Maharashtra PG Homoeopathy Admission 2017 – Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell has issued the notification for admission to Homoeopathy Postgraduate Courses MD (Hom) on the basis of AIA PGET 2017. Candidates who have apperared into the AIA PGET 2017 can apply for these courses. Interested candidates can read the complete details of Maharashtra PG Homoeopathy Admission Through AIA PGET 2017 such as application form, eligibility criteria, application fee details, admission process etc. on this page.
Latest: – First Selection List for Postgraduate Homeopathy Courses has been published, Check the same below.
Maharashtra PG Homoeopathy Admission Through AIA PGET 2017
Admission to Postgraduate Courses MD (Hom) online application form are invited from AIA PGET 2017 eligible candidates. The complete detail of Maharashtra PG Homoeopathy Admission Through AIA PGET 2017 along with schedule are given below.
Schedule for the Maharashtra PG Homoeopathy Admission 2017 is given below.
|Online Registration and Application form filling process||01 Sep to 09 Sep 2017|
|Payment of fees through SBI Challan||02 Sep to 09 Sep 2017|
|Document Verification at R.A. Podar Medical College (Ayu), Worli, Mumbai||14 Sep 2017|
|Online display provisional state merit list||16 Sep 2017|
|Online Preference form filling process||17 Sep to 20 Sep 2017|
|Publication of first Selection List||26 Sep 2017|
State Common Entrance Test Cell has published selection list for Maharashtra PG Homeopathy 2017 Admission. Candidates can check the selection list from the official website OR through the direct link provided below.
Online Preference Filling Process
The candidates have to give their preferences through online which has been notified by the competent authority on AYUSH website www.mahayush.gov.in The schedule, seat distribution and procedure regarding preference form filling process and details of further admission process has been made available to the eligible candidates in the preference form brochure and on the website. The selection to a course/college will be made considering his/her Final State Merit List Number and preferences given by the candidate. Candidates as per State Merit List (SML) Number has been called for Document verification process for admission, eligible candidates has been called at R.A.Podar Medical College (Ayu),Mumbai. Seat allocation shall be made centrally at a later date on the basis of AIA-PGET (Hom) – 2017 Final State Merit List (SML ) number and preferences exercised by the candidate.
- For Online Preference form filling – Click here – Process Over…!!
State Merit List
Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell has published provisional state merit list of candidates for PG Homoeopathy Admission 2017 on the official website. Candidates can check the merit list from the link provided below.
- AIA-PGET 2017 Provisional State Merit List – Check here
Preparation of Merit List
Merit list has been prepared from those candidates who have appeared in AIA-PGET (Hom) 2017 entrance exam and apply to State CET Cell, Maharashtra. It has been published on the official website www.mahayush.gov.in & www.mahacet.org Marks obtained by the candidate at the AIA-PGET (Hom) 2017 has form the basis of selection in the respective categories.
TIE-BREAKER: In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the AIA-PGET (Hom) 2017 the inter-se merit of such candidates will be determined in the order of preference as under :
- The Candidate with more aggregate marks (converted into percentage) at First, Second, Third & Fourth B.H.M.S. Examination taken together shall be preferred. If the tie still persists.
- The candidate with more aggregate marks (converted into percentage) at Final B.H.M.S. Examination will be preferred. If the tie still persists.
- The candidate with more aggregate marks (converted into percentage) at Third B.H.M.S. Examination will be preferred if the tie still persists.
- The candidate with more aggregate marks (converted into percentage) at Second B.H.M.S. Examination will be preferred
- If the tie persists, the older candidate will be preferred.
The AIA-PGET has declared the result of Postgraduate Homeopathy Common Entrance Test 2017 on 23 Aug 2017. It is hereby notified that the programme of document verification process for candidates who have qualified in AIA-PGET – 2017 examination has been fixed as per the following schedule:
Venue : R.A.PODAR MEDICAL COLLEGE (AYU), Dr.A.B.Road, Worli, Mumbai – 400 018.
Candidates are requested to attend as per above Schedule positively and bring their original documents and one set of self attested copies at the time of Documents Verification. Those Candidates who do not attend Document Verification Process, shall not be eligible for Preference CAP round of Post Graduate Homoeopathy courses.
Kindly see the “Brochure of Preference form filling Process” for detail information on our official website www.mahayush.gov.in and www.mahacet.org.
Following Original Certificates / Documents must be brought on the day of Document Verification process. (All the Originals & One set of attested Photocopies:
- Online downloaded Application form
- Copy of downloaded Admit Card and Any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License, Pan Card, Pass port)
- Copy of downloaded AIAPGET-2017 result.
- Nationality certificate/valid passport/Domicile certificate or School Leaving Certificate of SSC / HSC indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian”.
- Certificate of Age (SSC passing Certificate/Valid Passport)
- First, Second, third & Final B.H.M.S., Statement of Marks.
- B.H.M.S., Degree/Passing Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate from University or the Head of the Institution /Certificate
- Registration Certificate (MCH)
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate, Non Creamy Layer Certificate (if applicable)
Admission to MD (Hom) Post Graduate Homoeopathy courses is available on website of www.mahayush.gov.in & www.mahacet.org. An applicant seeking admission to the Post Graduate Ayurved Courses will be required to submit single prescribed online application form. The direct link to apply online is given below.
- Process Over…!!
Filled up Online Application Form shall have to be submitted online only on payment of Rs. 2000/- (Rs Two thousand only) which shall be paid by a Challan drawn in any branch of SBI, the challan is to be printed from the website and bears a unique number for every applicant.
- The candidate must be an Indian National. Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate or Additional District Magistrate or Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or valid passport or School Leaving (SSC) /Jr. College Leaving Certificate of HSC/12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian” shall constitute the proof of nationality.
- A candidate who has passed final B.H.M.S. Examination or equivalent qualification
in Homoeopathy included in the second schedule to the Act and have completing
one year compulsory rotatory internship before the commencement of first round
of CAP are only eligible.
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery or equivalent qualification in Homoeopathy included in the second schedule to the Act after undergoing a course of study of not less than 2 years duration (Graded B.H.M.S. degree).
- No candidate shall be admitted to M.D. (Hom) course unless he possesses the degree of:-
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery or equivalent qualification in Homoeopathy included in the Second Schedule of the Act, after undergoing a course of study of not less than five year and six months duration including one year compulsory internship; or
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (Graded Degree) or equivalent qualification in Homoeopathy include in the Second Schedule of the Act, after
undergoing a course of study of not less than two years’ duration.
- The candidates must produce the Registration of M.C.H at the time of preference filling process. Candidates from out of state of Maharashtra should produce either Registration or proof of application for Registration with CCH.
Distribution of Seats
Institutional Quota Seats.- In private unaided Institution 15 % seats shall be reserved for Institutional Quota and remaining 85% seats shall be filled by Competent Authority from AIA-PGET (Hom) – 2017 from Minority candidates.
- Student Category on Merit – 85 %
- Institutional Quota 15%
* 85% Seats shall be allocated to Minority Quota which shall be filled by Competent Authority from Minority Category Students on merit of AIA-PGET (Hom) – 2017. If Minority Students not available then that seats shall be filled by General Merit of AIA-PGET 2017.
Seat Distribution in Private Unaided Colleges
The Institute wise availability of the seats will be as per post graduate regulations of MCH and MUHS, Nasik. 85% seats will be filled by Competent Authority through AIA-PGET (Hom) – 2017 Merit list and 15% seats shall be filled by Institutional level through AIA-PGET (Hom) – 2017 Merit list.
Fee Structure of Private Unaided Homoeopathy College fixed by Shikshan Shulka Samiti, Mumbai for Post Graduate Courses for the year 2017-18.
Final fee included all fees except Hostel and Mess fee
For more details of Maharashtra PG Homoeopathy Admission Through AIA PGET 2017 – Download Information Brochure.