The Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, one of the first eight Regional Engineering Colleges started in the country, was inaugurated on 04 Sep 1960. The institute has been named after Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, a renowned educationist, scholar and academician of India. MANIT Bhopal offers academic programmes leading to B.Tech., B. Arch., M.Tech., M.Plan., MCA, M.Sc, MBA and Ph.D. degrees in the appropriate disciplines. Candidates can read all the important information regarding MANIT Bhopal Admission into various course on this page.
Address: Link Road Number 3, Near Kali Mata Mandir, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462003
Phone: 0755 405 1000
Director: Dr. Narendra S Chaudhary
MANIT Bhopal Admission
- Joint Entrance Examination (Main) for the B.Tech Admission
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for M.Tech and PhD Admission
- Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is counselling for undergraduate admission.
- Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA) for Foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) / Non-Resident Indians (NRIs). For PG Click Here.
- Centralized Counselling (CCMT) for M.Tech / M.Arch and M.Plan.
- Centralized Counselling (CCMN) for Admission to M.Sc
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.