Maharashtra Engineering CAP 2021 – State CET Cell, Maharashtra will release the 2nd round CAP option form on December 13, 2021 at mahacet.org. Whereas, the provisional seat allotment for CAP Round-2 will release on December 17, 2021. To check the seat allotment, candidates have to enter the Application ID and Date of Birth. The Centralized Admission Process (CAP) includes registration, document verification, and application form confirmation at any selected Setu Suvidha Kendra. It is conducted for admission to First Year of Four Year duration Full Time Engineering and Technology program (B.E./ B. Tech.). Check more details on Maharashtra Engineering CAP 2021 from this page.
Latest – The 2nd round CAP option form for Maharashtra Engineering Admission 2021 will release on December 13, 2021. Stay here for the latest updates.
Maharashtra Engineering CAP 2021 Seat Allotment
The Centralized Admission Process is going to be conducted for Admission to First Year of Full Time Engineering and Technology Program. Candidates aspiring to take admission should have obtained non zero positive score in MHT CET 2021 or non zero positive score in JEE (Main) Paper I. The 1st round seat allotment for Maharashtra Engineering admission is out at mahacet.org. The direct link to check the same is provided below.
Maharashtra Engineering CAP 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check the Maharashtra engineering counselling 2021 dates from the table below.
CAP Schedule for Maharashtra Engineering Admissions 2021
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-I through candidate’s Login by the Candidate||29 Nov – 01 Dec 2021|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-I||03 Dec 2021|
|Accepting to the offered seat by candidate through his/her login as per Allotment of CAP Round I||04 – 10 Dec 2021 Up to 03.00 p.m.|
|Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission by submitting required documents and payment of fee after CAP Round I||04 – 10 Dec 2021 Up to 05.00 p.m|
|CAP Round 2|
|Display of Provisional Vacant Seats for CAP Round-2||12 Dec 2021|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-II through candidate’s Login by the Candidate||13 – 15 Dec 2021|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-2||17 Dec 2021|
|Accepting to the offered seat by candidate through his/her login as per Allotment of CAP Round-2||18 – 21 Dec 2021|
up to 03.00 pm
|Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission by submitting required documents and payment of fee after CAP Round -2||18 – 21 Dec 2021 up|
to 05.00 pm
|For Vacant seats if any at respective institute||22 – 29 Dec 2021|
|Commencement of academic activities for All institutes||13 Dec 2021|
|Cut-off Date for all type of admissions for the Academic Year 2021 – 22||29 Dec 2021|
|Last date of uploading the data by institutes||30 Dec 2021|
CAP Schedule: Click here to check the CAP schedule for DTE Maharashtra Engineering Admissions 2021.
MHT CET CAP 2021 Registration
Candidates have to register for CAP process to take admission in Engineering and Technology courses. Candidates have to fill personal details first and then application ID and password is generated for further Counselling Process. Candidates have to upload the Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature. The Competent Authority shall publish the provisional merit list after the counselling registration.
Important Instructions for the Candidates
- The application fee paid by the candidate is non-refundable.
- The application form for MHT CET CAP 2021 is released by online mode only. No offline form is released.
- At the time of filling MHT CET CAP 2021 online Application Form, the candidates need to fill in all the details as per the instructions and Upload scanned images of valid necessary original documents as per the requirement of the admission.
- You may also edit/update the information in the application form before confirming it at any of the Facilitation Centre.
- After filling in all the information and submission of Application Form, you should verify the data filled and correct it if required. Take a printout of the submitted application form and sign it.
- One important point to note is that after confirmation of application form information cannot be changed by the candidate.
MHT CET CAP 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for various types of candidature for Admission from below:
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra State Candidates / Jammu & Kashmir Migrant Candidates / All India Candidates (AI)
- The aspirant should be an Indian National
- Should have passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical Vocational subjects.
- Should have obtained at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks, in case of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only) in the above subjects taken together.
- Furthermore, the candidate should have appeared in all the subjects in CET and should obtain non zero scores in CET conducted by the Competent Authority.
- Should have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology by obtaining at least 50% marks (at least 45 % marks, in case of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only).
- Obtained score in MHT CET 2021
- Obtained score in JEE(Main) Paper I or MHT-CET 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for Children of NRI/OCI/PIO, Children of Indian workers in Gulf Countries (CIWGC), Foreign National (FN) Candidates
- Should have passed the HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical Vocational subjects
- The candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in the above subjects taken together.
MHT CET 2021 Merit List
The merit list for MHT CET 2021 Counselling releases online for those who have submitted Application Form on or before the last date specified for admission through CAP. Such candidates are assigned a merit number. On the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in MHT CET 2021, a provisional merit list for MHT CET Counselling is displayed. For discrepancy, if any, in the provisional merit list, within specified grievance period, candidates can submit the grievances in writing along with necessary documents to substantiate, at Facilitation Centre where the candidate has confirmed application form.
MHT CET 2021 Counselling Process
The Maharashtra Engineering Counselling process includes the following:
- Display or Publishing of Information Brochure by the Competent Authority
- Filling Online Application Form by Candidate for participation in the Centralised Admission Process (CAP).
- Document Verification at Facilitation Centre
- Display or Publishing of Provisional merit list, Submission of grievances, if any, and Display or Publishing of Final Merit Lists
- Display of Category wise Seats (Seat Matrix) available for respective CAP Rounds
- Filling up and confirmation of online option form having preferences of Courses and Institutions prior to respective CAP Rounds
- Display of Provisional Allotment of respective CAP Round indicating the allotted institute and Course to the candidate
- Reporting and accepting the offered seat at Admission Reporting Centre by the Candidate
MHT CET Counselling 2021 Choice Filling
After the release of the Seat Matrix for CET CAP 2021, the candidates can proceed to fill in preferences of Institutes and Courses in decreasing order of their preference as specified by Competent Authority. The candidates can fill in choice of institute and course by logging in using their application id and password. You may fill in a maximum of 300 choices of Institutes and Courses in decreasing order of their preference.
Important Instructions for the Candidates for MHT CET 2021 Choice Filling
- In order to participate in the Centralized Allotment Process (CAP), it is mandatory to fill the Online Option Form for respective CAP Round.
- The choice filling process can be done at the MHT CET Counselling 2021 login.
- Note that after the confirmation of Option form, the candidate will not be able to change the Options.
- Furthermore, the serial number of block in the options form indicates a preference of choice. Thus the choice code of the institute filled by the candidate in block No. 1 will be considered as a first preference (Highest Priority Choice).
MHT CET 2021 Reservation of Seats
The State CET Cell, Maharashtra reserves the following number of seats for the different category students as mentioned below:
|Category||Percentage of seats Reserved|
|Vimukta Jati (VJ)/De Notified Tribes(DT) (NT-A)||3%|
|Nomadic Tribes 1 (NT-B)||2.5%|
|Nomadic Tribes 2 (NT-C)||3.5%|
|Nomadic Tribes 3 (NT-D)||2%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)||16%|
For more details about Maharashtra Engineering CAP 2021, candidates can – Download Last year CAP Notification.
Maharashtra Engineering Admission
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
where to submit cap round form??
I also do not know
Even I would like to know that.
there are many colleges in the list so you can select your nearby college and there submit it
how many minimum colleges are to be indicated in cap round 1 and how many courses are to be given
is every one is eligible to filll the cap form
पाहले राऊंड मे डालेcollege मे दुसरे राऊंड मे college बदल शकते है क्या
I have applied for mhcet but i am not verified fc my documents i can paid my application fee i can get seat
You can go for Non-Cap admission at Institute Level
how to get non cap admission ? I had given mhcet and registered for CAP but could not go for document verification. Can you please help me.
It is basically management quota i.e. you have to pay like 5L or 10L to secure the admission.All colleges say they dont have a management quota but they do, you just have to dig deeper
How to get non cap admission. I had given MHCET and registered for CAP round but could not go for document verification. Can you please help.
I have 1 college i do cancel this college
If someone doesn’t get a seat for CS in 1st round then in 2nd round should we change the branch????
If I don’t get any college in second round , do I have the college from the first round ?
If I didn’t freeze the option in first round 1, does same branch and collage option will come in round 2? Will I get same collage after second round?
It depends on your luck.You could get it or maybe not.
please tell me what is seat no and enrollment no in the qualification details form of cap round engineering registration form 2018
Please give me site of non cap registration
PLEASE GIVE ME OF CAP REGISTRATION
It will start in June 2019
documents required for CAP round process ?