Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2018 will be conducted by The Commissioner & Competent Authority, State CET CELL, Mumbai in the State of Maharashtra. The candidates who wish to apply for admission to MBBS in the State Government /Corporation/Private & Minority Colleges in the state of Maharashtra must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. The Admission Committee will publish an All India merit list as well as State-wise merit list of the eligible candidates on the basis of the marks obtained in NEET. Interested aspirants need to register online at the admission conducting body’s official website. In the online application, candidates need to provide the required details and submit it before the last date, with complete payment. Candidates can check complete details about Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2018 in the article below.
Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2018
The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) will be the Designated Authority for counselling for the 15% All India Quota seats. There shall be a common counselling for admission to MBBS course in all Medical Education Institutions on the basis of merit list of NEET.
|NEET UG 2018 Exam Date||06 May 2018|
|Date for declaration of NEET 2018 Result||04 Jun 2018|
|Online registration shall begin from||07 Jun 2018|
|Last date to submit the completed registration/ application form online||17 Jun 2018|
|Last Date to pay by challan at any branch of SBI||18 Jun 2018|
|Provisional merit list displayed on||19 Jun 2018|
|Duration of Document verification||21 to 25 Jun 2018|
|Document verification for NRI Candidate at Grant Govt.
Medical College, Byculla, Mumbai only
|21 to 25 Jun 2018|
|Revised Provisional merit list will be displayed on||26 Jun 2018|
|Online Preferences (Choice) Filling begins from||26 Jun 2018|
|Last date to submit the choice filling form||29 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of the list of selected candidates of the first round||02 Jul 2018|
|Last date for joining the college after 1st round of counselling||12 Jul 2018|
|Medical Examination for PWD (All India Rank 757558 to 877583)||18 Jul 2018|
|Medical Examination for PWD (All India Rank 877584 to 1036554)||19 Jul 2018|
|Medical Examination for PWD (All India Rank 1036555 to 1108212)||20 Jul 2018|
|Medical Examination for PWD (All India Rank 1108213 to 1256334)||21 Jul 2018|
|Commencement of Academic Session||01 Aug 2018|
|Declaration of the list of selected candidates of the second round||26 Jul 2018|
|Last date of joining to the respective college for the second round||03 Aug 2018|
|Declaration of the list of selected candidate for Mop Up Round||08 Aug 2018|
|Last date of joining to the respective colleges for Mop Up Round||12 Aug 2018|
|Vacant Seats be surrender to Private College||13 Aug 2018|
|Last date to fill seats at College level||18 Aug 2018|
|Cut-off-date of admission process for MBBS||18 Aug 2018|
Online Preference: Click Here to fill the phase II online preference form.
Schedule for Document Verification Process (Phase-II)
- Click here to check the list of candidates called for document verification.
- Click here to check detailed information of Schedule of Document Verification Process (Phase-II).
- Click here to check scheduled dates for medical examination for PWD category.
- Click here to check Instructions regarding 1ST Round admission to Health Science Course.
- Click here to check Revised Selection List of Persons with Disability (PWD)- Phase-I.
- Click here to check Revised Selection List of PWD Candidates for MBBS/ BDS Courses.
- Click here to check Cancellation of the allotted seat of PWD candidate selected in First Selection List for MBBS/BDS Courses.
- Click here to check the notice regarding First selection list of candidates for MBBS / BDS
- Click Here to check the notice regarding Admission Process (Document Verification schedule).
- Click Here to check the notice regarding submission of Non-Creamy Layer Certificate.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding Person With Disability candidates.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding Admitting Authority at Govt./ Corp. and Private Institutions.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding the Hilly Area (HA) Reservation List.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding the Maharashtra-Karnataka Disputed Border Area (MKB) Reservation List.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding the changes in Intake Capacity, Institutions Name, Institutes name deleted/ Change in Number/ Change in Name, Newly Added Institutes.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding the Caste Validity Certificate relaxation.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding the Eligibility Criteria for Admission Process for Health Science Courses ( for AYUSH courses).
- Click Here to check the notice regarding change of eligibility.
Maharashtra MBBS 2018 Merit List
- The Commissioner, State CET CELL, Mumbai publish the Provisional State Merit List for seats under State quota in Government / Corporation, and all the quota seats in Private/ Minority colleges on the website of DMER/ State CET CELL. The Provisional State Merit List is prepared on the basis of information submitted by candidate in the online application form.
- An All India merit list as well as State-wise merit list of the eligible candidates shall also be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in NEET.
- Click here to check first selection list of selected candidates.
- Click here to check the Status of Persons with Disability (PWD) Phase I
- Candidates can check provisional merit list from here.
Maharashtra MBBS 2018 Application Form
- The applicants can apply online for Maharashtra MBBS admission at dmer.org.
- In the online application, candidates have to fill in the details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, and other details as required.
- Upload the images as per the specification in the Maharashtra MBBS 2018 Online Application Form.
- After filling in the required details, before final submission of the online application form, ensure that the information provided is correct. If the candidate commit any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it can not be corrected later. The Office will take no responsibility of any kind for such forms. Hence candidate should submit the form carefully.
After submitting Online Application Form, take Bank Challan printout which shall be available in two parts. As per last year’s information candidates shall have to pay an amount of Rs. 1000 for the non – refundable application fee. The payment for application fee should be done on Second Working Day onward, from the day of Printing Challan and obtain the copy of Challan indicating Journal ID/Transaction ID from the bank.
Application Process over..!!
Note: On completion of the above mentioned steps, the candidates can take print out of the completed application form and keep it with themselves for future reference. The applicants need not require to submit the hard copy of the application form.
The applicants have to select the centers for Document Verification in the online registration. It is important the candidates should report at the center personally, as per their All India NEET UG Rank along with the required documents.
The candidates applying for Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2018 must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions as laid down by the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Government of Maharashtra. The eligibility criteria is given below:
|1||Nationality||The applicants must be an Indian citizen.|
|NRI candidate are eligible for institutional quota seat only, NRI Candidate will not be eligible for other seat.|
|Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) are also eligible to apply|
|2||Domicile||Must be a domicile of Maharashtra|
|3||Age Limit||Should have completed 17 years of age.|
|4||Medical fitness||Should be medically fit and will be required to submit a certificate of medical fitness at the time of Document Verification|
|5||Educational Qualification||Must have passed the SSC (Class 10th) and HSC (Class 12th) or equivalent examination from an Institution situated in the state of Maharashtra|
|6||Subjects||The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination i.e. Class 12th with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) at the time of admission|
|7||Qualifying Marks||The candidates belonging to General Category should have obtained not less than 50% (i.e. 150 out of 300) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the HSC (or equivalent) Examination|
|A candidate belonging to constitutional reservation and constitutional reservation with Person with disability claim must have obtained not less than 40% , whereas a PWD candidate in General category must secure not less than 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) taken together at the HSC (or equivalent) Examination|
|8||NEET UG 2018 Cut Off Percentile||A candidate belonging to open category must secure not less than 50 percentile marks in NEET 2018|
|A candidate belonging to constitutional reservation and constitutional reservation with Person with disability claim must secure not less than 40 percentile whereas Person with disability candidate in General category must secure not less than 45 percentile marks in NEET 2018.|
Note: The candidates who have passed SSC or equivalent examination from an Institution situated outside the State of Maharashtra is also eligible subject to final decision in said petition, provided he/she has passed HSC or qualifying examination from an Institution situated in the State of Maharashtra and also possess Domicile Certificate of the State of Maharashtra.
Exceptions for the Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2018
The Candidates must be Domicile of Maharashtra, however, there are few exceptions in this, which are given below:
- OCI / PIO candidates
- Children of employees of the Government of Maharashtra or its Undertaking :
- The children of such employees of Government of Maharashtra or its undertaking who are in the service from the beginning at a place situated outside the State of Maharashtra but who have been transferred to a place situated within the State of Maharashtra.
- The children of such employees of Government of Maharashtra or its Undertaking who have been transferred or deputed to a place situated outside the State of Maharashtra or who have returned to the State of Maharashtra after initial transfer/deputation.
- The children of the employees of Government of India or its Undertaking been transferred from outside State of Maharashtra at a place of work, located in the State of Maharashtra and also must have reported for duty and must be working as on the last date of Document verification at a place located in State of Maharashtra.
- Such candidates need to submit a requisite Certificate from the Office at which such an employee of Government of Maharashtra or its Undertaking has reported for duty. The certificate should consist of full name of the employee, designation, transfer order number and date, date of joining and present status of posting.
Certificates / Documents to bring along on the day of Document Verification and Admission
Candidates need to bring the following documents in original and their attested photocopies at the time of document verification, as well as at the time of admission:
- Admit Card and Marksheet of NEET 2018
- Nationality Certificate issued by the District Magistrate/Addl. District Magistrate or a Metropolitan Magistrate (Competent Authority for issue of such certificate)/ valid Indian Passport or School Leaving Certificate of HSC/12th Std.
- Domicile Certificate issued by District Magistrate/ Metropolitan Magistrate/ Addl. District Magistrate or Competent Authority.
- Class 10th certificate or School Leaving Certificate in proof of Date of Birth.
- Class 12th Statement of Marks
- Medical fitness certificate
- Online Submission Form
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate / Caste Validity Certificate (CVC) / Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (for VJ, NT1, NT-2, NT-3 & OBC including SBC) in proof for Constitutional reservation claim
- Defence Category Claim / Person with Disability (PWD) / MKB Claim / HA Claim in proof for Specified Reservation Claim.
- Document Supporting Minority Status of the candidate
- Necessary transfer order/(s) of the parent (if applicable)
Maharashtra MBBS 2018 Selection Process
The selection of candidates for admission to MBBS in various colleges in the State will on the basis of the preferences given by the candidate at the time of choice filling. Later, on the basis of NEET 2018 merit in the State of Maharashtra, and preferences exercised by the candidates, the seats will be allotted to the candidates.
Maharashtra MBBS 2018 Counselling
Only those candidates will be eligible to participate for the counselling whose name appears in the merit list. The DMER shall conduct two rounds of counselling depending on the availability of seat. The complete process of Maharashtra MBBS 2018 Counselling has been explained below:
- Admission to MBBS for the academic year 2018 will be done online by way of filling of the “Preference Form” on dmer.org or mahacet.org. Only those candidates will be allowed to fill Preferences (Choice) who appeared for document verification and found to be eligible.
- Based on the preferences given, the seat will be allotted on merit and the allotment will be displayed on website of State CET, mahacet.org & DMER i.e. dmer.org.
- The candidates who will be successfully allotted a seat, will have to report at the allotted college alongwith the relevant documents as per the schedule. The Dean/Principal will verify all the original documents before finalizing the admission.
- Also, such candidates have to pay the fee for the at the respective college by Demand Draft from any Nationalised / Scheduled commercial Bank in favour of Dean/Principal of College, as applicable.
Seat Matrix Details for Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2018
|S.No||Name of the College||Management of College||Annual Intake of Seats|
|1||Seth GS Medical College, Mumbai||Govt.||180|
|2||Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai||Govt.||120|
|3||Dr.Vasantrao Pawar Med. Col. Hosp. & Research Centre,Nasik (Prev. NDMVP Samaj Medical College)||Trust||120|
|4||Grant Medical College, Mumbai||Govt.||200|
|5||Government Medical College, Nagpur||Govt.||200|
|6||Government Medical College, Aurangabad||Govt.||150|
|7||B. J. Govt. Medical College, Pune||Govt.||200|
|8||Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical College, Pune||Trust||150|
|9||Armed Forces Medical College, Pune||Govt.||140|
|10||Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital,Pune||Trust||150|
|11||Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College & Hospital, Sangli||Trust||150|
|12||Padmashri Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundations Medical College, Ahmednagar||Trust||150|
|13||Government Medical College, Latur||Govt.||150|
|14||Government Medical College, Akola||Govt.||150|
|15||Terna Medical College, Navi Mumbai||Trust||100|
|16||Sri Bhausaheb Hire Government Medical College, Dhule||Govt.||100|
|17||N. K. P. Salve Instt. of Medical Sciences and Research Centre and Lata Mangeshkar Hospital, Nagpur||Trust||150|
|18||Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College, Aurangabad||Trust||150|
|19||Maharashtra Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Latur||Trust||150|
|20||Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education & Research, Talegaon,Pune||Trust||100|
|21||KJ Somaiyya Medical College & Research Centre, Mumbai||Trust||50|
|22||ACPM Medical College, Dhule||Trust|
|23||Rajashree Chatrapati Shahu Maharaj Government Medical College, Kolhapur||Govt.||150|
|24||Padmashree Dr. D Y Patil Medical College, Pimpri, Pune||Trust||250|
|25||Dr. D Y Patil Medical College, Kolhapur||Trust||150|
|26||Dr. Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College, Amravati||Trust||100|
|27||SRTR Medical College, Ambajogai||Govt.||100|
|28||Shri Vasant Rao Naik Govt. Medical College, Yavatmal||Govt.||150|
|29||Rural Medical College, Loni||Trust||125|
|30||Government Medical College, Miraj||Govt.||150|
|31||Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College, Navi Mumbai||Trust||150|
|32||Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Sion, Mumbai||Govt.||150|
|33||Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Karad||Trust||200|
|34||Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Sawangi (Meghe), Wardha||Trust||200|
|35||Indira Gandhi Medical College & Hospital, Nagpur||Govt.||150|
|36||Dr. Shankarrao Chavan Govt. Medical College, Nanded||Govt.||100|
|37||Dr Vaishampayan Memorial Medical College, Solapur||Govt.||130|
|38||Rajiv Gandhi Medical College and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Hospital, Thane||Govt.||60|
|39||Government Medical College, Gondia||Govt.||100|
|40||Institute of Medical Science and Research, Vidyagiri, Satara||Trust||100|
|41||Indian Institute of Medical Science & Research, Jalna||Trust||100|
|42||H.B.T. Medical College & Dr. R.N. Cooper Municipal General Hospital, Juhu, Mumbai||Govt.||150|
|43||SMBT Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Nandihills, Nashik||Trust||150|
|44||Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research||Trust||150|
|45||Government Medical College, Chandrapur||Govt.||100|
|46||B.K.L. Walawalkar Rural Medical College, Ratnagiri||Trust||100|
|47||Vedantaa Institute of Medical Sciences, Palghar, Maharashtra||Private||150|
|48||Ashwini Rural Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Solapur||Trust||100|
|49||Padmashree Dr. D.Y.Patil Medical College, Navi Mumbai||Trust||250|
|50||Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, Wardha||Trust||100|
|51||Dr. Ulhas Patil Medical College & Hospital, Jalgaon||Trust||100|
Click here to check Seat Matrix with Reservation for Admission to Health Science Courses (MBBS and BDS).
Official Website: http://www.dmer.org
For more details about Maharashtra MBBS Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure | NEET-UG-2018 Notice regarding Brochure Rule No- 4.2/4.5/4.6