Manipal University BSc Nursing Admission 2020: You can get admission in Manipal University to BSc Nursing programmes in academic session 2020-21. Bachelors of Science in Nursing admission is offered in BSc Nursing and Post Basic BSc Nursing in the now Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), erstwhile Manipal University. The first step is to apply for Manipal University BSc Nursing Admission at manipal.edu by the deadline. Know all about Manipal University BSc Nursing Admission 2020 including qualification required, application form, exam pattern, syllabus here.
Manipal University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020
Name of program: B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
Institute of Manipal University that is offering this program: Manipal College of Nursing (MCON), Manipal
Apply now: Candidates can fill the Application form of the Manipal University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 from here.
Manipal University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility is must important before proceeding for filling the application process. The eligibility criteria of these courses are provided here under:
For BSc Nursing
Indian Boards: Pass in 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from recognized board, with minimum 45 % aggregate marks or equivalent in PCBE.
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the ‘A’ Levels and English in the ‘AS’ Level / IGCSE / GCSE
- Minimum requirement is an average of ‘D’ grade
- English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- IB Diploma or IB Certificate with average of 4 points in PCB and overall minimum of 24 points
- Minimum two Science subjects in HL
- Third Science subject and English can be at HL or SL
For Post basic BSc Nursing
- Pass in GNM after 10+2 or equivalent examination, preferably with Science subjects.
- Candidate should be a registered Nurse and registered Midwife or equivalent, with any State Nursing Registration Council.
Note: Candidates should have completed their GNM course on or before June 01, in the year of admission.
Manipal University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020: Process of admission
Candidates who are going to take admission in the B.Sc Nursing and in Post Basic BSc Nursing in Manipal University they can see the following admission process for General / Foreign / NRI Category:
For General Category
- Candidates have to Apply Online first
- Merit List based on qualifying exam marks by the candidate
- Provisional Admission Notice to shortlisted candidates
- Admission Formalities by the candidates
For Foreign / NRI category
- Candidates have to Apply Online
- Submission of Eligibility documents as per the requirement
- Admission Notice
- Fee Payment made
- Issue of Provisional Admission Order
- Submission of final results
- Admission Order
If you have any queries regarding Manipal University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020, then please ask in the comments below.
- Click Here to know the detailed eligibility of the Manipal University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.