|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Manipal University Application Form 2018 is now available for various courses. The MU OET 2018 Application Form is only available online and candidates may access it from the links below. In order to submit the application, register first. Once, the registration is done successfully, Application Number or User name and Password is generated, which are then required for login. Log in to complete application form. It is important to pay the application fee and upload photograph and signature image in the form. The details mentioned in the application form should also be authentic. Once all details are submitted and fee is paid, submit MU OET Application Form to apply for Manipal University Admission 2018 / Entrance Exam. Check more information about MU OET 2018 Application Form from below.
Manipal University Application Form 2018
The application form for Manipal University is available for each course. MU only provides last date to apply. Check important dates for appying from table below.
|Course||Last Date to Apply|
|B.Tech||11 March 2018|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry||08 May 2018|
|B.Com||21 March 2018|
|B.Sc. Nursing||30 May 2018|
|BA Culinary Arts||21 March 2018|
|BA Humanities||02 May 2018|
|B.B.A||21 March 2018|
|BHM||21 March 2018|
|BOT||30 May 2018|
|BPT||30 May 2018|
|B.A Media and Communication||21 March 2018|
|M.Sc.||May – June 2018 (Dates differ for each course)|
|M.Tech||15 May 2018|
|M.A||02 May 2018|
Apply Online Here:
- To apply for B.Tech admission/entrance exam at Manipal University – Click here
- For any other course candidates can apply for MU OET 2018 and Manipal University admission – From Here
Important Things You Should Know
- To check the last date to apply for more courses – Click Here
- To view Group Codes, Course Codes and Entrance test fee details – Click Here
MU OET 2018 Application Fee
The candidates will have to pay the application fee, as well as exam fee. It is as mentioned below:
- Application Fee – Rs. 600
- Exam Fee – Rs. 1400
Hence, total candidates need to pay Rs. 2000. The fee amount can be paid via Demand Draft or Debit/Credit Card.
Key Points to Know About MU OET Application Form 2018
- A username and password will be generated when you apply online for MU OET 2018. These details must be kept safely for future use.
- Carefully select details of the programme (UG / PG / Diploma / Superspecialty / Certificate / Advance training program), stream and category while filling the application form of Manipal University 2018 admission.
- Enter same spelling of name in the Manipal University 2018 Application Form as it appears in the qualifying examination marks card.
- Keep a copy of the filled in MU OET 2018 application form for reference and note the application number.
- Send printed copy of the completed Manipal University Application Form 2018 to the concerned authorities if the fee is paid by DD or challan.
How to fill Manipal University Application Form 2018?
The process to submit application form of Manipal University admission is given below:
- Enter basic information such as name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID, location.
- Fill in contact information including address and contact numbers.
- Write down the educational details and upload photograph and signature.
- Select programs and make payment of application fee.
- Confirm the form submission.
Step by step instructions to apply for MU OET or Manipal University Admission are given below.
Step 1 – Register to apply
- Click on the link provided above and then enter the required basic information.
Information to be entered in this stage include:
- First Name,
- Middle Name,
- Last Name,
- Email ID,
- Date of Birth,
Step 2 – Fill details in application form
- After entering all the details under basic information, click on submit and continue. You will now reach the page to fill contact information.
Here you will fill the following information in the Manipal University Application Form.
- Alternate Number
- Email ID
- Alternate Email ID
- Now you will reach the page to fill educational qualification.
Details to be entered in this page of application form of Manipal University Admission include:
- School / Institution Name
- Qualifying Exam
- Board / University
- Year of Passing
Step 3 – Upload documents in Manipal University 2018 Application Form
Documents to be uploaded for MU OET are:
- Recent passport size photograph,
- Signature of the candidate.
Step 4 – Pay application fee
- Select program and pay the application fee.
If you wish to apply for programs in different groups you should apply using another application form and make a separate payment.
Details to be filled in this step of Manipal University Application Form are:
- Date of Birth,
- Parent Name,
- Test center preference 1,
- Test center preference 2.
Pay application fee through DD
- If you are paying through Demand Draft, you need to keep the details of the DD like DD No, IFSC Code etc., ready while applying.
Pay application fee through credit card or net banking
- If you chose to pay online, you will be redirected to an external site for payment. Click on submit and continue.
- Your credit card statement will show the transaction as coming from CCAVENUE. Please quote your Transaction ID for any queries relating to this request.
- Confirm your payment and submit the form.
Manipal University Application Form 2018 Tracking
- You can track the application status to know status of receipt and acceptance of form.
- As per scheduled dates announced by the University, go for MU OET 2018 slot booking and download Manipal University Admit Card 2018.
- Download and print the hall ticket and appear for the entrance exam on scheduled date at assigned test center.
- Preserve the application log in details, application number / ID, password and admit card for later use.
The candidates may check the eligibility criteria for some of the most sought courses of MU from the table below.
|B.Tech||Passed 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade with Physics, Mathematics, and English as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any technical vocational subjects as optional subjects with minimum 50% marks taken together.|
|BA-Media-and-Communication||Passed 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade with minimum 45%. Preference to Arts group subjects.|
|B.Com||Passed 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade with minimum 50%.|
|BBA||Passed 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade with minimum 50%.|
|Lateral B.Tech||Degree with at least 45% marks and passed XII with Mathematics as a subject|
|MA Media & Communication||Bachelors degree in any discipline with minimum 50%.|
|MAF||Bachelors degree in any discipline (3 years or more) after 10+2; Minimum 50%|
|Master in Physiotherapy||Passed BPT minimum 50%. Completed or completing compulsory internship|
|PGDCC||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (3 years or more) after 10+2; Minimum 50%.|
|MCA||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Applications, Computer Science or Information Technology. Minimum 50%.|
|ME Dual Degree||Passed BE/B.Tech or AMIE or equivalent in any branch of Engineering; Minimum 50%.|
|ME||Passed BE/B.Tech or AMIE or equivalent in any branch of Engineering; Minimum 50%.|
|MSc Postgraduate Degree||Passed BSc with at least one subject of Biological Sciences or BAMS or MBBS or BHMS or BPT or BPharm; any other professional graduate degree; BSc with Physics and Chemistry optional. Minimum 50%.|
|MSc Nursing||Passed BSc / PC BSc / PB BSc Nursing. Minimum 55%.|
|MPharm||Passed BPharm; minimum 50%|
|Pharm.D||Passed Bpharm; minimum 50%|
|DM||MD in General Medicine or Paediatrics or Respiratory Medicine|
|M.Ch||MS in General Surgery|
Important Note for Manipal University 2018 Applicants
Admissions for several programmes are on the basis of rank in the All India Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU-OET) 2018. For other programs, admission may be on qualifying examination score. For most programmes, Foreign / NRI Category admissions are on the basis of qualifying examination marks. Only eligible candidates must fill and submit the application form of Manipal University 2018 admission.
If you have any queries regarding Manipal University Application Form, please ask in comments below.