Maharashtra PG Unani Admission 2020 – Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell has issued the notification for admission to Unani Postgraduate Courses MD (Unani) /MS (Unani) on the basis of AIA PGET (Unani) 2020. Candidates who have appeared into the AIA PGET 2020 can apply for these courses. Interested candidates can read the complete details of Maharashtra PG Unani Admission Through AIA PGET 2020 such as application form, eligibility criteria, application fee details, admission process etc. on this page.
Latest: Notification has been released regarding Maharashtra PG Unani Admission Through AIA PGET 2020. Scroll down to get more details.
Maharashtra PG Unani Admission Through AIA PGET 2020
Admission to Postgraduate Courses MD (Unani) /MS (Unani) online application form will be invited from AIA PGET 2020 eligible candidates. The complete detail of Maharashtra PG Unani Admission Through AIA PGET 2020 along with schedule are given below.
Schedule for the Maharashtra PG Unani Admission 2020 is given below.
|Online Registration and Application form filling process||to be announced|
|Date of Payment through Online payment gateway||to be announced|
|Publication of Registered Candidates List||to be announced|
|Online display of Provisional State Merit List||to be announced|
Admission to MD (Unani) /MS (Unani) Post-Graduate Ayurved courses will be available on website http://www.mahacet.org. An applicant seeking admission to the Post Graduate Unani Courses will be required to submit single prescribed online application form. The direct link to apply online will be given below.
Filled up Online Application Form shall have to be submitted online only on payment of Rs. 3000/- and applicable Bank charges. Candidate can pay online via Credit card / Debit card or Internet banking through payment gateway provided for it. This amount is not refundable.
- The candidate must be an Indian National. Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate or Additional District Magistrate or Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or valid passport or School Leaving (SSC) /Jr. College Leaving Certificate of HSC/12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian” shall constitute the proof of nationality.
- A person holding the degree of Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS) or equivalent degree from a recognized institution included in the Second Schedule of Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970 and enrolled in the State Register of Indian systems of medicine and have completed one year rotatory internship before the commencement of first-round shall be eligible for admission in the post graduate course.
- The admission shall be given on the basis of marks secured in AIA-PGET (UNANI)- 2020 entrance test in the order of merit. Candidate should have obtained minimum 50th percentile or more marks in AIA-PGET 2020 and 40th percentile in case of constitutional reservation. Person with disabilities with General Category must secured not less than 45th percentile marks in AIA-PGET 2020 examinations.
- The candidates must produce the Registration of M.C.I.M at the time of counseling.
Preparation of Merit List
Merit list will be prepared from those candidates who have appeared in AIA-PGET 2020 entrance exam and apply to State CET Cell, Maharashtra.
In case of equal marks in the AIA-PGET (UNANI) 2020 Common Entrance Test, the following procedure shall be adopted for deciding the inter-se-merit.
- First Level- A candidate with higher aggregate percentage at graduation level (B.U.M.S) shall be preferred, if the tie still persists then.
- Second Level- A candidate with higher percentage at final year of B.U.M.S. examination shall be preferred, if the tie still persists then.
- Third Level- An older candidate will be preferred over a younger candidate.
Every candidate shall bring original AIA-PGET (UNANI) 2020 Marks list for counseling.
The entire selection process shall be as per the schedules given above in this page.
- The allotment of seats shall be made to the successful candidates as per the merit of AIA-PGET (UNANI)- 2020. The candidate will have the right to choose any one of the available seats at his / her merit position at the time of counseling in admission process and the same will be allotted to him/her.
- If the candidate does not report on a notified date, his/her selection stands cancelled and he/she will be debarred from the subsequent process.
- Eligibility of the candidates for admission will be finalized after verification of all original documents at the time of counseling.
- All qualifying candidates should bring all original documents and additional set of attested copies at the time of selection process.
- A candidate who is selected but does not join the college or cancels the admission after joining is not eligible for further selection process. After being issued the letter of selection, the candidates will be required to take admission within seven days in the respective institutions by paying the fee as Government prescribed by time to time.
- Subsequent Round(s): There shall be ordinarily only 2 Round of admission, however depending on vacant seats, the competent authority may conduct one additional round & will be notified on the official website.
- The Competent Authority after conducting rounds will declare a cutoff date as per CCIM cut off notification.
Distribution of Seats
Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi, fifteen percent (15%) seats in the Government, Government Aided and Private Institutions shall be reserved for the ALL INDIA QUOTA. Seats under this quota will be filled by the Authority designated by Central Government. If, All India Quota seats remain vacant and surrendered to Competent Authority, then the Competent Authority shall filled these seats as per state government norms.
Distribution of seats in Government Aided Minority colleges:
The Maharashtra domiciled Candidate belonging to a particular Minority Community from within the State fulfilling eligibility criteria mentioned in Rule No. 4 and as notified by the Government are eligible under this Category in the institution designated as Minority institution.
- Student Category on Merit – 85% *
- ALL INDIA QUOTA Candidates -15% *
100 % Seats shall be allocated to Minority Quota which shall be filled by Competent Authority from Minority Category Students on Merit of AIA-PGET (Unani) 2020. If Minority Students not available then that seats shall be filled by General Merit of AIA-PGET 2020.
In Private unaided Institution, 70% seats shall be filled by Competent Authority from AIA-PGET (UNANI) 2020 from Minority candidates.
- Student Category on Merit – 70%
- All India Quota – 15%
- Institutional Quota – 15%
For more details of Maharashtra PG Unani Admission Through AIA PGET 2020 – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.