MANUU B.Ed Distance Mode Entrance Exam Result 2020 – The result for MANUU B.Ed Distance Mode entrance exam result 2020 will be declared online on the official website (manuucoe.in). The merit list will also be released along with the result. The selected candidates will be called for counselling and document verification. Candidates can check the complete details of MANUU B.Ed Distance Mode Entrance Exam Result 2020 from this page.
MANUU B.Ed Distance Mode Entrance Exam Result 2020
The result of the Entrance Test along with the merit list will be posted on MANUU website on the specified date. The qualifying candidates are given ranking according to the merit, i.e, on the basis of scores obtained in the Entrance Test. The complete schedule is as follows.
|Date of Entrance Test||to be announced|
|Date of Declaration of Result / Merit List||to be announced|
|Document Verification at Admission Centres||to be announced|
|2nd Merit List||to be announced|
|Document verification for 2nd list candidates||to be announced|
|Workshop Activities||to be announced|
|Counseling Session||to be announced|
|Annual Examinations||to be announced|
Result: The result of MANUU B.Ed Distance Mode Entrance Exam 2020 -21 will be available at manuucoe.in
How to check Result of MANUU B.Ed Distance Mode Entrance Exam 2020
The result of the Entrance Test indicating the qualifying /non-qualifying status will be posted on the MANUU website as per the schedule. The qualifying candidates will be given ranking according to the merit (on the basis of scores obtained in the Entrance Test). The procedure to download the result is as follows.
- First, the candidates will have to visit the official website and look for the result link.
- The link will be activated if the result has been declared.
- Click on the result and you will be asked to enter your user Id and password.
- Download the result and take a print out of it.
What to do after MANUU B.Ed Distance Mode Entrance Exam 2020 Result
After the declaration of result first of all, the candidates should download the result and take a print out of it. The Admission procedure will be provided on the university website after declaration of results. The information will also be provided to the students through their register email addresses. The students are requested to ensure that their email addresses are correct and functional. The qualifying candidates shall have to appear at the verification/counseling centres for verification of their documents. The candidates should check that their certificates and documents are valid and updated.
Counselling for MANUU B.Ed Distance Mode Entrance Exam 2020
Admission shall be done on the basis of the Score/ Rank obtained in the Entrance Test conducted by MANUU. The qualified candidates will be called for counselling. The original documents will be verified at the time of counselling. The various documents verification centres will be made. The list of Documents Verification Centres is as follows.
- DDE MANUU
- CTE Aurangabad
- CTE Bhopal
- CTE Darbhanga
- CTE Srinagar
- CTE Sambhal
- Sub-Regional Centre, Jammu
- Regional Center, Bengaluru
- CTE, Asansol
- CTE, Bidar
- CTE, Nuh (Mewat)
Note: The qualified candidates shall opt for any Programme centre of their choice for Admission, subject to availability of seat in the opted programme centre. It should be noted that each P.C. will have an intake capacity of 50 seats only. Centres once allotted will not be changed.
Documents to be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission counselling.
The following Original Certificates / Documents shall be verified at the time of admissions for selected candidates only. However, after verification, the original certificates shall be returned to the candidates except for Migration Certificate, Service Certificate, and Hall Ticket.
- Original Entrance Test Hall Ticket.
- S.S.C./10th or other relevant documents for Date of Birth, Name, Father’s name
- Marks memos of qualifying examination
- Provisional/ Degree Certificate/ Master’s Degree if applicable
- Certificate showing proof of having studied Urdu at SSC/Xth or higher level as a subject or medium.
- Service Certificate for govt. teacher issued and attested by the Head Master (in the Proforma to be mailed by the University)
- Certificate showing proof of undertaking NCTE recognized teacher training programme through face to face mode.
- Migration Certificate from the University last attended (not applicable in case of MANUU graduates).
- Certificate supporting claims of the applicant for any of the reservation based on caste, category, disability, region or any other.
- Certificate issued by a recognized school (giving permission to the selected candidate for undertaking practical activities).
- Bonafide Residential Certificate or proof of domicile for the candidate of Jammu and Kashmir migrant from competent authorities (applicable for J&K Quota only).
Admission fee of Rs. 27,000 shall have to be paid only through online after provisional admission is given. If the Candidate fails to pay the fee in the prescribed time, his/her admission will be deemed to be cancelled.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.