Manipal University Bachelors of Hotel Management Admission 2019 – Students get admission in Manipal University for Hotel Management through the entrance exam conducted by the university. Application forms for the same are available until March 15, 2019. MU is Approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Highest Accreditation by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), the college is partnered with ITC Hotel group where the students receive real-time exposure to the Industry of Hospitality. Through the article below, the students can check all that they must know before taking Hotel Management Admission at Manipal University 2019
Manipal University Bachelors of Hotel Management Admission 2019
Manipal University has been ranked 701-750 in the QS World University Rankings of 2018. To know further about Manipal University, have a look below.
Facilities: The students willing to take admission in Hotel Management Course at Number 1 hotel mgmt college in India – Manipal University, can check the facilities available at the University from below.
- Culinary Lab: The students get a 12500 sq ft culinary lab
- Hostels: Hostels with 448 beds
- Something Different Than Others: 1st to offer BA in Hotel Mgmt
- High Tech Kitchen Labs: large hi-tech kitchen labs are available for the students studying various Hotel Management Courses from Manipal University.
Courses: Manipal University provides a number of Hotel Management Courses to the students such as the following.
- Bachelors of Hotel Management
- Bachelors of Culinary Arts
- Bachelors of Hotel Management – Travel and Tourism
Eligibility Criteria for Manipal University Bachelors of Hotel Management Admission 2019
Eligibility Criteria for BA in Culinary Arts
- Citizenship: Indian nationals will be able to take admission in this course
- Qualification: Pass in 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent.
- Students looking forward to taking admission in this course must have completed 10+2 from a reputed institution, American 12th grade or equivalent, A Level, IB.
- Foreign Nationals and NRI Candidates need to have appropriate marks in the Qualifying Examination.
Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor of Hotel Management – Lateral entry
- Duration of the course – 3 years
- Citizenship – Indian National and Foreign/NRI category candidates can also apply
- Qualification: The students who have attained a diploma course in hotel management or equivalent after completing 10+2 level of education are eligible to apply.
- However, the students are informed that they need to have at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Foreign candidates can apply if they have sufficient marks in the qualifying examination.
Eligibility Criteria Bachelors of Hotel Management
- Duration – 3 Years
- Qualification – The students need to pass in 10+2 exams
- A Level
- American 12th grade or equivalent
Further, Students are informed that they need to have at least at least 45% marks.
Manipal University Bachelors of Hotel Management Admission 2019 – Admission Criteria
The Indian Nationals or NRI candidates or foreign nationals can check out the Admission criteria from below for taking Manipal University Hotel Management 2019 Admission.
Admission Criteria For Indian Nationals
Indian nationals belonging to the general category need to have –
- Sufficient Marks in the Qualifying Exams.
- Candidates need to appear for the written test.
- After the written test, the students have to appear for the Group discussion and Personal Interview.
Admission Criteria for Foreign Nationals and NRI Candidates – The students belonging to the NRI or foreign category must have sufficient marks in the qualifying exams.
Bachelor’s of Hotel Management Assessment at Manipal University
Students who take admission in Bachelors of Hotel Management in Manipal University are assessed on according to the following criteria.
- Internal Evaluation
- Assessment on the basis of End Semester exam – Theory Subjects
- For the evaluation of skill and learning, students are offered practical training
- To evaluate the theoretical knowledge of the students, MCQ’s, short and long answers and also case studies are made a part of the course.
Bachelor’s of Hotel Management, Manipal University – Course Overview
Candidates looking forward to taking admission in Bachelor’s of Hotel Management can check out the below information about the course structure.
- Students are offered to learn through Edunext; that connects students and teachers round-the-clock!
- A 10 credit Industrial training is a major part of the course.
- Attached training hotel where the students have to compulsorily complete their training. Along with this, the students also have to complete a 6-month training which includes the development of practical skills at star rated Indian and International properties.
- Seminar and workshops are conducted on a regular basis where areas of management and operations are covered on high-priority.
Manipal University Bachelors of Hotel Management Admission 2019 Application Form
The students willing to take admission in Manipal University Hospitality Management courses need to appear for the Manipal University Bachelors of Hotel Management Entrance Exam. However, the complete application procedure for the university is given below.
First, the students need to visit the official website and complete the registration. For doing so, the students have to provide their Email Address, Mobile Number and a Password of their choice.
Enter the Login details
After completing the registration form, the students need to enter the login details that are sent to them once they have successfully registered themselves. The login details are sent by the university on the registered mobile number. Using these details, the students can log in and complete the rest of the procedure.
Login and Fill the Application form
Next, the students have to log in and fill the application form with the right details. The students must make sure that they enter authentic information in the application form.
Pay the Fee
Next, the students have to pay the application fee for the course. The Application fee for All the courses is same as mentioned below.
- Application fee: Rs 600/-
- Entrance Fee – Rs 1400/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Manipal University Bachelors of Hotel Management Fee Structure
Below the students can check out the fee structure for various Hotel Management Course available at the Manipal University. Also, Manipal University reserves the right to make changes in the fee structure without private.
|INDIAN (INR)||International (USD)|
|BHM||Rs 1,192,000||Rs 34,100|
|BHM-Lateral Entry||Rs 894,000||Rs 25,650|
|A Culinary Arts||Rs 750,000||Rs 15,150|