Manipal University PG Medical Admission 2017 – Manipal University has released notification for admission to PG Medical (MD/MS) Courses for the session 2017-18 for NEET PG 2017 Qualified candidates. Candidates can check all the details of Manipal University PG Medical (MD / MS) Admission 2017 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Manipal University PG Medical (MD / MS) Admission 2017
Candidates seeking admission in PG Medical (MD/MS) Course have to fill the Application Form on or before the last date. Candidates are request to read all the conditions who are applying for this course.
Post Graduate Medical program is being offered by Manipal University through its constituent premier institutions, viz, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal and Mangalore.
Duration of Courses – 3 years for MD/MS courses.
PG Medical Diploma – 2 years
Schedule for Manipal University PG Medical (MD / MS) Admission 2017 is given below.
|Last date to Apply||20 Feb 2017|
|Last date for submission of documents through e-mail||22 Feb 2017|
|Schedule of Counselling||06-07 Mar 2017|
Manipal University invites candidates whose ranks are given below for the counselling under FOREIGN/NRI Category. Candidates who have applied for Manipal University for Admissions to PG Medical/Dental Courses with qualified All India NEET-PG 2017 Rank are eligible to attend the counseling. Candidates attending counseling should satisfy the eligibility requirement as per the NEET Information Brochure 2017 and the minimum eligibility requirements as prescribed by the Medical Council of India & Dental Council India regulations for admission to PG Medical & PG Dental course.
Application Form 2017
Applications are invited from NEET PG 2017 qualified candidates who are eligible under Foreign/NRI category. Admissions will be done based on the NEET PG All India 2017 Rank (UR Category).
- Application process is over…!!!
Application Fees – Rs. 600/- by online payment through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking)
Candidates should have obtained permanent registration with Medical Council of India/State Medical Councils & Karnataka Medical Council and should submit the same on or before the commencement of classes.
After applying online, candidates are required to mail the scanned copy of the following documents to [email protected] mentioning their application number.
Candidates applying for Foreign/NRI Category
- NEET Hall ticket
- NEET Score Card
- Photocopy of notary affidavit by the sponsoring relative from the country of residence. Click Here for the format of notary affidavit.
- Photocopy of the passport of the candidate.
- Photocopy of the sponsoring relative’s passport.
- Copy of marriage registration certificate (If the spouse is sponsoring and his/her name is not reflected in the passport). No other certificate or affidavit in lieu of the above will be accepted.
- Photocopy of Diploma Certificate if any.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card for Indian citizens.
Candidates applying for Unfilled Foreign/NRI seats
- NEET Score Card
- NEET Hall ticket
- Photo copy of Diploma Certificate if any.
- Photocopy Aadhar Card.
- General Category: Indian nationals, Foreign Nationals holding OCI/PIO cards are eligible for admissions under General category.
- Foreign/NRI Category: Foreign nationals with OCI/PIO cards or NRI or Indian nationals supported by either Parents or Brothers or Sisters or Spouse having an NRI status are eligible for admissions under Foreign/NRI category.
- Qualification: Pass in MBBS degree recognized by Medical Council of India.
- General Category: Admissions will be done on the basis of the valid rank obtained in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) 2017.
- Foreign/NRI: Admissions will be done on the basis of valid Score in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) 2017.
Note for Foreign degree holders:
Candidates holding foreign degree must write to the Medical Council of India to obtain a temporary registration for the duration of the postgraduate training. Such candidates must be registered as medical practitioners in the country from which they have obtained their basic Medical qualification. Their degrees must also be recognized by the corresponding Medical Council or by any other equivalent authority.