Manipal University Bachelors of Hotel Management Admission 2020 – You can get admission in Manipal University to Bachelors of Hotel Management programmes in academic session 2020-21. Bachelors of Hotel Management admission is offered in the now Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), erstwhile Manipal University. The first step is to apply for Manipal University Bachelors of Hotel Management Admission at manipal.edu by the deadline. Know all about Manipal University Bachelors of Hotel Management Admission 2020 including qualification required, application form, exam pattern, syllabus here.
Manipal University Bachelors of Hotel Management Admission 2020
Name of program: Bachelors of Hotel Management (BHM)
Institute of Manipal University that is offering this program:
- Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration (WGSHA), Manipal
Apply Now: Click here to apply for Application Form 2020.
Manipal University Bachelors of Hotel Management Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria for Bachelors of Hotel Management. Make sure that you are eligible for the course as per prescribed educational criteria.
For Bachelors of Hotel Management
Indian boards – Pass in 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board, with minimum 45 % aggregate marks or equivalent
A level – Minimum 2 / 3 subjects in the ‘A’ Levels and 5 Passes in the IGCSE / GCSE including English and Minimum requirement is an average of ‘D’ grade
IB – IB Diploma or IB Certificate with 3 subjects at HL and 3 subjects at SL with an overall minimum of 24 points.
Manipal University Bachelors of Hotel Management Admission 2020: Process of admission
Here the Process of admission for theBachelors of Hotel Management course
For General Category
- Candidates have to Apply Online.
- Candidates clear these round -Candidates clear these round – Department test (DT), Group Discussion (GD), Panel Interview (PI1) & Personal Interview (PI2).
- Merit List will be declared based on DT, GD & PI.
- Provisional Admission Notice to shortlisted candidates.
- Admission Formalities.
For NRI category
- Candidates have to Apply online
- Submission of Eligibility documents by the candidate.
- Admission Notice issued.
- Fee Payment by the candidate.
- Issue of Provisional Admission Order.
- Submission of final results.
- Admission Order.
If you have any queries regarding Manipal University Bachelors of Hotel Management Admission 2020, then please ask in comments below.
- Click here to check the Eligibility Criteria.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.