MANIT Bhopal Ph.D. Admission 2019 – Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal has released the provisional merit list of selected candidates for admission to PhD programme. Candidates can get all necessary information regarding MANIT, Bhopal Ph.D. Admission 2019 such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee details, selection process, etc. on this page.
MANIT Bhopal Ph.D. Admission 2019
Manit Bhopal has released a time table for Ph.D. degree selection entrance exam for those candidates who were applied for the Ph.D. programme. Candidates are advised to attend the written examination. The schedule for Ph.D. entrance examination is given below. Candidates are advised to report 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
|Last date of form submission||31 May 2019|
|Date of written test||23 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of Result||01 Jul 2019|
|Admission dates||14 Jul 2019|
Written test has been conducted for PhD Admission in MANIT Bhopal. Candidates who appeared for the test conducted for MANIT Bhopal Ph.D. Admission 2019 can now check the result for the same. Result has been released in a form of Merit List. Candidates can get the direct link to check the same here below.
Result: Click Here to check the Provisional List of Selected Candidates for Ph.D. Admission July 2019.
The application form can be downloaded from the institute website www.manit.ac.in. Duly filled and completed in all respect application form in the prescribed format along with necessary supporting documents will only be considered.
Apply Online: Click here to download the application form for MANIT Bhopal Ph.D. Admission 2019.
Application Fee Procedure
Completed forms with the (SBI Collect receipt) non-refundable processing fee of Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates) should be submitted to Assistant Registrar (Academic), MANIT Bhopal – 462003 up to October 15, 2018. The payment of processing fee is to be done only through SBI online “SBI Collect” into MANIT, account. The Envelope must contain the following header, “Application form for Ph.D. Admission in …………………………… Department” Applicant must submit separate applications if he/she wish to apply to different Departments in different Assistance Category. Applications received after due date will not be considered. No individual information for the test/interview will be sent. The schedule of the Written Test and Interview will be displayed on the Institute website. Candidates are advised to visit the Institute website regularly for further updates.
- Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 65% marks (CGPA 6.0) and Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 65% (CGPA 6.0), from a recognized University/ Institution. In Management studies, the candidate must have MBA degree or 2 years PGDM from MHRD/AICTE/UGC recognized Institute. For reserved category student’s i.e. SC/ST/PwD a relaxation of 5% (0.5 in CGPA) shall be given. Reservations are as per prevailing GOI norms
- Candidate should have a VALID GATE or NET qualification.
The candidates are required to bring following documents in original at the time of admission (Please enclose self attested photocopy of the following documents along with the application form).
- 10th Class Certificate & Marksheet
- 12th Class Certificate & Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet All semester
- Graduation Degree Certificate
- Post Graduation Marksheet all semester
- Post Graduation Degree Certificate
- Character Certificate from the Institute last attended
- GATE score card / NET qualified certificate.
- EWS/OBC/SC/ST/PH Certificate, If applicable
- OBC – NCL certificate issued on or after April 01, 2019 in the enclosed format (Annexure-I)
- Transfer Certificate from the Institute last attended.
- Migration Certificate from the University last attended (If appearing in qualifying examination then completion certificate is required from the Institute).
- SBI Collect receipt copy.
Selection will be based on Entrance Test conducted at Institute level. Shortlisted meritorious candidates will be eligible for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the same.
The written test shall be the qualifying criteria with minimum normalized cut- off of 40% (A relaxation of 5% in minimum normalized cut off in the written test will be given to SC/ST/PwD Candidates).
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.