Manipal University M.Tech Admission 2020 – Manipal university has released its notification related to M.Tech admission 2020 at its official website, manipal.edu. M.tech admission has started Candidates can apply online at the official website. Last date to apply is May 15, 2020. Candidates should make sure that they are eligible for the master in technology course. Candidate should have passed bachelor’s degree in engineering to apply for M.Tech. Check information related to Manipal University M.Tech Admission 2020 including the process of application, selection procedure, eligibility criteria in this article.
Latest : Application Form for M.Tech Admission 2020 has released. Apply through the link given below.
Manipal University M.Tech Admission 2020
M.Tech course has a duration of 2 years and has 4 semesters. Admission will be granted to candidates if he/she qualifies the MET. Here are some important dates related to Manipal University M.Tech Admission 2020.
|Manipal University M.Tech Admission 2020||Important Dates|
|Last date to apply||15 May 2020|
|Last Date of admission||21 July 2020|
|MET Exam Date||To be announced|
|Declaration Of result||To be announced|
Manipal University M.Tech Application Form 2020
Candidates have to apply online for Manipal university M.Tech courses.
Apply Online: Click here to apply for M.Tech Application Form 2020.
Follow these steps to completely fill your Manipal University M.Tech Application Form 2020.
Step 1: Register yourself by providing information like name, contact details i.e mobile number, email address, program, course, stream.
Step 2: Move to the next step of filling application form by entering your personal details like candidate’s name, gender, date of birth, nationality, email, mobile number, photo, signature, parent or guardian’s information, your permanent address.
Step 3: Click on the button ‘Click to course selection’.
Step 4: Select the course, Stream , program, last institute attended, test centre location, category to fill your course selection.
Step 5: Pay the Application fee required. Make sure that you have your Credit/debit cards ready with you to pay the application fee.
|Entrance Test Fee||Rs. 1400/-|
|International/NRI/Foreign/NRI sponsored category||Rs. 2500/-|
Image Specifications for M.Tech Admission
Follow these specifications prescribed by Manipal University while uploading your scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Photograph to be uploaded should be recent photograph (2020).
- Photograph to be uploaded should be in Light background which preferably be white.
- Signature to be uploaded should be done on the white paper/background.
- Blue/Black pen should be used for signature which is to be uploaded.
Manipal University M.Tech Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for M.Tech Admission, candidates are advised to check their eligibility criteria. All the M.Tech courses have same eligibility criteria which is given below.
For M.Tech (All streams)
- Candidate must have Passed BE / BTech / AMIE from a recognized University and relevant branch, also, he/she must have passed their bachelors with minimum 50 % aggregate marks.
- As per previous year, there is no such age limit to apply for M.Tech courses.
- Indian candidates, NRI/foreign candidates are also eligible.
- Candidate will be awarded with additional 10% marks in case of GATE score.
Manipal University M.Tech Admission 2020 Selection Process
Candidate have to go through these processes to make sure that they are selected. Here is the selection process to get admission in M.Tech courses offered by Manipal University.
Step 1: Take MET
Candidate who wishes to take admission in M.Tech courses have to qualify Manipal Entrance Test (MET). If you qualify or clear the prescribed cutoff then you will be selected for the applied course.
Step 2: Counseling Process
Selected candidates will be called for counseling of their respective qualified courses.
For NRI/Foreign candidates
Step 1: Apply online
Candidates first have to apply online for the stream in M.tech they wish to take admission in .
Step 2: Submission of Eligibility documents
After the first step, candidates have to submit their documents which states their educational qualifications.
Step 3: Fee Payment.
Pay the required admission fee to fulfill the admission process.
Step 4: Issue of Provisional Admission Order
Manipal Entrance Test (MET) 2020
An online entrance test is conducted for admission in Masters in Technology (M.Tech). Manipal Entrance Test (MET) is organised across India and in Dubai as well. After the booking of the test centres by the candidate, he/she will be sent e-hall ticket in their email address. Candidates can book their slots on a first come first serve basis. To get admission in M.Tech, candidate has to qualify MET conducted.
Check the syllabus for the entrance exam – click here
Manipal University M.Tech 2020 Exam Pattern
Here is the exam pattern for M.Tech MET 2020 Examination.
- Mode of Examination : MET for M.Tech will be conducted Online.
- Types Of question : Multiple choice questions(MCQs) will be asked in the M.Tech entrance paper.
- Marking Scheme:
|Type of Question||Marks awarded|
|Correct Questions||+4 marks|
|Incorrect Questions||-1 Marks|
|Unattempted Questions||0 Marks|
Manipal University M.Tech Admit Card 2020
Once candidate is done with the test – slot booking, e-hall ticket is generated. The Same hall ticket is provided or send to the candidate in their registered email address. Make sure that, Candidates read all the instructions written on the M.Tech Admit card 2020 . Candidates are advised to carry one copy of hall ticket to the campus at the time of registration, counseling and admission. Candidates have to reach test centres 2 hours prior to the time mentioned on the admit card for the commencement of examination.
Manipal University M.Tech 2020 MET Centres
Candidates can check the examination centres for M.Tech entrance test here.
Manipal University M.Tech Admission 2020 Streams Offered
Candidates can check the streams offered by the Manipal University under Masters in Technology Program.
- MTech Aerospace Engineering
- MTech Automobile Engineering
- MTech Avionics
- MTech Biomedical Engineering
- MTech Chemical Engineering
- MTech Computer Aided Analysis and Design
- MTech Computer Networking and Engineering
- MTech Computer Science & Engineering
- MTech Computer Science & Information Security
- MTech Construction Engineering & Management
- MTech Control Systems
Manipal University M.Tech Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the fee structure of the M.Tech program(All streams) given below.
|M.Tech (All streams)||17800 (USD)389,000 (in rupees)|
About Manipal University
Manipal Academy Of Higher Education or famously known as Manipal University was established in the year 1953 to provide education by offering a wide range of courses like M.Tech, B.A., B.Pharm, B.Tech, Diploma courses etc. this university has its main campus in Karnataka, India and sister campus in Jaipur and Sikkim. It also has branches outside India – Dubai. This university is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities. Many famous personalities have studies in this University and made this university proud. Satya Nadela, CEO of microsoft and Rajeev Suri, CEO of Nokia are two of many famous personalities.
Manipal University Admission 2020
Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) is offering admission to more programs. The links below give details admission of each programme offered at Manipal University:
- Manipal University BA Admission
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission
- Manipal University B.Pharm Admission
- Manipal University M.Pharm Admission
- Manipal University BA Media and Communication Admission
- Manipal University MBA Admission
- Manipal University B.Arch Admission
- Manipal University B.Des Admission.
- Manipal University M.Arch Admission
- Manipal University Bachelors of Hotel Management Admission
- Manipal University BSc Admission
- Manipal University BSc Nursing Admission
- Manipal University UG Allied Health Sciences Admission
- Manipal University MCA Admission
- Manipal University MBBS / BDS Admission