Maharashtra PG Medical 2021 Merit List: State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has revised the provisional state merit list for PG Medical Admission 2021. Seats is allocated to students on the basis of the Merit list. All India Quota seats in Government/ Corporation Medical colleges will be filled by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India through Merit list of all India NEET PG 2021. The seats available in the Maharashtra Medical colleges will be filled on the basis of the State Merit list of NEET PG 2021. Candidates can get more information about the Maharashtra PG Medical 2021 merit list from this page.
Latest – Maharashtra PG Medical 2021 Revised Provisional State Merit List has released. Scroll down to check it.
Maharashtra PG Medical 2021 Merit List
– Click here to check the Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2021 Revised Provisional State Merit List.
– Click here to check the Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2021 Revised Provisional State Merit List Notice.
– Click here to check the Maharashtra PG Medical 2021 Provisional State Merit List.
Merit list is prepared on the basis of candidates score in NEET PG 2021. The provisional merit list is published by the competent authority in order to give ranks to the candidates. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying. Check the important dates from the table given below.
|Publication of General List of Registered Candidates (Including In-service, NRI, PWD)||18 Jan 2022 after 05:00 pm|
|Publication of Common Provisional State Merit List of NEET-PG-2021||21 Jan 2022 after 05:00 pm|
|Publication of Seat Matrix||21 Jan 2022 after 12:00 pm|
|Online Preference/Choice Form Filling Process of eligible candidates||22 – 27 Jan 2022|
up to 05:00 pm
|Publication of Revised Common Provisional State Merit List of NEET-PG-2021||28 Jan 2022|
|Declaration of First Selection List||28 Jan 2022 after 08:00 pm|
|Physical Joining and filling of Status Retention form with All Original Documents & Requisite Fees by DD/Cheque||29 Jan – 03 Feb 2022|
up to 05:30 pm
Official Website: mahacet.org
Maharashtra PG Medical 2021 Revised Provisional State Merit List Notice
Candidates can check the notice regarding the revised provisional state merit list for Maharashtra PG Medical Admission 2021 from below image or Download Notice PDF.
Maharashtra PG Medical 2021 Inter – Se – Merit
From among the candidates of their respective group from the Inter se State Merit List of that particular group where the vacancies exist. Vacant seats will be filled on the basis of inter – se – merit from the list of NEET PG 2021 eligible candidates. Vacant seats will be filled at the end of admission process as per the merit and choice of the reserved category candidates. Vacant seats will be filled in during inter – se admission process is given below.
(A) – The groups are as follows –
- Schedule caste (SC) and Schedules Tribe (ST) converted to Buddhism (S.C)
- Schedule tribe including those living out side specified areas (ST)
- Vimukta Jati (VJ) (DT – A)
- Nomadic Tribes (NT – B)
- Nomadic Tribes (NT – C)
- Nomadic Tribes (NT – D)
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) including SBC
(B) If the seats remain vacant than the seats will be filled from among the candidates of all the categories mentioned above from the all categories combined merit list.
(C) If the seats remain vacant than the seats will be filled from among the candidates of common merit list.
Maharashtra PG Medical 2021 Open Merit
Reserved category candidates allow to take admission on the basis of merit in an open category seat will have the alternative of taking admission either against his/ her particular category seat or an open category seat. Candidates who will be considered as Open category candidates are as follows:
- Those candidates who will not able to show caste validity certificate at the time of document verification.
- DT -A(VJ), NT-B, NT-C, NT-D, OBC, SBC, SEBC and EWS category candidates who do not have non creamy layer (valid up to March 31, 2021) certificate at the time of document verification.
- EWS candidates who do not have EWS Eligibility Certificate valid upto March 31, 2021 at the time off document verification process will be considered as open merit candidates subject to fulfilling eligibility.
- Applicants belonging to SBC: The person belonging to Special Backward Class (SBC) is to be considered as OBC candidate and such candidate will be required to produce Non- Creamy Layer Certificate.
Merit list number of Maharashtra PG Medical 2021 Merit List indicates relative position or rank among all applicants of MD/MS/PG admission through NEET PG in Maharashtra. Allocation of rank will be done on the basis of merit list. State Merit List is using to grant admission in colleges. Candidates can attend document verification one after another as per State Merit List Number. On the basis of document verification, a final state merit list will be prepared.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.