Maharashtra Pharmacy Admission 2018 shall be granted as per the score for MHT-CET 2018. Eligible Candidates can apply for the admission into First Year of Four Year Full Time Under Graduate Course in Pharmacy (B. Pharmacy) for the academic year 2018-19. Read the complete details about the application form, eligibility and CAP Round process for Maharashtra Pharmacy Admission 2018 on this page.
Maharashtra Pharmacy Admission 2018
Candidates seeking admission to first year of Pharmacy and Direct Second year of Pharmacy will be required to appear for Maharashtra Technical Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) conducted by Director, Technical Education, Mumbai (DTE).
The Schedule for submission & Confirmation of Online Application and display of Merit Lists for Maharashtra/ All India/OCI/PIO, Children of Indian workers in Gulf countries, Foreign National candidates is given below.
|Events||First Date||Last Date|
|Online registration of application for admission for Maharashtra State/All India & OCI/PIO/CWIGC/FN candidates||2nd week of June 2018||3rd week of June 2018|
|Documents verification, uploading and confirmation of Application Form for Admission.||2nd week of June 2018||3rd week of June 2018|
|Display of the provisional merit list for Maharashtra State/All India candidates on website.||3rd week of June 2018|
|Submission of grievance, if any, for all type of Candidates at FC||3rd week of June 2018||Last week of June 2018|
|Display of the final merit lists of Maharashtra State/All India candidates on website.||Last week of June 2018)|
MAH Pharmacy 2018 Eligibility Criteria
First Year – Pharmacy
Maharashtra State Candidature Candidates and All India Candidature Candidates
- The candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics or Biotechnology or Biology and obtained at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State) in the above subjects taken together;
- Obtained Score in MHT-CET 2018 (PCB or PCM)
OCI/PIO, Foreign National (FN) Candidates
- The candidate should have passed the HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics or Biotechnology or Biology, and obtained at least 50 % marks in the above subjects taken together.
These seats will be allotted by the Competent Authority as per inter-se merit. For this purpose the Competent Authority shall invite applications, prepare a separate merit list for this category by following the same criteria as for Maharashtra State Candidature Candidates. In the event of non-availability of students in this category the same shall not be given to any other category of applicants.
- Allotment in CAP Round-I, II and III of Home University Seats, Other than Home University seats and State Level Seats will be carried out as per Inter-Se-Merit of Candidates having Maharashtra State Candidature. The seats will be allotted to Candidates as per Inter-Se-Merit, options filled and seats available at that point of time in the stage of CAP Round-I, II and III;
- All Candidates eligible for a particular stage of allotment will be considered for allotment of a seat in that stage, even if they have been allotted or not allotted a seat in the previous stage;
- A Candidate who has been allotted a seat shall download the “Provisional Seat Allotment Letter”
- For Seat Acceptance, Candidate has to pay Seat Acceptance Fee through Online Payment (Credit Card / Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ etc) or the mode as decided by Competent Authority and shall report to any one of the identified Admission Reporting Centre. (List shall be available on website). Seat will be confirmed by the Admission Reporting Centre after verification of the original documents and ensuring that the candidate meets all the eligibility norms. The centre in-charge shall issue the Online Receipt of acceptance;
- The Seat Acceptance Fee shall be Rs. 5,000/- for Candidates of General Category, VJ/DT, NT, SBC/OBC Category and Rs. 1,000/- for SC, ST Category Candidates. The candidate has to pay the Seat Acceptance Fee during first reporting only.
- The seat acceptance fee paid by the candidate shall be forfeited if the Candidate fails to report to the institute after reporting to the ARC, as per schedule.
For more detail of Maharashtra Pharmacy Admission – Download 2017 Official Notification.