MAH HM CET 2019 will be held by Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) Act, 2015 (MAH. XXVIII of 2015). The Competent Authority will conduct the CET (MAH B.HMCT CET 2019). The candidate who wishes to apply for admission to Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology will be able to apply online at the official website of DTE. The aspirants have to fill and submit the application form by online mode. To appear for the entrance examination, the applicants should download the admit card and will have to bring it to the exam center. The CET will be a computer-based test of 60 minutes duration. Candidates can get complete Information regarding MAH HM CET 2019 such as application form, application fee, eligibility criteria from the Official websites.
MAH HM CET 2019
Admission to B.HMCT for the academic session 2019-20 will be done on the basis of merit in the entrance examination. Candidates can check the exam date and the expected schedule for other events of MAH HM CET 2019 in the table below.
|Online Registration starts for MAH B.HMCT CET 2019||to be announced|
|Last date for online registration||to be announced|
|Issue of Hall Ticket||to be announced|
|MAH B.HM CET 2019 exam date||20 May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||to be announced|
MAH HM CET 2019 Application Form
For registering online for MAH HM CET 2019 candidates should click on the direct link which will be provided on this page or they can visit the official website at dtemaharashtra.gov.in. In the online application form, the applicants will have to provide their Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, and other necessary information. Also, the applicants will have to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications. After uploading the images, candidates can proceed to pay the application fee. The application fee will be payable by online mode via Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard /Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
The applicants shall have to pay the following amount for MAH HM CET 2019: As per last year, and only given for reference purpose.
|Categories||Application Fee Charges|
|General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates||Rs. 800|
|Reserved Category Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only||Rs. 600|
Eligibility Criteria for MAH HM CET 2019
The candidate before proceeding to apply online for MAH B.HMCT CET 2019 should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed HSC or its equivalent examination and obtained at least 45% marks in aggregate (at least 40% marks in aggregate for backward class category and Persons with Disabilities candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only);
- Candidates appearing for qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET.
- Aggregate marks means the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in subjects on which the class declaration is made in the particular Board from which the candidate is passing the qualifying examination.
MAH HM CET 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The admit card for MAH HM CET 2019 will be issued online for only those candidates who successfully registered for the exam. The MAH HM CET 2019 Hall Ticket will consist of basic information about the exam such as exam date, timings and its venue. To download the admit card, the applicants shall have to enter details such as Registration Number, Password, etc. The applicants should download and take a print out of the admit card. Along with the admit card, the applicants will have to bring a valid photo Id proof to the exam center.
- Mode of Exam: Computer-based Online Test
- Duration of the exam: 90 minutes
- Number of Questions: 100
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
|Topics||Number of question||Marks per question||Maximum Marks||Total Marks|
|Reasoning (Verbal and Arithmetic)||30||1||30|
|General Knowledge &
Awareness including questions on current national, International
Affairs, Culture, Trade & Commerce, Sports, Scientific Inventions and Discoveries,
Travel/ Tourism etc.
- Click Here to download the Sample Questions for MAH HM CET as per last year.
Preparation Tips and Recommended Books for MAH HM CET
In order to qualify an entrance exam, it is important that the candidate must be well aware of its syllabus and marking scheme. Since there is no negative marking for this entrance exam, it will be quiet easy for students to score good marks. However, a lot will depend on the preparation and hard work, a student puts for clearing this entrance exam.
- Start practicing the topics which are your strong point and then move forward to the weaker areas.
- Read books, newspaper to increase your knowledge of Grammar and Current Affairs.
- Take mock tests, solve previous year question papers as much as possible.
- From the preparation point of view, Maharashtra Hotel Management-CET by
- Practice a lot and study as per the syllabus only.
For More Details on MAH HM CET 2019, candidates can refer Information Brochure 2018.
Insofar, Only Exam date of MAH HM CET 2019 has been released. Rest of the information is as per the last year details. As soon as the conducting body release the rest of the information the same will be updated here.