Maharashtra Pharmacy Result/Merit List 2020 – State Common Entrance Test Cell (SCETC), Maharashtra, has released the final merit list for B.Pharmacy admission. The merit list is prepared on the basis of the marks or score obtained in the qualifying examination. The admission in pharmacy course in unaided private professional education will take place through a Centralised Admission Process (CAP). CAP will use the merit list for seat allotment process. To get more details about Maharashtra Pharmacy Result 2020/Merit List, candidates can check this page.
Latest: The final merit list for B.Pharmacy and Pharm.D admission has been published. Scroll down to check it.
Maharashtra Pharmacy Result 2020
It is better to know the schedule of result declaration before hand, so that you can check the result on time and take the required actions for further process. The expected schedule for Maharashtra Pharmacy Result 2020 is given here, so candidate can check the same.
Display of the provisional merit list for Maharashtra State/All India candidates on website
1 Jan 2021
Star Date for Submission of grievance, if any, for all types of Candidates at FC [During this period candidate can submit documents ( if any) for verification at FC]
2-3 Jan 2021
Submission of grievance, if any, for all type of Candidates at FC [During this period candidate can submit documents ( if any) for verification at FC]
2-3 Jan 2021
Display of final Merit List of Maharashtra / All India Candidates
5 Jan 2021
– Click here to check the Maharashtra B.Pharmacy and Pharm.D Admission 2020 Final Merit List for MH Candidates
– Click here to check the Maharashtra B.Pharmacy and Pharm.D Admission 2020 Final Merit List for All India Candidates
– Click here to check the Maharashtra B.Pharmacy and Pharm.D Admission 2020 Provisional Merit List for MH Candidates
– Click here to check the Maharashtra B.Pharmacy and Pharm.D Admission 2020 Provisional Merit List for All India Candidates
How Maharashtra Pharmacy Merit list 2020 is prepared?
Detailed proceed for preparation merit list is mentioned here, so candidates can check the process for the same.
- Assignment of Merit Number: All the candidates who have successfully submitted the application form on or before the last date of submission of online application form for admission through CAP process will be assigned a merit number.
- Change of Marks due to verification: If marks of the candidate are modified at the time of verification by the competent authority then same will be notified to the official for admission through CAP before Display of final merit list.
- Method of calculating marks at qualifying examination for deciding eligibility: While deciding the eligibility of the Candidates following procedure shall be adopted
- The percentage of marks shall be calculated by rounding off to the nearest integer.
- In case the maximum marks in an individual subject is other than 100, convert the marks out of 100 for individual subject without rounding, If the sum of the converted marks of individual subjects without rounding off works out to be a figure with fraction then fraction up to two decimal places shall only be considered for calculation of percentage of marks.
- If letter grades are assigned at SSC, HSC, Diploma, Bachelor of Science or its equivalent examination, the Candidate must submit the certificate of conversion of letter grades into equivalent marks from the concerned competent authority or Board at the time of submission of Application Form. The eligibility shall be decided on the basis of equivalent marks.
- If the Candidate reappears for the qualifying examination with all subjects, then the marks obtained in the latest examination shall only be considered.
Maharashtra Pharmacy 2020 Tie Breaking Criteria
Tie breaking criteria is the situation in which two more candidates have scored the same marks. In this case inter-se-merit list is prepared by considering the following.
For Maharashtra/All India Candidates
- higher marks or score in Mathematics or Biology at CET
- higher marks or score in Physics at CET
- higher marks or score in Chemistry at CET
- higher percentage of marks in Physics, Mathematics or Biology and Chemistry added together at Board or qualifying examination
- higher percentage of marks in the subject Mathematics or Biology at HSC
- higher percentage of marks in the subject Physics at HSC
- higher percentage of marks in aggregate in HSC.
For NRI/OCI/PIO and Foriegn Candidates and Children of Indian workers in the Gulf Countries.
- Higher percentage of marks in the subject Mathematics or Biology at HSC
- Higher percentage of marks in the subject Physics at HSC
- Higher percentage of marks in Aggregate at HSC.
How to check Maharashtra Pharmacy Result 2020 ?
As the results are declared in the form of merit list so candidates can check the both provisional and final merit list by following the step by step procedure.
Step 1. Visit the official website.
Step 2: To check the provisional list candidates need to Click on the “Provisional Merit list” button.
Step 3: Now a page will appear where you have to enter your Application number and Date of Birth and click on “Submit” button.
Step 4: Now you can check whether your name is in merit list or not. After submission of all grievance a final merit list will be published and step to check the final merit list is same as of provisional list.
Step 5: Click on “Final Merit List” button.
Step 6: Enter your Application No. and Date of birth and then check the final merit list.
Maharashtra Pharmacy 2020 Counselling
The counselling process for Maharashtra Pharmacy Admission takes place through Centralised Admission Process (CAP) after the declaration of final merit list. The unaided private institutes and also the govt aided institutes take admission through CAP process. The stages of CAP includes the following.
- Display of counselling brochure by the competent authority on its own official website.
- Candidates need to fill the form to take part in Centralised Admission Process.
- Document verification at facilitation center by the candidate.
- Display or publishing of provisional merit list, submission of grievances ,if any and publishing of final merit list.
- Display of category wise seat matrix available for respective CAP rounds.
- The competent authority release the information about the institutes, courses offered, sanctioned intake and number of seats available before each round of counselling at its website.
- Candidates need to fill choice preferences for courses and institutions prior to respective CAP rounds. Candidates need to fill their choice of preference in decreasing order of their preference as specified by competent authority.
- To participate in CAP, it is mandatory to fill an online application form for respective rounds.
- Candidates have to fill the choice according to serial number of block in the option form According to choice code of the institute filled by the candidate in block No. 1 will be considered as first preference (Highest Priority Choice).
- The candidate need to institute choice code against the option number in the online application form.
- Display of provisional allotment of CAP round indicating alloted institutes and course
- Reporting and accepting the offered seat at Admission Reporting Center by the candidate.
- Only after reporting to ARC, the candidate should report to the allotted institute for seeking admission on the allotted seat as per final allotment in CAP rounds.
About State Common Entrance Test Cell
State Common Entrance Test Cell is the govt. Aided body which conducts common entrance exam across the state for admission in numerous number of course. It takes admission by conduction a computer based test for various courses and then on the basis of CET score, candidates will get admission in respective colleges.
About Maharashtra Pharmacy CET Exam
Candidates who want to pursue their career in Pharmacy can opt for this examination to get admission in institutes across the Maharashtra state. The main purpose of the exam is to check the competitive potential of the candidate and also the eligibility for the course. This test takes place for admission in Bachelors of Pharmacy and also For Diploma in Pharmacy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Do I need to submit the fee for submitting the application respective CAP round ?
Ans. No. You have to submit the application fee at once i.e only at the time of form filling before starting of the Centralised Admission Process.
Q. Do I need to carry original documents at the time of seat allotment ?
Ans. Seat allotment process will be online so you don’t need to go anywhere but after seat allotment you need to carry your originals as well as xerox of documents and application form to the concerned authority.
Q. What type of documents I need to carry admission into respective institute ?
Ans. You need to carry all the documents you have uploaded with the application form and also the print out of your application form.
Q. Can I change my choice preferences after submitting it ?
Ans. No. The choice filled by the candidate will be considered final and no changes will be entitled further.
Q. From where I can get the Seat allotment list after respective CAP round ?
Ans. You can get it from the official website of the respective college or from the official of competent authority.
Insofar, official details of Maharashtra Pharmacy 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.