You can download Manipal University Hall Ticket 2018 from OTBS. Admit card of MU OET 2018 will be available for download after slot booking. Those of you who want to understand how to get Manipal 2018 hall ticket can now know that it will be, in fact, available online only after you book a test slot. More facts and details about the Manipal University 2018 Hall Ticket are on this page below.
Manipal University Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 can be downloaded 24 hours after slot booking through online test booking system. Click here for slot booking.
Manipal University Hall Ticket 2018
Why Book a Slot for Downloading Manipal Hall Ticket?
All the UG/PG entrance examinations of Manipal University will be held in a window of multiple days, as well as slots. Hence, it is mandatory for the candidates to book a test date and slot in order to appear for the exam. The issuance of admit card does not happen until the booking is done. Such is because hall ticket contains information about the slot, exam center, candidates etc.
How To Book a Slot and Download Admit Card of MU OET
The MU OET 2018 Slot Booking and downloading of the admit card is to be done from the Manipal Online Test Booking System (OTBS). The step-by-step process for both is as follows:
- Click Here to access the OTBS (Link will be available here..!!!)
- First, enter MU OET 2018 Application Number and Password
- Then click on the ‘Login’ button
- Choose test center and test date.
- From the displayed slots, select one slot
- Confirm the booking in a minute.
- Click on ‘Download Manipal University Hall Ticket’
- Save it as a soft copy, as well as hard copy.
Admit card will release 24 hours after the booking. However, at times the system delays the issuance a little. Hence, the candidates need not worry. The Manipal University 2018 hall ticket will be (usually) issued within 24 hours. If it is not available even after 24 hours then the university should be informed.
Details in Manipal University Hall Ticket
The details mentioned in the admit card will be about the candidates, exam, venue and more. All of it is listed below:
- E-hall Ticket Number
- Course/s Applied for
- Test Venue Address
- Date and Time of the exam
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Few Instructions
What if There is Error in the Admit Card Details?
Well, it is important to bring any discrepancy to the notice of University because incorrect details can harm the candidature.
Is Admit Card Enough for MU OET 2018
To gain permission to enter the exam hall and take the examination, the candidates will also have to carry following with two copies of hall ticket:
- Application form confirmation page
- one ID Proof (Like Voter ID Card/Aadhaar Card/Pan Card/College Photo ID, etc
It is utmost to carry two copies of the admit card. Invigilator will keep one copy, whereas, candidate will get back the other one.
Important Points to Remember about Manipal University Hall Ticket
- Manipal University will only issue hall ticket online.
- Candidates cannot take the exam unless they are unable to produce valid admit card.
- Indeed, you cannot manually change details in the admit card.
- The candidates must preserve it in good condition as they will require it during the counselling and final admission.
- The Manipal University E-Hall ticket is non-transferable.
Hope this article assisted you well. Ask your queries in the comment section below.