Manipal University Counselling 2020 – Manipal University announces the schedule of the counselling process after the declaration of the Manipal University Result. The candidates who get the offer letter for admission after the result have to appear for the Manipal University Counselling 2020 physically as per the venue they select. Candidate should bring all documents and the admission fees at the time of Manipal University Counselling. Candidate can check their rank, Manipal University Counselling Schedule, Venue and other details at its official website on this page below.
Latest: A notice has been released regarding the uploading of documents for B.Tech Admissions. Check Here.
Manipal University Counselling 2020
The counselling for some courses is held in the offline mode where for some other courses it is held in the online mode. Check the schedule of all the pages from the table below:
Manipal University Counselling Schedule for Under Graduate (UG) Degree
|Programm Name||Counselling Date|
|All BTech Programs (General Category)||20-24 Aug 2020|
|All BTech Programs (Lateral Entry) – Diploma Holders||to be announced soon|
|Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences (MCOPS)||to be announced soon|
|BPharm & PharmD||to be announced soon|
|MET 2020||to be announced soon|
|School of Allied Health Sciences (SOAHS)||to be announced soon|
|Faculty of Architecture (FOA)||to be announced soon|
Download B.Tech Counselling Schedule: Click here to download Online B.Tech Common Counseling Schedule
Manipal University Counselling Schedule for Postgraduate (PG) Degree
|Program Name||Counseling Dates|
|All Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) Programs||to be announced soon|
|MSc Medical Biotechnology||to be announced soon|
|Master of Computer Applications (MCA)||to be announced soon|
|All Master of Pharmacy (MPharm) Programs||to be announced soon|
|All Master of Engineering (ME) Programs||to be announced soon|
|All MSc Nursing Programs||to be announced soon|
Manipal Online and Offline Counselling 2020
For some the counselling is held in the offline mode and for some course can dates have to fill the online choices and online seats allotment is held. Chech the process from below:
Offline counselling – In offline counselling, candidates are selected on the basis of the performance in the entrance exam or through qualifying examination. After that candidates have to reach at the college in person as per the schedule. Candidates have to carry their documents for the verification along with them.
Applicant are selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam. After that selected candidates have to apply online for the counselling process. The online counselling is done in the given below stages:
- Selection procedure – First, candidates are selected on the basis of the performance in the exam.
- Online Choice Filling – After that, using the login credential like user ID and password, candidates have to fill the online choices.
- Online seat allotment – Based on the choices and marks, candidates are allotted seats. In case candidates are not statisfied with their seats candidates can also apply for the second allottment round.
- Admission formalities (Document verification) – After the allocation, candidates have to report for the admission formalities like for document verification and admission fee payment.
Manipal University 2020 Selection Criteria and Type of Counselling
After the declaration of the result of all the entrance exam, candidates are selected on the basis of their marks in qualifying exam or entrance exam for the online counselling process. Check the selection procedure of each course from below:
|Courses||Selection Criteria||Type of Counselling|
|B.Tech, B.Pharm and Pharm.D||MET – 2020||Online|
|MBBS, BDS, MD & MS||NEET – 2020||Online counselling by DGHS / MCC.|
|ASPL, B. Opto, B.Sc. (Exercise and Sports Sciences)||Marks in PCB / PCM / PCO*||Offline|
|B.Sc. (Nuclear Medicine Technology)||Marks in PCB / PCM / PCO*||Offline|
|B. Occupational Therapy & B. Physiotherapy||Marks in PCB||offline|
|B.Sc. courses||Marks in PCB||Offline|
|B.Sc. Psychology||Qaulifying Exam||Offline|
|B.Arch||50% (Q.E) and 50% (NATA)||Offline|
|B.Des, BBA, BA (Media & Communication), B.Sc. Animation||MET||Offline|
|BA (Humanities), Foreign Languages & Intercultural Studies||Statement of Purpose (SOP) and Personal Interview||Offline|
|M.Sc (medical)||MET and personal Interview||Offline|
Click here to check counselling proces of all the PG courses.
Manipal University 2020 Seat Allotment
Selected candidates have to appear for the counselling process at the allotted centre.
Online allotment – Courses in which online choice filling is held, seats are also allotted in the online mode. On the basis of the choices filled and the rank in the merit list, candidates are allotted seats. Candidates have to report at the allotted centre for the process.
Offline allotment – In rest of the courses, seats are allotted at the centre on the day of counselling. Candidates have to report in person at the centre along with documents for admission formalities. After that, seats are allotted and candidates have to pay the admission fee to confirm the seat allotted to them.
Manipal University 2020 Document Verification
At the time of counselling, candidates have to carry the documents required for the verification as given below:
- MET Hall Ticket (if appeared)
- 10th standard marks card for proof of date of birth
- Marks card of 10+2
- Graduation Certificate
- Character certificate obtained on the School / College letter head.
- Transfer certificate or School/College Leaving Certificate issued by the School/College.
- Two passport size photographs
- PAN card of parent
- Aadhar card of the candidate.
- Authorization letter (if representative on behalf of candidate)
- Photocopy of passport of the candidate(for foreign candidates only).
For M.Sc Nursing courses –
- Above mentioned documents
- Medical fitness certificate from a physician with MD qualification
- RN RM registration certificate
- Experience certificate in the format
- On arrival at the counseling centre, the candidate will fill in the registration form, made available at the registration counter
- Candidates will be called as per their MET 2020 rank for biometrics and document verification.
- Seat allotment for the successful candidates will be made as per eligibility as mentioned in MAHE Prospectus 2020, rank and number of seats available. Such candidates should submit their original documents for verification and pay the first year fees at the time of counselling. Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) will not entertain any requests for extension in this regard.
- On successful verification of documents, payment of fees and allotment of seat, admission order will be issued.
- The absence of the candidate / authorized representative at the indicated reporting time and date will result in the instantaneous forfeiture of any claim for the seat. The choice of course made by the candidate/representative is final & binding, and cannot be altered later under any circumstances.
Counselling Procedure for SAGES 2020
Students who have studied their two years of PUC in any of the following Academy of General Education (AGE) colleges are eligible for this scheme:
- Mahatma Gandhi Memorial College, Kunjibettu, Udupi
- Sri Bhuvanendra College, Karkala
- Sri Bhuvanendra Residential School, Karkala
- Bhardarkar’s Arts and Science College, Kundapura
- Vijaya College, Mulki
- Sri Mahaveera College, Moodbidri
- Sri J.C.B.M College, Shringeri
- Dr TMA Pai College of Education, Kunjibettu, Udupi
- Upendra Pai Memorial College, Kunjibettu, Udupi
- Vaikunta Baliga College of Law, Kunjibettu, Udupi
- Madhava Kripa School, Manipal
- Sharada Residential School, Kunjibettu, Udupi
Manipal Univeristy is a private ‘Deemed to be a universty’, established in 1958. It offers around 218 course in field of Allied Health, Architecture, Basic & Advanced Sciences, Communication, Dentistry, Engineering, European Studies & Foreign Languages etc. It has branches campus in Dubai and in Mangalore and has two sisters campus in Sikkim and Jaipur.
For more details of Manipal University Counselling 2020, download Information brochure from below:
- B.Tech Common Counselling 2020
- BTech Counseling 2019 (SAGES Category)
- BTech Counseling 2019 (General Category)
- BPharm | PharmD Admissions 2019 (General Category)
- BPharm | PharmD Counseling 2019 (SAGES Category)
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.