MANIT Bhopal Admission 2020 – Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh is one of the NITS. It is this an institute of national importance. MANIT or NIT, Bhopal offers UG, PG and Ph.D degree in various courses and specialisations. The various departments of the institute are architecture & planning, engineering, management, science, and humanities. The admission is based on national level entrance exam scores (JEE Main, CAT, MAT, CMAT, GATE, etc.) and in some programmes institute level entrance exams are held. To know all about MANIT Bhopal Admission 2020 read below.
Latest: MANIT MBA Admission 2020 is open – Check details.
MANIT Bhopal Admission 2020
Admission in MANIT Bhopal is granted based on candidates’ performance in the qualifying exam as well as in the entrance tests. Below is the admission process of all the programmes offered by MANIT Bhopal:
|MBA||Via the scores of CAT / MAT / CMAT followed by GD and PI|
|B.Tech / B.Plan / B.Arch||Via JEE Main scores followed by JoSAA counselling|
|M.Tech / M.Plan||Via GATE score followed by CCMT|
|Ph.D||via institute level entrance exam / GATE scores|
|Science||Via JAM scores followed by CCMN counselling|
- Joint Entrance Examination (Main) for the B.Tech Admission
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for M.Tech and PhD Admission
- Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) for M.Sc admission
- Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is counselling for undergraduate admission.
- Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA) for Foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) / Non-Resident Indians (NRIs). For PG Click Here.
- Centralized Counselling (CCMT) for M.Tech / M.Arch and M.Plan.
- Centralized Counselling (CCMN) for Admission to M.Sc
How to Apply for MANIT Bhopal Admission 2020 – Selection and Admission process
To apply for admission in MANIT Bhopal, candidates must check the eligibility criteria and then follow the process of admission. To apply for admission the candidates normally need to follow the below given process:
For admissions that are based on national level entrance exam scores and centralised counselling
- Apply for the national level entrance exam.
- Qualify the entrance exam and apply for the counselling and seat allotment process.
- If MANIT Bhopal is allotted, report at the institute for completing the admission process like payment of fee, seat confirmation, etc.
For admissions that are based on national level entrance exam scores but not based on centralised counselling
- This is applicable basically for the MBA programmes
- Apply for the national level entrance exam.
- Qualify the entrance exam and apply with the national level scores at MANIT Bhopal by filling the admission form.
- If selected, appear for the rest of the admission process.
For admissions that are based on institute level entrance exam scores
- This is applicable for the Ph.D programmes mostly
- Check the eligibility for the programme.
- If eligible apply for admission by filling the admission form
- Appear for the entrance exam by MANIT as per the schedule and venue allocated.
- Qualify the entrance exam and report for admission.
MANIT Bhopal Admission 2020 Departments and Courses Offered
The following department if MANIT offers various courses and the sam can be checked below:
Department of Architecture and Planning:
- M. Plan Urban Planning and Housing
Department of Engineering:
Biological Science & Engineering
- M. Tech Biotechnology
- Ph.D program in Biotechnology
- B.Tech Chemical engineering
- M.Tech Chemical engineering
- B.Tech Civil Engineering
- M.Tech. (Environment)
- M.Tech. (Hydro)
- M.Tech. (Geo-informatics and its Application)
- M.Tech. (Geotechnical)
- M.Tech. (Structure)
- M.Tech. (Transportation Engineering)
- M.Tech. (Water Resource Engineering)
- B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering
- M.Tech. (Industrial Design)
- M.Tech. (Maintainance Engg.)
- M.Tech. (Engineering Materials)
- M.Tech. (Stress and Vibration Analysis)
- M.Tech. (Thermal Engineering)
Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering
- M.Tech. (Digital Communication)
- M.Tech. (VLSI)
- B.Tech. Electrical Engineering
- M.Tech. (Power Systems)
- M.Tech. (Electrical Drives)
Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering
- M.Tech Computer Networking
Material Science & Metallurgical Engineering
- B.Tech. Material Science & Metallurgical Engineering
Department of Science:
- Computer Applications
- Computational and Integrated Science (Bio Informatics)
- Applied Mathematics
- M.Tech. Nanotechnology
- UG Physics
Department of Humanities:
- Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Oragnisational Behaviour
- Engineering Economics Project Management
- M.Tech/ M.Plan
- Engineering Economics & Project Management
- Urban Economics & Sociology
Department of Management Studies:
Placements in MANIT Bhopal
MANIT has its own placement cell and is dedicated to the training and placements of the candidates. The placement stats of the past few years in given below:
Overall placemnets in 2018-2019:
Year-wise comparison (2013 – 2019)
Sectors where the placememts have been made in 2018-2019:
Some of the past recruiters inlcude:
|Abacus Consult.||Fiat Automobiles||Nucleus Soft.|
|Abb Ltd.||Fiat Gr. (Mgntti)||Nuegen Soft.|
|Acc Ltd.||Flairsoft||One97 Commn.|
|Accenture||Futures First||Oracle Applications Dev|
|Adani||Gammon India||Oracle Fin. Serv.|
|Adobe System||Global Anltcs.||Oss Cubes Ltd.|
|Afcons (Mmbai)||Godrej, Mumbai||Parul Instt.|
|Agrawal-Sagar Gr.||Pepsico Ltd.|
|Akash Instt.||Halliburton||Persistent Tech.|
|Alchem (Fbd.)||Hcl||Pheonix Mritime.|
|Amazon||Heg Ltd.||Pi Inds. Ltd.|
MANIT Bhopal Admission 2020 Campus Life
Not only academics, MANIT Bhopal strives to provide the students with all-round growths and opportunities. Students can be part of various activities by being part of the students clubs like:
- Professional Clubs
- SAE Collegiate Club
- Web Development and Internet Radio Club (WDIRC)
- Literacy Club
- Technical Club
- Cultural Clubs
- Social Committee
- Student Council
The facilities in the campus include:
- Central Library
- VIP Guest House
- Physical Education
- Rolta Incubation Centre
- Bank and ATM
- Post Office
- Computer Center
About MANIT Bhopal
MANIT was established in 1960 as Maulana Azad College of Technology (MACT) with an intake of 120 students and only seven faculty members. The institute is now an institute of national importance and is governed by NIT Council, the governing body of India’s National Institutes of Technology (NIT) system.
- The total area of campus is 650 acres
- The entire campus consists of administrative and academic building, workshop, Library and community center, Residential area accommodation for students and staff and other general amenities
Contact and Address
Address: Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal – 462003, M.P. India
Contact: 91 755 4051000, 4052000 / +91 755 2670900
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.