Manipal University PG Dental Admission 2018 – Manipal University will release notice for admission to PG Dental (MDS) Courses for the session 2018-19 for NEET MDS 2018 Qualified candidates. Candidates will able to check all the details of Manipal University PG Dental (MDS) Admission 2018 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Manipal University PG Dental (MDS) Admission 2018
Candidates who are seeking admission in PG Dental (MDS) Course have to fill the Application Form on or before the last date. Candidates are request to read all the conditions who are applying for this course. Post Graduate Dental programs are offered by Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Manipal and Mangalore.
Duration of Courses – 3 years
Schedule for Manipal University PG Dental (MDS) Admission 2018 is given below.
|Last date to Apply||2nd week of Feb 2018|
|Last date for submission of documents through e-mail||3rd week of Feb 2018|
|Schedule of Counselling||1st week of Mar 2018|
- General Category: Indian nationals are eligible for admission under General category. Foreign Nationals holding OCI/PIO cards are eligible for admissions under General category.
- Foreign/NRI Category: Foreign nationals with OCI/PIO cards or NRI or Indian nationals supported by NRI relatives are eligible for admissions under Foreign/NRI category.
- Qualification: Pass in BDS degree or equivalent degree recognized by Dental Council of India.
Application Form 2018
Manipal University will issue the application form of PG Dental (MDS) Admission 2018. Application Form of PG Dental (MDS) Admission 2018 will be available online on official website. Candidates who are seeking admission to the various PG course for the academic year 2018-19 should fill and submit the application before the last date.
Candidates applying for Foreign/NRI Category
- NEET Hall ticket
- NEET Score Card
- Photocopy of notary affidavit by the sponsoring relative from the country of residence. Click Here for the format of notary affidavit.
- Photocopy of the passport of the candidate.
- Photocopy of the sponsoring relative’s passport.
- Copy of marriage registration certificate (If the spouse is sponsoring and his/her name is not reflected in the passport). No other certificate or affidavit in lieu of the above will be accepted.
- Photocopy of Diploma Certificate if any.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card for Indian citizens.
Candidates applying for Unfilled Foreign/NRI seats
- NEET Score Card
- NEET Hall ticket
- Photo copy of Diploma Certificate if any.
- Photocopy Aadhar Card.
- General Category: Admissions will be done on the basis of the valid rank obtained in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) 2018
- Foreign/NRI: Admissions will be done on the basis of valid Score in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) 2018.
Note for Foreign degree holders:
Candidates holding foreign degree must write to the Dental Council of India to obtain a temporary registration for the duration of the postgraduate training. Such candidates must be registered as dental practitioners in the country from which they have obtained their basic dental qualification. Their degrees must also be recognized by the corresponding Dental Council or by any other equivalent authority.
Manipal University invites candidates will be selected on the basis of the rank for the counselling under FOREIGN/NRI Category. Candidates who have applied for Manipal University for Admissions to PG Medical/Dental Courses with qualified All India NEET-PG 2018 Rank are eligible to attend the counseling. Candidates attending counseling should satisfy the eligibility requirement as per the NEET Information Brochure 2018 and the minimum eligibility requirements as prescribed by the Medical Council of India & Dental Council India regulations for admission to PG Medical & PG Dental course.
Insofar, official details of Manipal University PG Dental (MDS) Admission 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Manipal University releases Manipal University PG Dental (MDS) Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here