Manipal University Application Form 2017 is to be filled online. Application form of Manipal University Admission 2017 is available at manipal.edu. The process of applying online involves entering details asked in the form and paying the application fee (Rs 600 and Rs 1400 for entrance test for specific courses). Various courses are offered by Manipal University, including B.Tech, M.Tech, BA, BSc and many more. Eligible candidates after submitting the Manipal University 2017 Admission Form can book test slot and download admit card of MU OET 2017. Get here complete details of Manipal University Application Form 2017 including dates, step by step instructions and fees.
Manipal University Application Form 2017
Application form is available on the official website of the Manipal University. Direct link to fill the application form is given here.
- All UG / PG Courses – Apply Online Here
- Engineering (International Transfer program) – Apply Online Here (study two years at Manipal India, and 2 years at USA, UK, Australia, Germany, Canada, France)
|Application fee||Rs 600|
|Entrance test fee||Rs 1400|
Manipal University Application Form 2017 – Application form of Manipal University Entrance Test and Admission 2017 can be filled and submitted by eligible and interested candidates. Know key points about form submission here.
- Manipal University is ranked among the top 10 engineering, medical and pharmacy colleges in India (by college rankings such as Outlook).
- Lakhs of students apply for admission in Manipal University Karnataka, Rajasthan campuses and off-shore campuses in Dubai and Malaysia.
- The application and entrance test fee for Manipal University Admission 2017 and Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU OET) 2017 are tabulated above.
Once you are done with submitting the Manipal University Application Form 2017, you can also track your application form.
Track Application – Click here to track application status. Enter your application number to know your application status.
Important Dates for Manipal University Admission and Application Form 2017
|Courses||Eligbility Criteria||Last Date for Receipt of Application|
|B.Tech||Pass in 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any technical vocational subjects as optional subjects with a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects.|
|BA-Media-and-Communication||Pass in 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent and a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate. Arts group subjects are preferred.||21 Mar 2017|
|B.Com||Pass in 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.||21 Mar 2017|
|B.Com Professional||21 Mar 2017|
|BBA||Pass in 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.||21 Mar 2017|
|Lateral B.Tech||Degree from a recognised university with atleast 45% marks and passed in XII standard with Mathematics as a subject||15 May 2017|
|MA Media & Communication||Candidates should have a bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized university and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate||21 Mar 2017|
|MAF||Candidates should have a bachelors degree in any discipline which is of 3years or more years of duration after 10+2 examination from a recognized university and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate||01 Jun 2017|
|Master in Physiotherapy||Candidates should have passed BPT from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
Internship: Completed or completing their compulsory internship on or before 15.08.2017
|15 May 2017|
|PGDCC||The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline which is of 3 or more years of duration after 10+2 examination from a recognised university and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate||01 Jun 2017|
|MCA||The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Applications, Computer Science or Information Technology. They should have secured not less than 50% marks in aggregate.||01 Jun 2017|
|ME Dual Degree||Passed BE/B.Tech or AMIE or equivalent in any branch of Engineering with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate||11 May 2017|
|ME||Passed BE/B.Tech or AMIE or equivalent in any branch of Engineering with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate||11 May 2017|
|MSc Postgraduate Degree||
Candidates should have passed BSc with at least one subject of Biological Sciences or BAMS or MBBS or BHMS or BPT or BPharm; any other professional graduate degree from a recognized University; BSc with Physics and Chemistry optional.
Candidates should have a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
|01 Jun 2017|
|MSc Nursing||Candidates should have passed BSc/PC BSc/PB BSc Nursing recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.||05 Apr 2017|
|MPharm||Candidates should have passed Bpharm from an institution recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate||11 May 2017|
|Pharm.D||Candidates should have passed Bpharm from an institution recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate||11 May 2017|
|DM||MD in General Medicine or Paediatrics or Respiratory Medicine from a college recognized by the Medical Council of India||30 Jun 2017|
|M.Ch||MS in General Surgery from a college recognized by the Medical Council of India||30 Jun 2017|
Key features of Manipal University Application Form 2017 are as follows.
- A username and password is generated when you apply online for MU OET 2017. These details must be kept safely for future use.
- Details of the programme (UG / PG / Diploma / Superspecialty / Certificate / Advance training program), stream and category must be selected carefully while filling the application form of Manipal University 2017 admission.
- Name of the candidate as it appears in the qualifying examination marks card should be filled in the Manipal University 2017 Application Form.
- Keep a copy of the filled in MU OET 2017 application form for reference and note the application number.
- If the fee is paid by DD or challan, printed copy of the completed Manipal University Application Form 2017 should be sent to the concerned authorities.
How to fill Manipal University Application Form 2017?
The process to submit application form of Manipal University 2017 admission is divided into five basic steps.
- Enter basic information such as name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID, location.
- Fill in contact information including address and contact numbers.
- Write down the educational details and upload photograph and signature.
- Select programs and make payment of application fee.
- Confirm the form submission.
Step by step instructions to apply for MU OET or Manipal University Admission are given below.
- Go to apply online link given above that will take you to manipal.edu and navigate to the Admissions 2017 form fields. Screenshot of the page and the location of application form fields are given here for your reference. Enter name, email address, mobile number, and state.
- You will now reach a “Thank You” page where you will find apply online links.
- Enter basic information.
Information to be entered in this stage include:
- First Name,
- Middle Name,
- Last Name,
- Email ID,
- Date of Birth,
- After entering all the details under basic information, click on submit and continue. You will now reach the page to fill contact information.
Here you will fill the following information in the Manipal University Application Form.
- Alternate Number
- Email ID
- Alternate Email ID
- Now you will reach the page to fill educational qualification.
Details to be entered in this page of application form of Manipal University Admission include:
- School / Institution Name
- Qualifying Exam
- Board / University
- Year of Passing
Documents to be uploaded for MU OET are:
- Recent passport size photograph,
- Signature of the candidate.
- Select program and pay the application fee.
If you wish to apply for programs in different groups you should apply using another application form and make a separate payment.
Details to be filled in this step of Manipal University Application Form are:
- Date of Birth,
- Parent Name,
- Test center preference 1,
- Test center preference 2.
Pay application fee through DD
- If you are paying through Demand Draft, you need to keep the details of the DD like DD No, IFSC Code etc., ready while applying.
Pay application fee through credit card or net banking
- If you chose to pay online, you will be redirected to an external site for payment. Click on submit and continue.
- Your credit card statement will show the transaction as coming from CCAVENUE. Please quote your Transaction ID for any queries relating to this request.
- Confirm your payment and submit the form.
After submitting Manipal University Application Form 2017
- You can track the application status to know whether form has been submitted online or received offline.
- As per scheduled dates announced by the University, go for MU OET 2017 slot booking and download Manipal University Admit Card 2017.
- Download and print the hall ticket and appear for the entrance exam on scheduled date at assigned test center.
- Preserve the application log in details, application number / ID, password and admit card for later use.
Admissions for several programmes are done on the basis of rank in the All India Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU-OET) 2017. For most programmes, Foreign / NRI Category admissions are done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Only eligible candidates must fill and submit the application form of Manipal University 2017 admission.
Manipal MBBS & BDS Application Form
As per the Supreme Court Order, the admissions to the MBBS/BDS programs were last year done on the basis of merit obtained in NEET examinations.
|Start of Application for Admission Counselling||18 Aug 2016|
|Last date to Apply Upload the details||22 Aug 2016|
This page is being updated regarding Manipal University Application Form submission for entrance test and admissions.
If you have any queries regarding Manipal University Application Form, please ask in comments below.