Manipal University is one of the top-notch education providing institutes in India and abroad. Over 60 yrs of gaining recognition in the education sector, it has expanded its branches into Manipal International University, Melaka Manipal Medical College, and Global Next University. This global education provider has over 10 lakhs of the alumni network and more than 4 lakhs of active students, pursuing currently. It has 10 international campuses like USA, Dubai, and Nepal, to name some. It has been imparting educational services to over 80+ countries with students.
Currently, Manipal International University Admission 2018 has started with its admission procedure. Ensuring all students to get an international level degree at the assured lowest price. It offers various foundation, diploma and degree courses in science, biotechnology, engineering, business, accounting and mass communication domains. Candidates can start applying for their desired courses from the month of July 2018. For further details on Manipal International University Admission 2018, check this page out.
Manipal International University Admission 2018
Working on the philosophy of its acting Vice-Chancellor Dr. Franco Gandolfi, Manipal International University engages in promoting experiential learning, holistic and outcome-based learning. Manipal International University tries to provide a-level facilities to its student, be it great international faculty or an international exposure. It even helps students to build their careers with the best of firms. With having an ideal location and stretching its lush green campus to over 142 acres, it has designed residential hostel and multiple sports complexes for the comfort of the students.
Courses Offered By Manipal International University Admission 2018
Manipal University offers a vast number of courses under its two schools- School of Engineering and Science and School of Management and Business.
- Foundation Courses are offered in Science, Engineering and Business Studies.
- Diploma Courses are offered in these streams – Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer and Electronics Engineering, Business Engineering and Mass Communication.
- Degree Courses in Computer Science, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical, Computer Engineering, BBA, BBA (International Business) and Mass Communication.
Manipal International University Admission Procedure 2018
Manipal International University Admission Procedure 2018 is pretty simple if you’re clear with the steps. Firstly, Candidates need to check their eligibility criteria before applying. Be it of any course, as there won’t be any entrance exam for the same. Although, there will be a counseling round.
- Document Submission: Candidates need to submit documents for visa procedure and their own application procedure. It can be delivered to the Putra Nilai Manipal Campus or emailed to the authorities. Documents like application form, class 10 and 12 certificates/mark sheet, transfer certificate, photograph, a copy of your passport, along with NOC, declaration letter needs to the sent.
- Payment: The application fee of Manipal International University, as well as the VISA processing payment, needs to be made via Telegraphic Transfer. Also, don’t forget to mention your name on the slip.
- Receiving University Acceptance: After successfully completing all the formalities, the Manipal International University will issue an offer letter and a student bill.
- Visa Approval: Once the whole Visa procedure is done, the Manipal University authorities will inform the candidate and finally, the admission procedure comes to an end with candidate paying of the student bill, issue by the Manipal University, Malaysia.
Click Here To Apply Now For Manipal International University Admission 2018.
Manipal International University 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to ensure their eligibility before applying for any course. Every course has different criteria, make sure you go through each and every one of it, before applying. Any application, against the eligibility criteria, will be canceled. Course-specific eligibility has been specified below.
|Engineering Foundation Course||
|Science Foundation Course||
|Business Studies Foundation Course||
|Business Administration Diploma Course||
|Diploma in Civil Engineering||
|Diploma in Computer & Electronics Engineering||
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||
|Diploma in Applied Science (Biology)||
|Diploma in Mass Comm||
|Bachelor of Chemical Engineering (Hons)
Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Hons)
Bachelor of Computer Engineering (Hons)
Bachelor of Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Hons)
Bachelor of Electronics Engineering (Communication) (Hons)
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (Hons)
|Bachelor in Computer Science||
|Bachelor of Science (Biotechnology) (Hons)||
|Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons)
Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons)(International Business)
Bachelor of Actuarial Finance (Hons)
For English Language Proficiency Test, The Manipal International University recognizes the following test listed below:
- SPM English Language & English 1119 – The foundation, degree and diploma requires credit for selection purpose.
- International English Language Testing System
(IELTS) – For Foundation and Undergraduate level 4.0 score and for Post graduation level 5.0 score.
- MUET – This test is not applicable for foundation courses, whereas degree and diploma courses would require 4 and 5 bands respectively.
- UEC English Language – For foundation and undergraduate level, it would be Grade B. This test is not applicable on post graduation courses.
- Paper-based TOEFL – The score for foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate courses are 400,450 and 500 respectively.
- Computer-based TOEFL – Scores required for foundation, UG and PG level would be 173, 213 and 237.
- Internet-based Testing (iBT- new TOEFL) – Candidates must score 61 for foundation, 79 for under graduation courses and 92 for post graduation courses.
Manipal International University 2018 Fee Structure
Candidates can have a look at the Manipal International University 2018 fee structure from the below.
|Manipal International University 2018 Course||Fee|
|Bachelor of Actuarial Finance (Hons)||44,500|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) (International Business)||46,000|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons)||42,500|
|Bachelor of Chemical Engineering (Hons)||80,000|
|Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Hons)||80,000|
|Bachelor of Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Hons)||80,000|
|Bachelor of Electronics Engineering (Communication) (Hons)||80,000|
|Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (Hons)||80,000|
|Bachelor of Computer Engineering (Hons)||80,000|
|Bachelor of Science (Biotechnology) (Hons)||55,000|
|Bachelor of Computer Science (Hons)||56,000|
|Diploma in Business Administration||28,200|
|Diploma in Civil Engineering||31,500|
|Diploma in Computer & Electronics Engineering||34,000|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||31,500|
|Diploma in Applied Science (Biology)||32,500|
|Diploma in Mass Communication||27,300|
|Foundation in Business Studies||13,500|
|Foundation in Engineering||15,000|
|Foundation in Science||15,000|
|Bachelor of Accounting (Hons)||50,000|
Apply Now! for Manipal Internation University Malaysia Admission 2018.