|
|Swargiya Dadasaheb Kalmegh Smruti Dental College & Hospital, Nagpur||Private||100|
|Tatyasaheb Kore Dental College & Research Centre, New Pargaon||Private||60|
|Terna Dental College & Hospital, Navi Mumbai||Private||100|
|Vasantdada Patil Dental College and Hospital, Sangli||Private||40|
|Vidarbha Youth Welfare Society’s Dental College & Hospital, Amravati||Private||50|
|VSPM’s Dental College & Research Centre, Nagpur||Private||100|
|Yerala Medical Trust & Research Centre’s Dental College & Hospital, Navi Mumbai||Private||100|
|Yogita Dental College & Hospital, Ratnagiri||Private||100|
There are 7120 MBBS seats as per MCI MBBS colleges data. In addition there are 3410 BDS seats as per DCI BDS colleges data. Some colleges or universities may hold separate counselling process. For instance, AFMC Pune admission for MBBS 2017-2018 application form and results are at AFMC admission website.
Maharashtra Medical Counselling Schedule 2017
DMER will announce counselling schedule after NEET 2017 result. The table below shows expected timeline on basis of last year’s schedule.
|Online receiving information for applications and additional weightage||June 2017 (first week)|
|Additional weightage claim document receiving||June 2017 (second week)|
|Delcarion of Merit List and downloading of marksheet||June 2017 (third week)|
|Preference Form filling process||June 2017 (last week)|
|Declaration of 1st Selection List||July 2017 (third week)|
|Date of joining in alloted college for 1st list||July 2017 (last week)|
|Declaration of 2nd Selection List||August 2017 (first week)|
|Last date of joining in allotted college for 2nd list||August 2017 (second week)|
DMER Merit List 2017
State CET Cell and/or DMER Maharashtra will publish merit list.
Candidates should be prepared to preset original documents at time of counselling. Counselling body allots state merit list number to each candidate as per NEET 2017 result (All India Rank / State Rank) and also by giving additional weightage (if applicable).
There will be Seat Allocation as per schedule on the basis of NEET 2017 merit list, eligibility and preferences exercised by the candidates.
Check merit list here – Links to check following DMER Maharashtra MBBS BDS Admission 2017 Merit Lists will be available.
- Merit list of CBSE NEET 2017 for DMER Admission
DMER Selection List 2017
Directorate of Medical Education Research (DMER) and State CET Cell is responsible for Medical / Dental Common Admission Process in all Government, Private Colleges in the State of Maharashtra. Candidates will join allotted institutes on or before date of joining which the allotted institute conveys.
Check selection list here – Links to check following DMER Maharashtra MBBS BDS Admission 2017 Selection Lists will be available.
- First selection list
- Second selection list
Maharashtra MBBS Entrance Exams 2017
NEET 2017 is the gateway for medical and dental admission in India. State of Maharashtra is offering medical admission through NEET 2017.
- NEET 2017 is the National Eligibility Entrance Test. CBSE conducts NEET exam on all India level. It is a pen and paper based test consisting of 180 questions where each question is of 4 marks. There is negative marking of 1 mark where 1 mark is deducted for every incorrect answer.
Until last year the following medical entrance exams took place in Maharashtra.
MH CET Medical
- MH CET 2017 would have been the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for MBBS/BDS. This is no longer taking place since the introduction of NEET exam.
- Asso CET 2017 would have been the Association Combined Entrance Test by AMUPMDC. AMUPMDC is no longer holding CET for medical admissions.
If you have any queries regarding DMER Maharashtra Medical Admission 2017 Through NEET 2017, please ask in comments below.