Manipal University B.Pharm Admission 2020 – You can get admission in Manipal University to B.Pharm. programme in academic session 2020-21. Bachelor of Pharmacy admission is offered in Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), erstwhile Manipal University. The first step is to apply for Manipal University B.Pharm admission at manipal.edu by the deadline. Know all about B.Pharm Admission 2020 including qualification required, application form, exam pattern, syllabus here.
Manipal University B.Pharm Admission 2020
Name of Program: Bachelor of Pharmacy
Institute of Manipal University that is offering this program: Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Apply now: Click here to apply for B.Pharma Admission 2020.
Manipal University B.Pharm Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the admission. Below some of the points are mentioned.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, English, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics as one of the optional subjects from a recognized board.
- A grade levels in physics, chemistry, biology, or mathematics and english in AS level/GCSE/IGCSE.
- Minimum grades of D in PCM/PCB.
- Physics, Chemistry, English, Biology or Mathematics.
- IB certificate or diploma with an average of 4 points on average in PCM or PCB. Also, minimum 24 points.
- Minimum 2 science subjects in HL and English can be at HL or SL.
Manipal University B.Pharm Admission 2020: Process of admission
Here is the selection process to follow to get admission in Bachelor in Pharmacy.
For General Category
- Candidates have to apply for B.Pharm first.
- Then, participate in Manipal Entrance Test (MET).
- Merit List is issued on the official website which is based on MET score.
- Counseling sessions is organised for selected candidates.
- Admission Process.
Foreign / NRI Category
- Candidates have to apply for B.Pharm first.
- Submit your of Eligibility documents.
- Admission Notice is issued.
- Fee Payment by the candidates.
- Issue of Provisional Admission Order.
- Submission of final results by the candidates.
- Admission Order.
Manipal Entrance Test (MET) 2020 for B.Pharmacy
- Mode of Examination : Online
- Exam Duration : 150 minutes
- Maximum Marks : 800
- Total Questions: 200 with Physics (50), Chemistry (50), Biology (70) and English (30)
- Types Of question : Multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- Marking Scheme:
|Type of Question||Marks awarded|
|Correct Questions||+4 marks|
|Incorrect Questions||-1 Marks|
|Unattempted Questions||0 Marks|
Physics – Units and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work and Energy, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases, Oscillations and Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter, Atoms and Nucle, Electronic Devices, Communication Systems, Experimental Skills,
Chemistry – Basic concepts in Chemistry, States of matter, Atomic structure, Chemical bonding and molecular structure, Redox reactions and Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface chemistry, Chemical thermodynamics, Periodic properties, Principles and processes of metal extraction, Hydrogen, S-block elements, P-block elements, Group 13 to 18, d and f block elements, Environmental chemistry, Purification and characterization of organic compounds, Basic principles of organic chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic compounds containing halogens, Organic compounds containing oxygen, Organic compounds containing Nitrogen, Polymers, Biomolecuels, Chemistry in everyday life, Principles related to practical chemistry.
Maths – Sets, Relations and Functions, Algebra, Matrices, Determinants, Straight Line, Vectors, Three- dimensional geometry, Statistics, Probability, DIfferentitaion, Integration, Applications of the integrals, DIfferential Equations, and Linear Programming.
English – Tense, Modals, Subject, Determiners,Pronouns, Nouns,Clauses, Sentence structure, Usages in English, Prepositions.
Biology – Biosystematics, Cell Biology, Chromosomes, Cell Reproduction, Diversity of life on earth, Cyanobacteria, Kingdom Protista, Kingdom Mycota, Taxonomy and Economic Botany, Introduction to Biology, Biomolecules, Origin of life and organic evolution, Diversity of animal life, Study of Morphology, Aquaculture, Dairy, Poultry, Molecular Biology, Gene, Biotechnology, Plant histology & anatomy, Water relations of plants, Bioenergetics, Growth and growth regulators in plants, Genetics, Biodiversity, Man in health and disease, Body defense and immunity, Continuity of life, and Fertilization.
If you have any queries regarding Manipal University B.Pharm Admission 2020, then please ask in comments below.
- Click here to check the Eligibility Criteria
- Click here to check the B.Pharm (PCM) Syllabus.
- Click here to check the B.Pharm (PCB) Syllabus.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.