MANUU B.Ed Distance Mode Entrance Exam 2020 – Provisional Selected Candidates list has been announced for admission into B.Ed (ODL) program 2020-21. Candidates can check the list from this page given below. Candidates who seek admission Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad in B.Ed Course at Distance mode have to fill the Application Form online and give the entrance exam. The minimum duration of the programme is two years. However, the maximum period allowed for completion of the programme will be Five years. Admission shall be done on the basis of the Score/ Rank obtained in the Entrance Test conducted by MANUU. Candidates can read the article given below for more information about MANUU B.Ed Distance Mode Entrance Exam 2020.
Latest: Provisionally Selected Candidates List has been released for Distance Mode Admission 2020-21. Scroll down to check.
MANUU B.Ed Distance Mode Entrance Exam 2020
Schedule for MANUU B.Ed Distance Mode Entrance Exam 2020 is given below.
MANUU B.Ed Distance Mode Entrance Exam 2020 Selected Candidates List
Provisionally Selected Candidates List has been released for admission into B.Ed (ODL) 2020-21. Candidates can check the list from the link given below.
- Click here for Second List (Additional) of Provisional Selected Candidates.
- Click here for Second List of Provisional Selected Candidates.
- Click here for First list of Provisional Selected Candidates.
MANUU B.Ed Distance Mode Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form
The applicant has to fill online application for admission into B.Ed program at MANUU official website. Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the exam. The documents verification will be done at the time counselling so candidate have to make sure that they possess the required documents in support of the details they fill in the application form.
Candidates can check below the application fee.
|Category||Fees in Rs.|
How to fill the Application Form
- First of all, go the official website and click on link provided for registration.
- For registration, you have to fill the following details.
- Candidate Name
- Mother’s Name
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- The login Id and password will be sent to the email Id and mobile number which you entered during registration.
- Login with the login Id and password and fill the required details
- Next, you have to upload the following documents
- Scanned photo
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned copy of the certificate to support your Urdu background, if applicable for the program you wish to apply
- Scanned copies of qualifying examination, date of birth, category certificate, wherever applicable
- Now make the payment using the online mode. After payment, the application form will be successfully submitted.
MANUU B.Ed Distance Mode Entrance Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates with at least fifty percent marks either in the UGC recognized university three years Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity. Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible for admission to the programme.
The following categories are eligible to be the students of B.Ed (DM):
- Trained in-service teachers in elementary education.
- Candidates who have completed an NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.
The applicant must have studied Urdu as a subject or medium of study at 10th or its equivalent or above.
MANUU B.Ed Distance Mode Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card
The admit card will be available for download online on the official website of MANUU. To download, it candidate will have to enter the username and password provided by the university at the time of filling up of the application form. The admit card is a valuable document and is mandatory to carry to the examination centre. The venue of the exam centre will be displayed on the admit card. Along with it the date of exam and time of reporting will be mentioned.
MANUU B.Ed Distance Mode Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check below the exam pattern for MANUU B.Ed Distance mode entrance exam 2020.
- Total number of Question – 100
- Maximum Marks -100
- Duration of Exam – 2 hours
- Sections – 2
- Type of Question – Objective type
- Language – Urdu
|Section||Types of Questions||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Section I||General English||15||15|
|Section II||General Urdu||15||15|
|Section III||General Awareness||25||25|
|Section IV||Logical and Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|Section V||Teaching and Learning||20||20|
MANUU B.Ed Distance Mode Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Centre
The candidates can select the Centre as per his/her Convenience. Please note that it is not necessary that the candidate shall have to take admission in the respective Entrance Test Centre. The Venue of the Exam Centre will be shown on Admit Card. The test cities available to choose from are given below.
MANUU B.Ed Distance Mode Entrance Exam 2020 Result
The result of Entrance Test indicating the qualifying / Non Qualifying status would be posted on MANUU website as per the schedule. The qualifying candidates will be given ranking according to the merit, i,e, on the basis of scores obtained in the Entrance Test.
The qualifying candidates will have to appear at the counselling centres for counseling. The admission procedure for counselling will be provided at the website after declaration of result. The candidates are required to bring all the Original Documents along with one set of photocopies to the counselling centre.
MANUU B.Ed Distance Mode Entrance Exam 2020 Counselling
Admission shall be done on the basis of the Score/ Rank obtained in the Entrance Test conducted by MANUU. The qualified candidates will be called for counselling. The original documents will be verified at the time of counselling. The various documents verification centres will be made. The list of Documents Verification Centres is as follows.
- DDE MANUU
- CTE Aurangabad
- CTE Bhopal
- CTE Darbhanga
- CTE Srinagar
- CTE Sambhal
- Sub-Regional Centre, Jammu
- Regional Center, Bengaluru
- CTE, Asansol
- CTE, Bidar
- CTE, Nuh (Mewat)
Note: The qualified candidates shall opt for any Programme centre of their choice for Admission, subject to availability of seat in the opted programme centre. It should be noted that each P.C. will have an intake capacity of 50 seats only. Centres once allotted will not be changed.
Documents to be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission counselling.
The following Original Certificates / Documents shall be verified at the time of admissions for selected candidates only.
- Original Entrance Test Hall Ticket.
- S.S.C./10th or other relevant documents for Date of Birth, Name, Father’s name
- Marks memos of the qualifying examination
- Provisional/ Degree Certificate/ Master’s Degree if applicable
- Certificate showing proof of having studied Urdu at SSC/Xth or higher level as a subject or medium.
- Service Certificate for govt. teacher issued and attested by the Head Master (in the Proforma to be mailed by the University)
- Certificate showing proof of undertaking NCTE recognized teacher training programme through face to face mode.
- Migration Certificate from the University last attended (not applicable in case of MANUU graduates).
- Certificate supporting claims of the applicant for any of the reservation based on caste, category, disability, region or any other.
- Certificate issued by a recognized school (giving permission to the selected candidate for undertaking practical activities).
- Bonafide Residential Certificate or proof of domicile for the candidate of Jammu and Kashmir migrant from competent authorities (applicable for J&K Quota only).
Admission fee of Rs. 27,000 shall have to be paid only through online mode after provisional admission is given. If the Candidate fails to pay the fee in the prescribed time, his/her admission will be deemed to be cancelled.
MANUU B.Ed Distance Mode
The Bachelor of Education (DM) Programme of MANUU aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by teachers for the effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage. It enables teachers to select and organize learning experiences according to the requirement of learners.
Official Website: manuucoe.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.