Maharashtra PG Medical 2019 Merit List will be published as the application process will over. If you appeared in National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET-PG) and applied for Maharashtra PG Medical 2019 Admission then you would want to check merit list for the purpose to know rank. Get Maharashtra PG Medical Merit list 2019 complete information here.
Maharashtra PG Medical Merit List 2019
Counselling body has prepared the Maharashtra State Provisional Merit List 2019 using NEET PG 2019 scores. In order to make ranks public, provisional merit list is displayed after receipt of forms. It is the responsibility of candidates to ensure that they fulfil eligibility before applying.
DMER compiles merit list using NEET PG 2019 scores.
|Publication of Provisional Merit list of applicants||10 May 2019|
|Document verification at four centres||13 – 14 May 2019 10.00 am to 5.00 pm|
|Publication of Revised Combined Candidates Merit list||14 May 2019|
- Click here to check the Revised Merit List as per Notice No 48 dated on June 12, 2019.
- Click here to check the Revised Merit List as per Notice No 48 dated on June 11, 2019.
- Click here to check the revised merit list of NEET(PG)- 2019 as per notice 45.
- Click here to check the NEET PG – 2019 Provisional combine state merit list.
- Click here to check the NEET – PG revised merit list.
- Click here to check the college wise list for the 1st round of NEET PG 2019.
- Click here to check the NEET PG 2019 final state merit list dated April 04, 2019.
- Click here to check notice regarding NEET PG 2019 final state merit list.
Official website: www.dmer.org.
Merit list number of Maharashtra PG Medical 2019 Merit List indicates relative position or rank among all applicants of MD/MS/PG admission through NEET PG in Maharashtra. Ultimately, admission in colleges is using State Merit List and preferences.
Candidates can attend document verification one after another as per State Merit List Number.
On the basis of document verification, a final state merit list will be prepared. Seat allocation shall be made centrally at a later date on the basis of NEET-PG 2019 Final State Merit List (SML) and preferences exercised by the candidate.
Question. If my name is in merit list, does that mean I will get admission?
Answer. No. Securing a position in Maharashtra State Merit List for PG Medical 2019 Admission only means you have required marks to be eligible for admission. Depending upon rank and preference, seat is allotted to participating candidates.
Insofar, Only Seat matrix for NEET-MDS-2019 has been released. Rest of the information is as per the last year details. As soon as the conducting body releases the rest of the information, the same will be updated here accordingly.