Manipal University Counselling 2020 – Manipal University announces the schedule of the counselling process after the declaration of the Manipal University Result. The candidates who get the offer letter for admission after the result have to appear for the Manipal University Counselling 2020 physically as per the venue they select. Candidate should bring all documents and the admission fees at the time of Manipal University Counselling. Candidate can check their rank, Manipal University Counselling Schedule, Venue and other details at its official website on this page below.
Manipal University Counselling 2020
Candidate should select the counselling venue from the list of centres available in the online test booking system before they download the e-hall ticket. The rank, counselling schedule, venue and other relevant details, is made available on the website admissions.manipal.edu along with the announcement of results.
|BTech||11 – 20 May 2020|
|BPharm / PharmD||1st week Jun 2020|
|All PG Courses||2nd week of Jun 2020|
Manipal University Counselling Process 2020
Applicants are called in the order of their ranks and asked to choose from among the seats available for admission at that point in time. Check the stages of the counselling from below:
- Selection procedure
- Online Choice Filling
- Online seat allotment
- Admission formalities (Document verification)
Manipal University 2020 Selection Procedure & Choice Filling
After the declaration of the result of all the entrance exam, candidates are selected on the basis of their marks in qualifying exam or entrance exam for the online counselling process. Check the selection procedure of each course from below:
B.Tech, B.Pharm and Pharm.D – Candidates are selected on the basis of the performance in MET 2020. A merit list is prepared of the selected candidates, according to which those candidates can fill the online choices.
All medical course (MBBS, BDS, MD & MS) – Candidates are selected on the basis of the score of NEET UG 2020. Candidates have to register and fill the choices through the counselling by DGHS / MCC.
BASPL, B. Opto, B.Sc. (Exercise and Sports Sciences), B.Sc. (Nuclear Medicine Technology) -Candidates for this course is selected on the basis of the marks in PCB / PCM / PCO* and then selected candidates have to appear for the counselling process at the univeristy.
B. Occupational Therapy & B. Physiotherapy & All B.Sc. courses – Candidate are selected on the basis of the marks in PCB and candidates have to appear for counselling process at manipal.
B.Sc. Psychology – Candidates are selected on the basis of the marks in qualifying marks and candidates have to report at university for counselling process.
B.Arch – Candidates are selected on the basis of the 50% weightage of qualifying exam score and 50% weightage of NATA score. Selected candidates have to appear for the counselling process at manipal.
B.Des and B.Des LE, BBA, BA (Media & Communication), B.Sc. Animation – Candidates are selected on the basis of the performance MET. Selected candidates are provided provisional admissions. After that, candidates have to appear for the counselling at the centre.
BA (Humanities), Foreign Languages & Intercultural Studies – Candidates are selected on the basis of the Statement of Purpose (SOP) and Personal Interview and provisional admission will be allotted to the candidate.
M.Sc (medical) – Candidates are selected on the basis of the performance in MET and personal Interview round. Candidates have to appear for the counselling process.
M.Pharm – Candidates are selected on the basis of the performance in MET and candidates have to appear at manipal for the counselling process.
M.Tech – Candidates are selected on the MET on the basis of the score and rank in MET. Candidates have to appear for the counselling process at manipal.
M.Com – Candidates are selected on the basis of the marks in qualifying exams.
Click here to check counselling proces of all the PG courses.
Manipal University 2020 Seat Allotment
Selected candidates have to appear for the counselling process at the allotted centre.
Online allotment – Courses in which online choice filling is held, seats are also allotted in the online mode. On the basis of the choices filled and the rank in the merit list, candidates are allotted seats. Candidates have to report at the allotted centre for the process.
Offline allotment – In rest of the courses, seats are allotted at the centre on the day of counselling. Candidates have to report in person at the centre along with documents for admission formalities. After that, seats are allotted and candidates have to pay the admission fee to confirm the seat allotted to them.
Manipal University 2020 Document Verification
At the time of counselling, candidates have to carry the documents required for the verification as given below:
- MET Hall Ticket (if appeared)
- 10th standard marks card for proof of date of birth
- Marks card of 10+2
- Graduation Certificate
- Character certificate obtained on the School / College letter head.
- Transfer certificate or School/College Leaving Certificate issued by the School/College.
- Two passport size photographs
- PAN card of parent
- Aadhar card of the candidate.
- Authorization letter (if representative on behalf of candidate)
- Photocopy of passport of the candidate(for foreign candidates only).
For M.Sc Nursing courses –
- Above mentioned documents
- Medical fitness certificate from a physician with MD qualification
- RN RM registration certificate
- Experience certificate in the format
- On arrival at the counseling centre, the candidate will fill in the registration form, made available at the registration counter
- Candidates will be called as per their MET 2020 rank for biometrics and document verification.
- Seat allotment for the successful candidates will be made as per eligibility as mentioned in MAHE Prospectus 2020, rank and number of seats available. Such candidates should submit their original documents for verification and pay the first year fees at the time of counselling. Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) will not entertain any requests for extension in this regard.
- On successful verification of documents, payment of fees and allotment of seat, admission order will be issued.
- The absence of the candidate / authorized representative at the indicated reporting time and date will result in the instantaneous forfeiture of any claim for the seat. The choice of course made by the candidate/representative is final & binding, and cannot be altered later under any circumstances.
Counselling Procedure for SAGES 2020
Students who have studied their two years of PUC in any of the following Academy of General Education (AGE) colleges are eligible for this scheme:
- Mahatma Gandhi Memorial College, Kunjibettu, Udupi
- Sri Bhuvanendra College, Karkala
- Sri Bhuvanendra Residential School, Karkala
- Bhardarkar’s Arts and Science College, Kundapura
- Vijaya College, Mulki
- Sri Mahaveera College, Moodbidri
- Sri J.C.B.M College, Shringeri
- Dr TMA Pai College of Education, Kunjibettu, Udupi
- Upendra Pai Memorial College, Kunjibettu, Udupi
- Vaikunta Baliga College of Law, Kunjibettu, Udupi
- Madhava Kripa School, Manipal
- Sharada Residential School, Kunjibettu, Udupi
Manipal Univeristy is a private ‘Deemed to be a universty’, established in 1958. It offers around 218 course in field of Allied Health, Architecture, Basic & Advanced Sciences, Communication, Dentistry, Engineering, European Studies & Foreign Languages etc. It has branches campus in Dubai and in Mangalore and has two sisters campus in Sikkim and Jaipur.
For more details of Manipal University Counselling 2020, download Information brochure of the last session from below:
- BTech Counseling 2019 (SAGES Category)
- BTech Counseling 2019 (General Category)
- BPharm | PharmD Admissions 2019 (General Category)
- BPharm | PharmD Counseling 2019 (SAGES Category)
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.