|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Maharashtra PG Ayurved Admission 2017 – Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell has issued the notification for admission to Ayurved Postgraduate Courses MD (Ayu), MS (Ayu), PG Diploma (Ayu) on the basis of AIA PGET 2017. Candidates who have apperared into the AIA PGET 2017 can apply for these courses. Interested candidates can read the complete details of Maharashtra PG Ayurved Admission Through AIA PGET 2017 such as application form, eligibility criteria, application fee details, admission process etc. on this page.
Latest – Document Verification Process for Postgraduate Homeopathy Courses has been rvised. Check the updated schedule below.
Maharashtra PG Ayurved Admission Through AIA PGET 2017
Admission to Postgraduate Courses MD (Ayu), MS (Ayu), PG Diploma (Ayu) online application form are invited from AIA PGET 2017 eligible candidates. The complete detail of Maharashtra PG Ayurved Admission Through AIA PGET 2017 along with schedule are given below.
Schedule for the Maharashtra PG Ayurved Admission 2017 is given below.
|Online Registration and Application form filling process||29 Aug to
|Document Verification at R.A. Podar Medical College (Ayu), Worli, Mumbai||11 Sep to 13 Sep 2017|
|Online display provisional state merit list||15 Sep 2017|
|Online Preference form filling process||16 Sep to 19 Sep 2017|
|Publication of first Selection List||will be declared later|
The All India Institute of Ayurved, New Delhi on 23rd Aug. 2017. It is hereby notified that the programme of who have registered their name for admission Postgraduate Ayurve State, has been fixed as per following schedule:
Venue : R.A.PODAR MEDICAL COLLEGE (AYU), Dr.A.B.Road, Worli, Mumbai – 400 018.
Following Original Certificates / Documents must be brought on the day of Document Verification process. (All the Originals & One set of attested Photocopies)
- Online downloaded Application form
- Copy of downloaded Admit Card and Any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License, Pan Card, Pass port)
- Copy of downloaded AIAPGET-2017 result.
- Nationality certificate/valid passport/Domicile certificate or School Leaving Certificate of SSC / HSC indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian”.
- Certificate of Age (SSC passing Certificate/Valid Passport)
- First, Second, third & Final B.H.M.S., Statement of Marks.
- B.H.M.S., Degree/Passing Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate from University or the Head of the Institution /Certificate
- Registration Certificate (MCH)
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate, Non Creamy Layer Certificate (if applicable)
Admission to MD (Ayu)/MS (Ayu) & P.G Diploma Post Graduate Ayurved courses is available on website of www.mahayush.gov.in & www.mahacet.org. An applicant seeking admission to the Post Graduate Ayurved Courses will be required to submit single prescribed online application form. The direct link to apply online is given below.
- Online Registration – Click here
Important Instructions for Candidate Regarding Application Form, Click here.
Fees of online application form admission to Post Graduate Ayurvedic Courses is Rs. 2000/- through the challan of SBI (State bank of India) of any branch in India This amount is not refundable.
- The candidate must be an Indian National. Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate or Additional District Magistrate or Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or valid passport or School Leaving (SSC) /Jr. College Leaving Certificate of HSC/12th Std. indicating the Nationality of the candidate as “Indian” shall constitute the proof of nationality.
- The candidate possessing any of the qualification mentioned in the second schedule appended to the Central Council of Indian Medicine Act, 48 of 1970 and are covered under Parts “A”,”A-1”,”B”,”C” Schedule appended to Maharashtra Ayurved Practitioners Act, 1961 and passed the qualifying examination from the state of Maharashtra (except for Out of State Category) and have completed one year rotatory internship before the commencement of first round of Counselling are only eligible
- Candidate should have obtained minimum 50% or more marks in AIA-PGET 2017 and 40% in case of constitutional reservation. Person with disabilities with General Category must secured not less than 45% marks in AIA-PGET 2017 examinations.
- The candidates must produce the Registration of M.C.I.M at the time of Document verification process. Candidates from out of state of Maharashtra should produce either Registration or proof of application for Registration with MCIM.
Eligibility for Out of State Candidates
- Candidate must be an Indian National. Document required establishing this shall be Nationality Certificate issued by appropriate authority or Candidates valid passport or School Leaving (SSC) /Jr. College Leaving Certificate of HSC/12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian” shall constitute the proof of nationality.
- A candidate should have passed final B.A.M.S. degree from a recognized Ayurved college included in the schedule to the Central Council of Indian Medicine Act, 1970.
- M.C.I.M. registration is a pre-condition for admission to Postgraduate Ayurved courses. The candidate must produce the proof of application to Maharashtra Council of Indian Medicine (MCIM) at the time of Document verification. However, if the candidate fails to produce the Registration Certificate within the period of one year, his/her selection shall be cancelled.
- Candidate should have obtained minimum 50% or more marks in AIA-PGET 2017
Minority Quota: Minority candidate should fill the relevant box indicating the minority category in the application form. Eligibility criteria of minority students will be verified. Admission will be done as per merit from the eligible Minority candidates as per the status of minority institutes.
Preparation of Merit List
The Competent Authority will prepare the merit list as per AIA-PGET rank and guideline given by Government of India, CCIM in there Gazette Dated 7 Nov. 2016 and prepare the separate merit lists for students of state; ‘Out of State’ candidates, Medical Officer under Director of Health Services (DHS) and Medical Officer under Director of AYUSH and it will published on the official website www.mahayush.gov.in & www.mahacet.org Marks obtained by the candidate at the AIA-PGET 2017 will form the basis of selection in the respective categories.
- Merit list shall be prepared of only those candidates securing 50% or more than 50% marks in AIA-PGET 2017 in case of open category and 40% or more in case of reservation candidates in AIA-PGET 2017, in case of Physically Handicapped category candidates in General category must secure not less than 45% marks at AIA-PGET 2017. The Physically Handicapped category candidates declared not eligible by the Special Medical Board shall be treated as a general category student and the pass percentage for such candidates shall be as per the qualifying criteria of student quota. (50% for general and 40% for the constitutional reservation).
- Merit list will be prepared from those candidates who are appear in AIAPGET 2017 entrance exam and apply to State CET Cell, Maharashtra.
Document Verification and Preference Filling Process
The candidates will give their preferences through online which will be notified by the competent authority on AYUSH website www.mahayush.gov.in The schedule, seat distribution and procedure regarding preference form filling process and details of further admission process will be made available to the eligible candidates in the preference form brochure and on the website. The selection to a course/college will be made considering his/her Final State Merit List Number and preferences given by the candidate. Candidates as per State Merit List (SML) Number will be called for Document verification process for admission, eligible candidates will be called a R. A. Podar Medical College (Ayu.), Mumbai. Seat allocation shall be made centrally at a later date on the basis of AIA – PGET-2017 Final State Merit List (SML) number and preferences exercised by the candidate.
For In-Service Candidates at AIA-PGET-2017 Document Verification and subsequent procedures of admissions will be carried out by respective Authorities. Eligible In-service candidates should be in contact to their concerned Authorities for details of personal counselling process by DHS, MO under Directorate of AYUSH. The allotments of in-service quota seats through counselling will be done by concerned Authority/Establishment within
stipulated period given by Competent Authority, AIA-PGET- 2017, as per rules of AIA-PGET- 2017 Brochure.
Distribution of Seats
Distribution of Seats for Postgraduate Ayurved Courses MD (Ayu)/MS(Ayu)/ P.G DIPLOMA ( AYU.) Courses is given below.
* 100% Seats shall be allocated to Minority Quota which shall be filled by Competent Authority from Minority Category Students on merit of AIA-PGET-2017. If Minority Students not available then that’s seats shall be filled by General Merit of AIA-PGET-2017.
- To check notice regarding seat distribution in Private Unaided Ayurved Colleges – Click here
Following Table shows the Fee payable on admission to M.D/M.S & Diploma courses (for Govt. and Govt. aided colleges)
Fees for Private unaided and Private Minority colleges Shall be strictly as per the rules laid down by Pravesh Niyantran Samiti, Shikshan Shulka Samiti and the Orders passed by Govt. of Maharashtra if any in this regards.
For more details of Maharashtra PG Ayurved Admission Through AIA PGET 2017 – Download Information Brochure.