MH Law CET 2018 admit card/ hall ticket will be released by DHE Maharashtra. It will contain the important details regarding the examination. The admit card is also called as the hall ticket. Candidates who will successfully register themselves will be able to download the admit card from the official website of Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra State. Check complete details on MH Law CET 2018 Admit Card from this page.
MH Law CET 2018 Admit Card
The admit card of MH Law Common Entrance Test 2018 shall contain the important information regarding the test. The information like roll number, registration number, name and address, venue code, examination center, category, login ID and password, Date and Time of examination. All the candidates need to download the hall ticket from the official website.
|Event||LLB 5Yrs||LLB 3Yrs|
|Availability of Admit card||11 Apr 2018 (onwards)||To be announced|
|Date of Examination||22 Apr 2018 (Sunday)||17 Jun 2018|
The admit card of MH Law CET 2018 will be available to the candidates after successful submission of MH Law CET 2018 application form.
Admit Card: Admit Card will be released at www.mahacet.org.
How to Download the Admit card?
The information regarding the hall ticket shall be intimated through SMS or email on the registered mobile number and Email ID of the candidate. Therefore candidates are advised to keep their mobile number and email ID active during the entire admission process. All registered candidates will have to check the email and sms or official website on regular basis.
Applicants will be able to download the admit card from the official website at dhepune.gov.in The steps to download the hall ticket for MH Law CET 2018 are mentioned below:
- Visit the official website as mentioned above.
- Once visiting the official website
- Candidates required to use the registration number/ roll number or Password/ Date of Birth to download the admit card.
- After filling the above mentioned details, candidates must download the hall ticket.
- After downloading the admit card, candidate need to affix a passport size photograph.
Documents required at the time of Examination
Candidates need to bring the documents on the day of CET 2018. The documents will be used to verify the identity of the candidate. Candidates must bring the following documents at the examination hall that are mentioned below:
- Hall Ticket of MH Law CET 2018
- Candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as PAN Card, Passport/ Driving License/Voters ID Card/ Bank Pass Book
- The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the Hall Ticket, if they do not match, the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the CET Examination.
Hall Ticket is the key to the examination hall. Candidates must bring the downloaded admit card to the examination hall on the day of examination. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the valid admit card and identification proof.
Insofar, Only MAH Law CET 2018 Admit Card details for 5 Yrs course has been announced. Information of LLB 3 yrs on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra State, Pune releases MAH Law CET 2018 for 3 Yrs course information brochure, details will be updated here