MAH HM CET 2018 will be held by Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) Act, 2015 (MAH. XXVIII of 2015). The Competent Authority has conducted CET (MAH B.HMCT CET 2018) on May 27, 2018. The candidate who wishes to apply for admission to Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology can now apply online at the official website of DTE. The aspirants have to fill and submit the application form by online mode. To appear for the entrance examination, the applicants should download the admit card and bring it to the exam center. The CET will be a computer-based test of 60 minutes duration. Candidates can get complete Information regarding MAH HM CET 2018 such as application form, application fee, eligibility criteria from the Official websites.
MAH HM CET 2018
Admission to B.HMCT for the academic session 2018-19 will be done on the basis of merit in the entrance examination. Candidates can check the exam date and the expected schedule for other events of MAH HM CET 2018 in the table below.
|Online Registration starts for MAH B.HMCT CET 2018||18 Apr 2018|
|Last date for online registration||08 May 2018|
|Issue of Hall Ticket||17 May 2018|
|MAH B.HM CET 2018 exam date||27 May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||05 Jun 2018|
- Click here to check Notice regarding College/Course Registration and Admissions approval Process
- Click here to check circular regarding Validity & NCL Submission as on August 31, 2018.
- Click here to check Circular Regarding Validity & NCL Submission for Open Seattypes.
- Click here to check the notice regarding Uploading Caste/Tribe Validity Certificate.
- Click here to check notice regarding Extension of Cut Off Date and revised date of submission of Caste/Tribe Validity Certificate & Non-Creamy Layer Certificate.
- Click here to check the Notification regarding the Last Date to Submit the Caste/Tribe Validity Certificate is Extended up to Aug 14, 2018,
MAH HM CET 2018 CAP
Candidates can check the schedule for centralised Admission Process (CAP) from below.
- Click here to check the Provisional Allotment of CAP Round III.
- Click Here to check the Institute Wise Allotment List.
MAH HM CET 2018 Application Form
For registering online for MAH HM CET 2018 candidates should click on the direct link which has been provided on this page or they can visit the official website at dtemaharashtra.gov.in. In the online application form, the applicants will have to provide their Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, and other necessary information. Also, the applicants will have to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications. After uploading the images, candidates can proceed to pay the application fee. The application fee will be payable by online mode via Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard /Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Application process is over..!!
The applicants shall have to pay the following amount for MAH HM CET 2018:
|Categories||Application Fee Charges|
|General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates||Rs. 800|
|Reserved Category Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only||Rs. 600|
Eligibility Criteria for MAH HM CET 2018
The candidate before proceeding to apply online for MAH B.HMCT CET 2018 should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed HSC or its equivalent examination and obtained at least 45% marks in aggregate (at least 40% marks in aggregate for backward class category and Persons with Disabilities candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only);
- Candidates appearing for qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET.
- Aggregate marks means the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in subjects on which the class declaration is made in the particular Board from which the candidate is passing the qualifying examination.
MAH HM CET 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The admit card for MAH HM CET 2018 has been issued online for only those candidates who successfully registered for the exam. The MAH HM CET 2018 Hall Ticket will consist of basic information about the exam such as exam date, timings and its venue. To download the admit card, the applicants shall have to enter details such as Registration Number, Password, etc. The applicants should download and take a print out of the admit card. Along with the admit card, the applicants will have to bring a valid photo Id proof to the exam center.
- Mode of Exam: Computer-based Online Test
- Duration of the exam: 90 minutes
- Number of Questions: 100
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
|Topics||Number of question||Marks per question||Maximum Marks||Total Marks|
|Reasoning (Verbal and Arithmetic)||30||1||30|
|General Knowledge &
Awareness including questions on current national, International
Affairs, Culture, Trade & Commerce, Sports, Scientific Inventions and Discoveries,
Travel/ Tourism etc.
- Click Here to download the Sample Questions for MAH HM CET.
Preparation Tips and Recommended Books for MAH HM CET
In order to qualify an entrance exam, it is important that the candidate must be well aware of its syllabus and marking scheme. Since there is no negative marking for this entrance exam, it will be quiet easy for students to score good marks. However, a lot will depend on the preparation and hard work, a student puts for clearing this entrance exam.
- Start practicing the topics which are your strong point and then move forward to the weaker areas.
- Read books, newspaper to increase your knowledge of Grammar and Current Affairs.
- Take mock tests, solve previous year question papers as much as possible.
- From the preparation point of view, Maharashtra Hotel Management-CET by
- Practice a lot and study as per the syllabus only.
For More Details on MAH HM CET 2018, candidates can refer Information Brochure.