Result of MANUU B.Ed Distance Mode Entrance Exam Result is displayed at official website of MANUU www.manuu.ac.in. Candidates can check their MANUU B.Ed DM Entrance Exam Result from here. All the candidates are required to read all the requirement for admission into B.Ed Course at Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad. Candidates can check the complete details of MANUU B.Ed DM Entrance Exam Result 2016-2017 from here.
|Date of Entrance Test||As per Admit card!|
|Date of Declaration of ET Result||15 Mar 2017|
MANUU B.Ed Distance Mode Entrance Exam Result 2016-2017
The result of Entrance Test indicating the qualifying / Non Qualifying status is posted on MANUU Website on the specified date. The qualifying candidates are given ranking according to the merit, i,e, on the basis of scores obtained in the Entrance Test. The direct link to check the qualifying status of candidates is also posted here.
The qualifying candidates shall have to appear at the Admission Centres for web counseling. The details of the procedure for web couselling will be provided at the website.
They are required to bring all the Original Documents along with one set of photo copies to the Admission Centre.
List of Admission Centres
- DDE MANUU
- MANUU CTE Aurangabad
- MANUU CTE Bhopal
- MANUU CTE Darbhanga
- MANUU CTE Srinagar
- MANUU CTE Sambhal
- MANUU SRC Jammu
- Al Ameen College of Education, Bengaluru
- MANUU CTE Asansol
Note: The qualified candidates shall opt for any Programme centre of their choice for Admission, subject to availability of seat in the opted programme centre. It should be noted that each P.C. will have the intake capacity of 50 seats only.
Documents to be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission counselling
The following Original Certificates / Documents shall be verified at the time of admissions for selected candidates only. However, after verification, the original certificates shall be returned to the candidates except Migration Certificate, Service Certificate, Merit Card and Hall Ticket.
- Original Merit Card
- Original Entrance Test Hall Ticket
- S.S.C./10th or other relevant document for Date of Birth, Name, Father’s name
- Original / Provisional Degree Certificate (three years) of any University recognised by UGC and Marks memo.
- Certificate showing proof of having studied Urdu at SSC/Xth or higher level as a subject or medium
- Service Certificate issued and attested by the Head master (the Proforma of the Service Certificate. or
- Certificate showing proof of undertaking NCTE recognized teacher training programme through face to face mode.
- Migration Certificate from the University last attended (not applicable in case of MANUU graduates).
- Certificate supporting claims of applicant for any of the reservation based on caste, category, disability, region or any other.
- Certificate issued by a recognized school (giving permission to the selected candidate for undertaking practical activities)
- Bonafide Residential Certificate or proof for domicile for candidate of Jammu and Kashmir migrant from competent authorities (applicable for J&K Quota only).
- Admission fee of Rs. 20,000/- shall have to paid through Demand Draft in Favour of Maulana Azad National Urdu University payable at Hyderabad.