Manipal University Application Form 2019 – Manipal University has started its admission process with the release of the Manipal Application Form 2019. Last date to fill and submit Manipal Application Form 2019 is different for different programs. Manipal University Application Form 2019 Last Date are provided here so that candidates can ensure that they apply well before the deadlines. To apply, candidates can either go to manipal.edu or simply access the link on this page. The process to submit Manipal University 2019 application form includes registration by entering a name, e-mail, state, and course. This is followed by form filling and payment of application fee. To know more details about Manipal University Application Form 2019, last date, fee structure, important documents, etc. read the article below.
Latest: Manipal University Application Form 2019 are now available. Apply Here
Manipal University Application Form 2019
Every year about 5,00,000 students register for admission in Manipal University. The application form for Manipal University is available for UG and PG courses. You can check the important dates from the table below.
|Manipal University Application 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Manipal University Application Form 2019||10 Oct 2018|
|Manipal University Application Form 2019 Last Date|
|Name Of Program||Last Date To Apply|
|Engineering – B.Tech|
|Engineering – M.Tech||15 May 2019|
|Pharma – BPharm||15 Mar 2019|
|Pharma – Mpharm||10 May 2019|
|Architecture – BArch||15 May 2019|
|Architecture – MArch||15 May 2019|
|Nursing – BSc||15 May 2019|
|Nursing – MSc||15 Apr 2019|
|Business Administration – BBA||15 Mar 2019|
|Business Administration – MBA||30 May 2019|
|Hotel Management – BHM / BA Culinary Arts||15 Mar 2019|
|Allied Health Sciences – UG||15 May 2019|
|Allied Health Sciences – PG||15 May 2019|
|Public Health – MPH||30 May 2019|
|Engineering – MCA||15 May 2019|
|Life sciences – BSc Biotechnology||15 May 2019|
|Humanities / Liberal Arts – BA||30 Apr 2019|
|Management – M.Com||30 Apr 2019|
|European Studies and Foreign Languages – MA||30 May 2019|
|Commerce – B.Com||15 Mar 2019|
|Communication – BSc Animation||15 Mar 2019|
|Communication – BA Media and Communication||15 Mar 2019|
|Design – B.Design (Fashion Design)||15 May 2019|
|Design – B.Design (Interior Design)||15 May 2019|
|Design – MA (Interior Design)||15 May 2019|
|Design – MA (Fashion Management)||15 May 2019|
|After Filling Manipal University Admission Form 2019|
|Manipal Slot Booking Dates 2019||Check Here|
|Manipal Entrance Test (MET) 2019 Dates||Apr – May 2019|
|Declaration Of Manipal University Result 2019||Apr – May 2019|
Through this form, you can apply to the following programs:
- Engineering – B.Tech
- Engineering – M.Tech
- Pharma – BPharm
- Pharma – Mpharm
- Architecture – B.Arch
- Architecture – M.Arch
- Nursing – BSc
- Nursing – MSc
- Business Administration – BBA
- Business Administration – MBA
- Hotel Management – BHM / BA Culinary Arts
- Allied Health Sciences – UG
- Allied Health Sciences – PG
- Public Health – MPH
- Engineering – MCA
- Life sciences – BSc Biotechnology
- Humanities / Liberal Arts – BA
- Management – M.Com
- European Studies and Foreign Languages – MA
- Commerce – B.Com
- Communication – BSc Animation
- Communication – BA Media and Communication
- Design – B.Design (Fashion Design)
- Design – B.Design (Interior Design)
- Design – MA (Interior Design)
- Design – MA (Fashion Management)
How to fill Manipal University Application Form 2019?
The process to submit the application form of Manipal University admission is given below:
Step 1: Register Online
- Click on the direct link as given above to register for Manipal University
- Next, you need to enter details such as your Name, Email id, Mobile Number, State and then select the course.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button to submit the details.
- Once you have submitted the details, you will have to click on the link which says “Click Here to apply now”.
- A new page will open in which you have to register by entering your email id, mobile number and then create a password of your own choice.
- Click on the “Register & Continue” button to submit the details.
- On submitting the registration details, you need to fill in other necessary information in the application form.
Step 2: Fill in details in the Application Form
In the Manipal University 2019 Application Form, the aspirants need to enter the following information:
- Candidate’s Name – Here you need to enter your name as it is mentioned in the qualifying examination mark sheet/ certificate
- Date of birth
Parent or Guardian details for communication
- Full Name of the parent or Guardian
- Email id
- Mobile Number
Upload Images in the Application Form
- In the Manipal University Application Form, you need to upload scanned images of your passport size photograph and Signature.
- You must follow the instructions given on the application form to upload the images
- Choose your Country
- Select the State, City
- Pin Code
- Your complete Address
- Once you have entered all the necessary information int he application form and uploaded the images, click on the “Continue to Course Selection” button to proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Course Selection
- The next step is that you have to not only select the course and stream but also you have to provide other necessary information like academic qualification details, exam details, etc.
- The details to be entered in this stage are as follows:
- Choose the qualifying examination
- Enter the name of the Last institution attended
- Select the Board/ University
- Year of Passing
- Choose the program from the drop-down menu
- Then select the stream and the course
- Select your Category
- Choose a test center location where you wish to appear for the entrance exam – MU OET 2019
Step 4: Pay the Application Fee
Next, the aspirants need to pay the requisite amount of the application fee. The application and examination fee is to be paid by online mode.
Step 6: Submit the Application Form
The last and final step of the MET Application process is to submit it and take its print out for the future reference. The candidates need not require to send the hard copy of the Manipal University 2019 Application Form.
Manipal University Application Fee 2019
In order to submit the Manipal University Application Form, the aspirants need to submit a requisite amount of the application fee. The candidates need to pay application and examination fee as per their nationality. The examination fee is valid for only those courses in which admission is through MU OET 2019. You can check the application fee for Manipal University Admission 2019
Indian Nationals (General Category)
- Application Fee – Rs. 600 (for all courses)
- Exam Fee – Rs. 1400 (for selected courses only)
- Foreign /International/ NRI / NRI Sponsored category – Rs. 2500
Mode of Payment – The candidates can pay the application fee by Online mode only using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net banking.
Manipal University Application Form 2019: Form Filling Instructions
In order to keep the form filling process simple and candidate friendly, Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) has issued an instruction booklet. Candidates can download Manipal University Application Form 2019 Form Filling Instructions in PDF form from here.
If the above window does not open, click here to download Manipal University Application Form 2019 Form Filling Instructions.
Key Points to Know About Manipal University Application Form 2019
- To apply for admission in Manipal University, you have to register first and only then you can proceed to the next stages of the application process.
- Carefully select details of the programme (UG / PG / Diploma / Superspecialty / Certificate / Advance training program), stream and category while filling the application form of Manipal University 2019 admission.
- You must enter your name as given in the qualifying examination certificate
- You can apply for only one course through a single application. If you wish to apply for multiple programs then you shall have to submit another form.
- Keep a copy of the filled in Manipal University 2019 Application Form for reference and note the application number.
Manipal University Application Form Status 2019
After the submission of the form, the candidates can check the status of acceptance of their Application Form. You can track the application status for Manipal University Admission 2019 through online mode. You need to log in by entering details such as Application Number, Email id, etc. It is important that the candidates should check if their Manipal University 2019 Application Form has been accepted or not. If due to some reason it has been rejected, the candidates should contact the concerned authorities or check the printed application form and identify the incorrect details submitted by you.
Reason for Rejection of Manipal University 2019 Application Form
- Incomplete information submitted in the Manipal University Application Form
- Submitted the application form after the last date
- Submitted the hard copy instead of submitting it by online mode
Manipal University Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates seeking admission in Manipal University must check eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The candidates must check the eligibility criteria for some of the most sought courses of MU from the table below.
|B.Tech||Passed 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade with Physics, Mathematics, and English as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any technical vocational subjects as optional subjects with minimum 50% marks taken together.|
|BA-Media-and-Communication||Passed 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade with a minimum 45%. Preference for Arts group subjects.|
|B.Com||Passed 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade with minimum 50%.|
|BBA||Passed 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade with minimum 50%.|
|Lateral B.Tech||Degree with at least 45% marks and passed XII with Mathematics as a subject|
|MA Media & Communication||Bachelors degree in any discipline with minimum of 50%.|
|MAF||Bachelors degree in any discipline (3 years or more) after 10+2; Minimum 50%|
|Master in Physiotherapy||Passed BPT minimum 50%. Completed or completing a compulsory internship|
|PGDCC||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (3 years or more) after 10+2; Minimum 50%.|
|MCA||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Applications, Computer Science or Information Technology. Minimum 50%.|
|ME Dual Degree||Passed BE/B.Tech or AMIE or equivalent in any branch of Engineering; Minimum 50%.|
|ME||Passed BE/B.Tech or AMIE or equivalent in any branch of Engineering; Minimum 50%.|
|MSc Postgraduate Degree||Passed BSc with at least one subject of Biological Sciences or BAMS or MBBS or BHMS or BPT or BPharm; any other professional graduate degree; BSc with Physics and Chemistry optional. Minimum 50%.|
|MSc Nursing||Passed BSc / PC BSc / PB BSc Nursing. Minimum 55%.|
|MPharm||Passed BPharm; minimum 50%|
|Pharm.D||Passed Bpharm; minimum 50%|
|DM||MD in General Medicine or Paediatrics or Respiratory Medicine|
|M.Ch||MS in General Surgery|
Important Note for Manipal University 2019 Applicants
Admissions for several programmes are on the basis of rank in the All India Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU-OET) 2019. For other programs, admission may be on qualifying examination score. For most programmes, Foreign/ NRI Category admissions are on the basis of qualifying examination marks. Only eligible candidates must fill and submit the application form of Manipal University 2019 admission.
Manipal University Slot Booking 2019
After applying, candidates can book the slot for Manipal Entrance Test (MET) 2019. The slot booking is available only for the registered candidates and is done online. Manipal University Slot Booking 2019 can be done at the Manipal Online Test Booking System (OTBS). With the help of the slot booking facility, candidates can select their own exam venue, time and date to appear in the exam. The candidates have to use their application number and password to book the exam slots.
FAQs On Manipal University Application Form 2019
Here are a few of the queries that are frequently asked by the candidates while filling the application form online:
Q1: Is there any website to fill the Manipal application form in the online mode?
A: No. The official website manipal.edu is to be used to apply for the Manipal admissions. The use of any third party website will not lead to the submission of any application forms.
Q2: Is there any other mode to pay the application fee?
A: Apart from the online mode using the net banking, credit/debit card, cash card, Paytm, e-wallet, UPI no other mode is available to pay the application fee.
Q3: How do I know that my application form has been accepted?
A: A confirmation message will be displayed on the screen after the payment of the application fee. Also, you can track the status of the application form over the website too.
If you have any queries regarding Manipal University Application Form 2019, please ask in comments below.