|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Maharashtra Pharmacy Admission 2017 shall be granted as per the score for MHT-CET 2017. Eligible Candidates can apply for the admission into First Year of Four Year Full Time Under Graduate Course in Pharmacy (B. Pharmacy) for the academic year 2017-2018. Read the complete details about the application form, eligiblity and CAP Round process for Maharashtra Pharmacy Admission 2017 on this page.
Latest: – Provisional Allotment Status & Institute wise Allotment List of CAP Round-III have been published. Scroll down to check the same.
Maharashtra Pharmacy Admission 2017
Candidates seeking admission to first year of Pharmacy and Direct Second year of Pharmacy are required to appear for Maharashtra Technical Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) conducted by Director, Technical Education, Mumbai (DTE).
The Schedule for submission & Confirmation of Online Application and display of Merit Lists for Maharashtra/ All India/OCI/PIO, Children of Indian workers in Gulf countries, Foreign National candidates is given below.
|Events||First Date||Last Date|
|Online registration of application for admission for Maharashtra State/All India & OCI/PIO/CWIGC/FN candidates||07 Jun 2017||17 Jun 2017|
|Documents verification, uploading and confirmation of Application Form for Admission.||07 Jun 2017||17 Jun 2017 up to 5:00 PM|
|Display of the provisional merit list for Maharashtra State/All India candidates on website.||20 Jun 2017 up to 5.00 pm|
|Submission of grievance, if any, for all type of Candidates at FC||21 Jun 2017||22 Jun 2017 up to 5:00 PM|
|Display of the final merit lists of Maharashtra State/All India candidates on website.||23 Jun 2017|
|Display of Category wise Seat Distribution (Seat Matrix)
for CAP Round I.
|24 Jun 2017|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-I through candidates Login by himself/herself through the website.||25 Jun 2017||28 Jun 2017 upto 5.00 pm|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-I||29 Jun 2017|
|Reporting to the Admission Reporting Center (ARC) as per Allotment of CAP Round I||30 Jun 2017||04 Jul 2017|
|Display of Vacant Seats for CAP Round-II||06 Jul 2017|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-II through candidates Login by himself/herself through the website||07 Jul 2017||10 Jul 2017|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-II||11 Jul 2017 at 5 pm|
|Reporting to the ARC as per Allotment of CAP Round II if seat allotted for first time in CAP Round II||12 Jul 2017||15 Jul 2017 upto 05 pm|
|Display of Vacant Seats for CAP Round-III||17 Jul 2017|
|Changing the option from Sliding or Floating or Freezing and vice-versa, Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-III through candidates Login by himself/herself through the website||18 Jul 2017||20 Jul 2017 upto 5 pm|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-III||22 Jul 2017 at 5 pm|
|Reporting to the ARC as per Allotment of CAP Round III if seat allotted for first time in CAP Round III||23 Jul 2017||25 Jul 2017 upto 5 pm|
|Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission by submitting required documents and remaining fees, if any, as per Final Allotment.||26 Jul 2017||30 Jul 2017 upto 5 pm|
Schedule of Additional Round for Government/Govt. Aided Institutes only
|Display of Vacant Seats for additional round||01 Aug 2017|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form for additional Round through candidates Login by himself/herself through the
|02 Aug 2017||03 Aug 2017 upto 5 pm|
|Display of Provisional Allotment for Additional Round||04 Aug 2017|
|Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of
|05 Aug 2017||07 Aug 2017 upto 5 pm|
Commencement of Classes and Cut Off Date for Admissions
|Commencement of academic activities for All institutes||01 Aug 2017|
|Cut-off Date for all type of admissions for the Academic Year
|14 Aug 2017|
Centralised Admission Process (CAP)
All the aspiring candidates shall fill in the Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP through candidates Login by himself/herself through the website.It is mandatory to get registered and get Documents Verified and application confirmed at designated Facilitation Center. Only those Candidates who have verified and confirmed documents at Facilitation Centers and having CAP Merit number shall be eligible for admission for all types of seats/quota under CAP.
For Option Form Filling (CAP Round 01) – Click Here
Allotments List – 3rd
Allotment status of CAP Round – 3 has been Published by the officials. The candidates who have received allotment in this third list of CAP will have to report to the Admission Reporting Centre (ARC). Those who didn’t get the allotment will have to wait for the additional round.
- Click Here – To check Provisional Allotment Status of CAP Round-III
- Click Here – Institute-Wise Allotment List Cap Round-III
- Click here – To check Provisional Vacancy Position of CAP Round III
The stages of CAP shall be as stated below.
- Display or Publishing of Information Brochure by the Competent Authority. The Information Brochure has been published on the website of the Competent Authority.
- Filling Online Application Form by Candidate for participation in the Centralised Admission Process.
Allotment of seats by CAP Round I, II, III and IV
- All the CAP Rounds (CAP Round I, II, III and IV) shall be conducted by computerised allotment.
- In CAP Round I, II and III, the Stages I to III of rule 10 of these rules shall be executed.
- If the seat remains vacant due to non-allotment and non-reporting for admission, such seat will be considered for allotment in subsequent round.
- For the CAP Round-IV, the Stage-I to IX of rule 10 of these rules shall be executed.
Candidates can check the Provisional Seat Distribution for CAP Round 01 below.
- Allotment in CAP Round-I, II and III of Home University Seats, Other than Home University seats and State Level Seats will be carried out as per Inter-Se-Merit of Candidates having Maharashtra State Candidature. The seats will be allotted to Candidates as per Inter-Se-Merit, options filled and seats available at that point of time in the stage of CAP Round-I, II and III;
- All Candidates eligible for a particular stage of allotment will be considered for allotment of a seat in that stage, even if they have been allotted or not allotted a seat in the previous stage;
- A Candidate who has been allotted a seat shall download the “Provisional Seat Allotment Letter”
- For Seat Acceptance, Candidate has to pay Seat Acceptance Fee through Online Payment (Credit Card / Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ etc) or the mode as decided by Competent Authority and shall report to any one of the identified Admission Reporting Centre. (List shall be available on website). Seat will be confirmed by the Admission Reporting Centre after verification of the original documents and ensuring that the candidate meets all the eligibility norms. The centre in-charge shall issue the Online Receipt of acceptance;
- The Seat Acceptance Fee shall be Rs. 5,000/- for Candidates of General Category, VJ/DT, NT, SBC/OBC Category and Rs. 1,000/- for SC, ST Category Candidates. The candidate has to pay the Seat Acceptance Fee during first reporting only.
- The seat acceptance fee paid by the candidate shall be forfeited if the Candidate fails to report to the institute after reporting to the ARC, as per schedule.
MAH Pharmacy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
First Year – Pharmacy
Maharashtra State Candidature Candidates and All India Candidature Candidates
- The candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics or Biotechnology or Biology and obtained at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State) in the above subjects taken together;
- Obtained Score in MHT-CET 2017 (PCB or PCM)
OCI/PIO, Foreign National (FN) Candidates
- The candidate should have passed the HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics or Biotechnology or Biology, and obtained at least 50 % marks in the above subjects taken together.
These seats are allotted by the Competent Authority as per inter-se merit. For this purpose the Competent Authority shall invite applications, prepare a separate merit list for this category by following the same criteria as for Maharashtra State Candidature Candidates. In the event of non-availability of students in this category the same shall not be given to any other category of applicants.
For more detail of Maharashtra Pharmacy Admission 2017 – Download Official Notification.