MANUU Distance Education 2018 – Maulana Azad National Urdu University will release a notification for admission to various Undergraduate / Postgraduate and Diploma /Certificate programmes for the academic year 2018-19. Interested and Eligible candidates who wish to take admission in various have to fill the Application form. Candidates can check the complete information of MANUU Distance Education 2018 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
MANUU Distance Education 2018
Candidates seeking admission in various courses will be able to fill their Application form from the here and can be submitted on or before the last date of application.
- Postgraduate Courses – M.A Urdu, M.A English, M.A History
- Undergraduate Courses – B.A, B.Sc. BZC (Life Science), B.Sc M.P.C (Physical Science)
- Diploma Courses – Teach English, Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication
- Certificate Courses – Proficiency in Urdu through English, Functional English
Schedule for the MANUU Distance Education 2018 given below:
|Last date for submission of filled in application form||Dates|
|Date of issue of Notification for Admission to various programs offered under DDE for the Academic Year 2018-19||26 Aug 2018|
|Pre-Admission Counselling at RCs/SRCs/Headquarters||Aug – Sep 2018|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Admission Form for All programs|
|Last Date of confirmation of provisional admission||30 Oct 2018|
|The final allocation of Learner Support Centre||1st week of Nov 2018|
|Despatch of Self Learning Material (SLM) with Assignment (for July 2018)||Nov – Dec 2018|
- Click here to Check the Academic Schedule of the MANUU Distance Education 2018-2019 session.
Courses Specific Admission Details
|B.A||10+2 or Equivalent|
|B.Sc Life Science||10+2 or Intermediate (Science Stream)|
|B.Sc (Physical Science)||10+2 or Intermediate (Science Stream)|
|Post Graduate Courses|
|M.A Urdu||Degree or EquivalentAny graduate or equivalent is eligible for admission|
|Diploma in Teach English||Any graduate or equivalent is eligible for admission|
|Certificate in Proficiency in Urdu Through English||The Candidate should be acquainted with English and should complete 18 years of age by 31st August of the admission year|
|Functional English for Urdu Speakers||The Candidate should be acquainted with English.|
Application Form 2018
The application can be filled and downloaded from the university website www.manuu.ac.in. Candidates who satisfy the Eligibility criteria and read the instruction carefully can fill the Application form. Candidates can also download and fill their Application form the direct link provided below.
- Click here to check the instruction for filling the online application form 2018.
Get Application Form here:-
- Click Here to apply online for various courses of MANUU Distance Education.
The Application fee for various courses of MANUU Distance Education is Rs 200/- for all Category.
Note: To know eligible criteria for other courses please follow the brochure.
Admission to all programs offered by Directorate of Distance Education, Maulana Azad National Urdu University shall be made through Online Mode. The Admission portal can be accessed at http://manuu.ac.in/admissions/odl2018. Online applications must be submitted on or before Sep 30, 2018.
Following steps are to be followed for submitting the Admission Form:
- Register yourself at http://manuucoe.in/DDEOnlineAdmission/index.php/main/registration.
- This will generate a user name and password for the candidate which will be shared with the user through email/SMS.
- Login into the admission Portal at http://manuucoe.in/DDEOnlineAdmission/index.php.
- Enter data as per the format given in the form.
- Attach scanned copy of Proof of Studying Urdu Language as a Medium of instruction or as subject, wherever applicable.
- Attach scanned copy of date of birth proof. For example, X Class certificate or Aadhar Card. Attach scanned copy of proof of passing the qualifying examination.
- Attach scanned copy of your passport size photograph and signatures.
- Select Program you wish to apply for.
- Select program, Regional centre and Learner Support Centre. (Pl. note that you will be able to select/update LSC preference in 1st week of November, 2018)
Pay Fee Online The above will complete the form submission process. However, admission will be subject to verification of scanned documents at Regional Centres/Sub-Regional Centres. You may also be asked to produce original documents for verification at later stage. This shall be binding on you failing production of original documents or non-satisfaction of eligibility criteria may lead to cancellation of admission.
- Click here to check the List of Study centers of MANUU Distance Education
As per the UGC and Distance Education Bureau (DEB) policy, a candidate enrolled in a degree programme under regular mode may pursue a maximum of one diploma/advance diploma/PG diploma/Certificate programme from distance mode simultaneously. Two programmes under distance mode are not allowed simultaneously. However, a candidate can pursue two programmes simultaneously through distance in the following combinations:
- One degree and one diploma/PG diploma/Certificate.
- One PG diploma and One diploma/Certificate
- One diploma and One certificate
- Two PG diplomas
- Two certificates
Note: The University will not be responsible if there is a clash in the date and timings of counselling or examinations when a candidate pursues two programmes simultaneously.
2. University reserves the right to withdraw any course/program if minimum number of candidates are not available.
3. While filling up Online Application Form ensure that the Mobile Number and Email address provided by you belongs to you. Communication between Learner and MANUU shall be predominantly through these modes and non-access to email and mobile phone will lead to inconvenience at later stage.
4. Also note that for the benefit of its learners, MANUU is in process of adding more Learner Support Centre to the list of LSCs provided on the University portal. While filling the Online Application Form Choose candidate may choose LSC of their preference from the list provided.
5. The selection of LSC at this stage shall be provisional. Subject to feasibility of running LSC, MANUU at its discretion, may change the LSC to an alternate place at a later stage.
6. Learners will be given a choice to choose LSC of their preference from the added list of LSCs in 1st Week of November. The choice will have to be made on Online for which link shall be provided through email/SMS.
7. The University arranges the counselling classes for any course/paper when there is a minimum of 15 students enrolled at Learner Support Centre for that year. If the number is below 15 for a course/paper in any Learner Study Centre, then counselling will not be 18 arranged for that course/paper. If there are 15 or more students enrolled in a particular course/paper at a study centre but the attendance is below 10 for three consecutive counselling sessions, the University shall not allow counselling.
8. For counselling classes student should remain in contact the Study Centre Co-ordinator.
9. For any academic purpose, you may contact the Course Co-ordinator(s) at the Head Quarters available on the website.
10. No change in programme/course will be entertained after submission of Online Admission form.
11. Self Learning Material shall be despatched in the month of November-December, 2018. An SMS alert shall be send to candidate after the despatch of SLM.
12. All fee relating to re-admission, re-registration, backlog clearance, etc. shall be remitted through Online transaction only. No other mode shall be acceptable. For paying various types of fee please visit http://manuu.ac.in/DDE/feepayment.
13. To know further about the operational procedures and answers to other basics questions, please consult FAQ Section here.
Official Website: www.manuucoe.in
For more detail of Maulana Azad National Urdu University Admission 2018 –
- Download Regular Courses Information Brochure
- Download Distance Education Coorses Information Brochure
- Admission Notification in English
- Admission Notifiaction in Urdu