Manipal University Application Form 2020 – Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) has released Manipal 2020 Application Form. The forms have been released online, on manipal.edu. Candidates can easily apply for UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate, Superspeciality, Advanced Training Program, Lateral Entry, Fellowship, etc. from this page. To fill application form of Manipal University Admission 2020 candidates need to register by entering email, phone number, program, course, and group. To apply, pay Rs 600 as application fee, and Rs 1400 as exam fee. Check all details on Manipal University Application Form 2020 from this page.
Latest: Manipal University application form for admission in session 2020-21 is available now. Click Here to Apply.
Manipal University Application Form 2020
Every year about 5,00,000 students register for admission in Manipal University. The application form for Manipal University is available for UG and PG courses. You can check the important dates from the table below.
|Manipal Admission Form 2020||Important Dates|
|Application form available from||05 Oct 2019|
|B.Tech, BBA, B.Com, B.Pharm, BSc Nursing, B.Des, BHM admission application form last date||15 Mar 2020|
|M.Com, MSc, MA admission application form last date||30 Apr 2020|
|MBA admission application form last date||30 May 2020|
Apply here: Click Here to Apply for Manipal University admission and entrance exams 2020.
How to fill Manipal University Application Form 2020?
Candidates can check below the step to fill the Manipal University Application Form 2020:
- Click on the direct link as given above to register for Manipal University
- Next, you need to enter details such as your Name, Email id, Mobile Number, State and then select the course.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- A new page will open in which you have to register by entering your email id, mobile number, choose program and stream and then create a password of your own choice.
- Click on the “Register & Continue” button to submit the details.
- On submitting the registration details, you need to fill in other necessary information in the application form.
Step 2: Fill in details in the Application Form
In the Manipal University 2020 Application Form, the aspirants need to enter the following information:
- Candidate’s Name – Here you need to enter your name as it is mentioned in the qualifying examination mark sheet/ certificate
- Date of birth
Upload Images in the Application Form
- In the Manipal University Application Form, you need to upload scanned images of your passport size photograph and Signature.
- You must follow the instructions given on the application form to upload the images
Parent or Guardian details for communication
- Full Name of the parent or Guardian
- Email id
- Mobile Number
- Choose your Country
- Select the State, City
- Pin Code
- Your complete Address
- Once you have entered all the necessary information int the application form and uploaded the images, click on the “Continue to Course Selection” button to proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Course Selection and Educational Qualification
- The next step is that you have to not only select the course and stream but also you have to provide other necessary information like academic qualification details, exam details, etc.
- The details to be entered in this stage are as follows:
- Choose the qualifying examination
- Enter the name of the Last institution attended
- Select the Board/ University
- Year of Passing
- Choose the program from the drop-down menu
- Then select the stream and the course
- Select your Category
- Choose a test center location where you wish to appear for the entrance exam – MU OET 2020
Step 4: Pay the Application Fee
Next, the aspirants need to pay the requisite amount of the application fee. The application and examination fee is to be paid by online mode.
Step 6: Submit the Application Form
The last and final step of the MET Application process is to submit it and take its print out for the future reference. The candidates need not require to send the hard copy of the Manipal University 2020 Application Form.
Manipal University Application Fee 2020
In order to submit the Manipal University Application Form, the aspirants need to submit a requisite amount of the application fee. The candidates need to pay application and examination fee as per their nationality. The examination fee is valid for only those courses in which admission is through MU OET 2020. You can check the application fee for Manipal University Admission 2020:
Indian Nationals (General Category)
- Application Fee – Rs. 600 (for all courses)
- Exam Fee – Rs. 1400 (for selected courses only)
- Foreign /International/ NRI / NRI Sponsored category – Rs. 2500
Mode of Payment – The candidates can pay the application fee by Online mode only using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net banking.
Manipal University Application Form 2020: Form Filling Instructions
In order to keep the form filling process simple and candidate friendly, Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) has issued an instruction booklet.
Click here to download Manipal University Admission Form 2020 instructions in PDF form.
Key Points to Know About Manipal University Application Form 2020
- To apply for admission in Manipal University, you have to register first and only then you can proceed to the next stages of the application process.
- Carefully select details of the program (UG / PG / Diploma / Superspecialty / Certificate / Advance training program), stream and category while filling the application form of Manipal University 2020 admission.
- You must enter your name as given in the qualifying examination certificate
- You can apply for only one course through a single application. If you wish to apply for multiple programs then you shall have to submit another form.
- Keep a copy of the filled in Manipal University 2020 Application Form for reference and note the application number.
Manipal University Application Form Status 2020
After the submission of the form, the candidates can check the status of acceptance of their Application Form. You can track the application status for Manipal University Admission 2020 through online mode. You need to login by entering details such as Application Number, Email id, etc. It is important that the candidates should check if their Manipal University 2020 Application Form has been accepted or not. If due to some reason it has been rejected, the candidates should contact the concerned authorities or check the printed application form and identify the incorrect details submitted by you.
Reason for Rejection of Manipal University 2020 Application Form
- Incomplete information submitted in the Manipal University Application Form
- Submitted the application form after the last date
- Submitted the hard copy instead of submitting it by online mode
Manipal University Slot Booking 2020
After applying, candidates can book the slot for Manipal Entrance Test (MET) 2020. The slot booking is available only for the registered candidates and is done online. Manipal University Slot Booking 2020 can be done at the Manipal Online Test Booking System (OTBS). With the help of the slot booking facility, candidates can select their own exam venue, time and date to appear in the exam. The candidates have to use their application number and password to book the exam slots.
FAQs On Manipal University Application Form 2020
Here are a few of the queries that are frequently asked by the candidates while filling the application form online:
Q1: Is there any website to fill the Manipal application form in the online mode?
A: The official website manipal.edu is to be used to apply for the Manipal admissions.
Q2: Is there any other mode to pay the application fee?
A: Apart from the online mode using the net banking, credit/debit card, cash card, Paytm, e-wallet, UPI no other mode is available to pay the application fee.
Q3: How do I know that my application form has been accepted?
A: A confirmation message will be displayed on the screen after the payment of the application fee. Also, you can track the status of the application form over the website too.
If you have any queries regarding Manipal University Application Form 2020, please ask in comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.