Maharashtra PG Homoeopathy Admission 2020 – Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell has issued the notification for admission to Homoeopathy Postgraduate Courses MD (Hom) on the basis of AIA PGET (Hom) 2020. Candidates who have apperared into the AIA PGET 2020 can apply for these courses. Interested candidates can read the complete details of Maharashtra PG Homoeopathy Admission Through AIA PGET 2020 such as Registration, Counseling & Preference form filling and Admission Process etc. on this page.
Latest: Notification has been released regarding Maharashtra PG Homoeopathy Admission Through AIA PGET 2020. Scroll down to get more details.
Maharashtra PG Homoeopathy Admission Through AIA PGET 2020
Admission to Postgraduate Courses MD (Hom) online application form will be invited from AIA PGET 2020 eligible candidates. The complete detail of Maharashtra PG Homoeopathy Admission Through AIA PGET 2020 along with schedule are given below.
Schedule for the Maharashtra PG Homoeopathy Admission 2020 is given below.
|Online Registration and Application form filling process||to be announced|
|Payment of fees through online payment gateway||to be announced|
|Online display provisional state merit list||to be announced|
|Online Preference form filling process||to be announced|
|Publication of first Selection List||to be announced|
Admission to MD (Hom) Post Graduate Homoeopathy courses is available on website of http://www.mahacet.org. An applicant seeking admission to the Post Graduate Ayurved Courses will be required to submit single prescribed online application form. The direct link to apply online is given below.
Filled up Online Application Form shall have to be submitted online only on payment of Rs. 3000/- (Rs Two thousand only) and applicable Bank charges. Candidate can pay online via Credit card / Debit card or Internet banking through payment gateway provided for it. This amount is not refundable
- The candidate must be an Indian National. Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate or Additional District Magistrate or Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or valid passport or School Leaving (SSC) /Jr. College Leaving Certificate of HSC/12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian” shall constitute the proof of nationality.
- A candidate who has passed final B.H.M.S. Examination or equivalent qualification in Homoeopathy included in the second schedule to the Act and passed the qualifying examination from any of the colleges within the state of Maharashtra ( for State quota seats), and have completing one-year compulsory rotatory internship on or before the day of Document Verification are only eligible.
- Candidate under General category and EWS category should have obtained minimum 50th percentile or more marks in AIA -PGET 2020 and 40th percentile in case of constitutional reservation. Person with disabilities with General Category and EWS category must secured not less than 45th percentile marks in AIA-PGET 2020 examinations. The above eligibility criteria may change as made applicable as per the decision given by Govt. of India, AYUSH MINISTRY from time to time.
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery or equivalent qualification in Homoeopathy included in the second schedule to the Act after undergoing a course of study of not less than 2 years duration (Graded B.H.M.S. degree).
- No candidate shall be admitted to M.D. (Hom) course unless he possesses the degree of:-
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery or equivalent qualification in Homoeopathy included in the Second Schedule of the Act, after undergoing a course of study of not less than five year and six months duration including one year compulsory internship; or
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (Graded Degree) or equivalent qualification in Homoeopathy include in the Second Schedule of the Act, after
undergoing a course of study of not less than two years’ duration.
- The candidates must produce the Registration of M.C.H at the time of preference filling process. Candidates from out of state of Maharashtra should produce either Registration or proof of application for Registration with CCH.
Online Preference Filling Process
The candidates will give their preferences through online which will be notified by the Competent Authority on http://www.mahacet.org . The schedule, seat distribution and procedure regarding the preference form filling process and details of further admission process will be made available to the eligible candidates in the preference form brochure and on the website. The selection to a course/college will be made considering his/her Final State Merit List Number and preferences given by the candidate. Seat allocation shall be made centrally at a later date on the basis of AIA-PGET (Hom) – 2020 Final State Merit List (SML ) number and preferences exercised by the candidate.
Preparation of Merit List
The Competent Authority will prepare the merit list as per AIA-PGET rank and guideline given by Government of India, CCH in there Gazette Dated 14 Dec. 2018 and and apply to State CET Cell, Maharashtra. It will published on the official website http://www.mahacet.org Marks obtained by the candidate at the AIA-PGET (Hom) 2020 will form the basis of selection in the respective categories.
TIE-BREAKER: In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the AIA-PGET (Hom) 2020 the inter-se merit of such candidates will be determined in the order of preference as under :
- The Candidate with more aggregate marks (converted into percentage) at First, Second, Third & Fourth B.H.M.S. Examination taken together shall be preferred. If the tie still persists.
- The candidate with more aggregate marks (converted into percentage) at Final B.H.M.S. Examination will be preferred. If the tie still persists.
- The candidate with more aggregate marks (converted into percentage) at Third B.H.M.S. Examination will be preferred if the tie still persists.
- The candidate with more aggregate marks (converted into percentage) at Second B.H.M.S. Examination will be preferred
- If the tie persists, the older candidate will be preferred.
The Candidate will have to report at the allotted college with his / her original documents for physical verification and admission. The Candidate should report personally ( Proxy not allowed ) to the respective allotted college, for the physical document verification and admission. The College Authority / Principal give the admission to the candidate if he / she found eligible after document verification.
Following Original Certificates / Documents must be brought on the day of Document Verification process. (All the Originals & One set of attested Photocopies:
- Online downloaded Application form
- Copy of downloaded Admit Card and Any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License, Pan Card, Pass port)
- Copy of downloaded AIAPGET-2020 result.
- Nationality certificate/valid passport/Domicile certificate or School Leaving Certificate of SSC / HSC indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian”.
- Certificate of Age (SSC passing Certificate/Valid Passport)
- First, Second, third & Final B.H.M.S., Statement of Marks.
- B.H.M.S., Degree/Passing Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate from University or the Head of the Institution /Certificate
- Registration Certificate (MCH)
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate, Non Creamy Layer Certificate (if applicable)
Distribution of Seats
70% Seats shall be allocated to Minority Quota which shall be filled by Competent Authority from Minority Category Students on the merit of AIAPGET (Hom) – 2020. If Minority Students not available then those seats shall be filled by General Merit of AIA-PGET (Hom) – 2020.
For more details of Maharashtra PG Homoeopathy Admission Through AIA PGET 2020 – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.