The result of MANUU B.Ed Distance Mode Entrance Exam Result will be displayed at the official website of MANUU www.manuu.ac.in. Candidates will be able to check their MANUU B.Ed DM Entrance Exam Result from here. All the candidates are required to read all the requirement for admission into B.Ed Course at Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad. Candidates can check the complete details of MANUU B.Ed DM Entrance Exam Result 2017-2018 from here.
MANUU B.Ed Distance Mode Entrance Exam Result 2017-2018
The result of Entrance Test indicating the qualifying / Non Qualifying status will be posted on MANUU Website on the specified date. The qualifying candidates are given ranking according to the merit, i,e, on the basis of scores obtained in the Entrance Test. The direct link to check the qualifying status of candidates will also be posted here.
|Date of Entrance Test||27 May 2018|
|Date of Declaration of ET Result||to be announced|
Result: MANUU B.Ed Distance Mode Entrance Exam Results 2018 will be available at ww.manuu.ac.in.
The qualifying candidates shall have to appear at the Admission Centres for web counseling. The details of the procedure for web couselling will be provided at the website.
They are required to bring all the Original Documents along with one set of photocopies to the Admission Centre.
Documents to be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission counselling
The following Original Certificates / Documents shall be verified at the time of admissions for selected candidates only. However, after verification, the original certificates shall be returned to the candidates except for Migration Certificate, Service Certificate, Merit Card and Hall Ticket.
- Original Merit Card
- Original Entrance Test Hall Ticket
- S.S.C./10th or other relevant documents for Date of Birth, Name, Father’s name
- Original / Provisional Degree Certificate (three years) of any University recognized by UGC and Marks Memo.
- Certificate showing proof of having studied Urdu at SSC/Xth or higher level as a subject or medium
- Service Certificate issued and attested by the Headmaster (the Proforma of the Service Certificate. or
- Certificate showing proof of undertaking NCTE recognized teacher training programme through face to face mode.
- Migration Certificate from the University last attended (not applicable in case of MANUU graduates).
- Certificate supporting claims of the applicant for any of the reservation based on caste, category, disability, region or any other.
- Certificate issued by a recognized school (giving permission to the selected candidate for undertaking practical activities)
- Bonafide Residential Certificate or proof of domicile for the candidate of Jammu and Kashmir migrant from competent authorities (applicable for J&K Quota only).
- Admission fee of Rs. 20,000/- shall have to pay through Demand Draft in Favour of Maulana Azad National Urdu University payable at Hyderabad.
List of Admission Centres
- DDE MANUU
- CTE Aurangabad
- CTE Bhopal
- CTE Darbhanga
- CTE Srinagar
- CTE Sambhal
- Hills Peoples College of Education, Jammu
- Al Ameen College of Education, Bangalore.
Note: The qualified candidates shall opt for any Programme centre of their choice for Admission, subject to availability of seat in the opted programme centre. It should be noted that each P.C. will have the intake capacity of 50 seats only.